It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS behead British hostage David Haines, threatens another British hostage with beheading.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard
a reply to: smurfy

The terrain in the new ISIS video appears very similar to the background where Steven Sotloff was beheaded.

Based on his appearance and voice, we believe the executioner is also the same - the infamous Jihadi John.

The killer, who is believed to be British and has a London accent, was first shown beheading American journalist James Foley, 40, in August.

Same terrain and same clothing worn by 'Jihadi John' suggest to me that all the executions took place on the same day and they're slowly releasing this info (maybe?)

That's what we need to know. So far there is no picture of the area given for David Haines, and if all were taken on the same day, this only makes IS truly false in every which way..as if they ever were anything else.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Keep the video's coming ISIL, it is only making the punishment coming for you more and more severe.

We are coming and we far out number, out power, and out smart your measly caliphate.

Awake the sleeping giant from the slumber and reap the consequences. Our President may be a lame-duck but we the people are not.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

You may be right, they could have murdered them all the same day. This could have been done after the failed attempt to rescue them. Realizing that a dead prisoner is better for propaganda then a rescued one could have forced their hand.

I wonder if any of their other prisoners are still alive. Takes manpower and supplies to keep prisoners...

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Feltrick

Indeed, plus you wouldn't linger in the same area would you? Not several times. Not with every intelligence agency in the world trying to locate you.

It's a terrible thing to say, but my hunch is that these poor souls were killed on the same day, then separate videos are being released every few weeks as some sort of propaganda war.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Going with a few others on this - Journalists, Aid workers/humanitarians should be able to be on the ground to report what is happening, give an idea to the outside world (Even if it's western media I suppose) and give numbers, statistics etc to show what kind of aid is needed. And of course those who are there purely to serve humankind with medical help, food, water, shelter and the emotional support for the poor souls caught up in this conflict.

My thoughts are with the friends and family of David Haines and my prayers are will all who are caught prisoner of these horrible examples of human beings.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Why all of a sudden are most sites refusing to show these beheadings when they showed them a lot when it was Muslims being beheaded? Why stop now?????????? Is that 'cause they're fake? It's bizarre. Look out, Syria. Better pay attention, Iran.
edit on 13-9-2014 by Fylgje because: to add

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

News flash: "US drones blast to bits 10 at family wedding. Drones kill and vivasect a dozen in village."

Really - are beheading worse? More barbaric? - Really

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Why all of a sudden are most sites refusing to show these beheadings when they showed them a lot when it was Muslims being beheaded? Why stop now?????????? Is that 'cause they're fake? It's bizarre. Look out, Syria. Better pay attention, Iran.

Why are people driven by morbid curiosity to seek out graphic images and videos of brutal death any time there is news of it?

Why do people feel the need to see it?

Is this entertainment?

Really, is it fun to watch a person have their head sawed off slowly with a large knife?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Poor bugger
btw he wasn't an aid worker he was ex military who spent the last 15 years offering security and protection to aid workers in many tough areas

He wasn't an idiot so the people who captured him had some good training

15 years of making sure teams of people can help civilians in trouble spots and this was his final reward

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

I agree journalists, aid workers and civilans SHOULD be inviolate. At least there is some honesty happening and they are getting the exact response from the west that they want. Saudi Arabia beheads people regularly - we just don't hear about it. Hell the US executes people by letal injections that cause hugh suffering.

People, who's hands does this 'display/propoganda play into'? Hawks and murders on all sides.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

News flash: "US drones blast to bits 10 at family wedding. Drones kill and vivasect a dozen in village."

Really - are beheading worse? More barbaric? - Really

Yes but not really on topic is it?

Not sure why you're asking me to compare. All death in war is brutal. I don't like to make comparisons as it demeans the victims.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: minkmouse
In the end I think this will backfire on these fools. People get angry at seeing heads lopped of, somehow it becomes more personal and inner rage starts to bubble hard. The support from the public for their total annihilation will grow stronger.

part of me thinks that is the idea, and someone else is behind all this. Is does seem odd that these fellows seemed to pop up just as the US war machine was leaving the area, and taking all the money and excuses to be there with them.

This group is so media saavy, and they understand the western psyche so well

just makes me wonder

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: marbles87
Poor fella. I have to hand it to ISIS they keep their word. When they say the be headings will continue as long as there are American/oppositional assets are in the area they will. I see a pattern here....

More than that, there is a need to verify when and where this took place. James Foley's place of death was identified very quickly, where David Haines has died needs to be a different place.

WHY? How will that help anyone?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Maybe it's about time that we start to be-head some of the fuzzy-Wuzzy fanatical nut jobs we have in custody or living in this country....!

Condolences to the family of this brave man

PDUK

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Conveniently pissing the UK off too?
These guys are working overtime to get the world together aren't they....wonder why?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Such total horse manure. I don't believe one word of it. Not a one. I am so angry that people are falling for this bs. It is complete garbage. a reply to: mr-lizard

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

You think the video is fake? Or Isis are fake? Or the victims are fake?

Please elaborate.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrantedBail
Such total horse manure. I don't believe one word of it. Not a one. I am so angry that people are falling for this bs. It is complete garbage. a reply to: mr-lizard

Care to elaborate?

I'd like to be enlightened as you appear to have it all worked out.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrantedBail

The all knowing all seeing one has spoken. Everyone can move on now, mods can close the thread.

Case closed.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Gladio II. Do your own homework. I have done mine.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join