It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS behead British hostage David Haines, threatens another British hostage with beheading.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard
If these ISIS guys are real fundamentalist Muslim Terrorists
than I thought they hate Israel more than anyone, so my
question is why haven't they beheaded any Israeli citizens
or have made threats to attack Israel? Why only America and
Britain?

Does it make any sense to focus attacks on
countries that support Israel as a priority of
attacking the country that is really hated here.

Or is this whole ISIS thing a fraud?

Rebel 5

edit on 15-9-2014 by rebelv because: syntax

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: rebelv

Dose it make me an ignorant sheeple to believe that perhaps everything isn't a conspiracy, and maybe just maybe the world is truly as stupid as it seems?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

No it seems you are just as stupid as it seems. It's not a definite state though, you have hope.

Rebelv is on point.

Syria/Assad has said from the beginning that the ISIS/ISL Al nusra etc are all linked to the Israelis. They have told UN as such, our media just doesn't report on it.

The MSM would have you believe all Muslims hate Jews & Christians and all Jews hate Muslims etc but that's just not the case, Syria has long been a hotbed of culture with christians/muslims and jews all living together, the prayer call for christians and muslims could even be heard at the same time, not competing, just coexisting in a peaceful community. .This fake version of Islam we are made to believe these groups are following is a lie,in reality , Saudi Arabia/Qatar/Israel AND the USA are all complicit in this. History repeats itself again and again.

Our masters are getting more cocky in doing things as blatant as they come. One year, "lets arm these freedom fighters and bomb Assad"..next year when the bombing doesn't work " lets bomb these Terrorists real close to assad"..hmm.

The Syrian Arab Army has been fighting these israeli/saudi/US backed scum since the 80's . They know the score. They already have allies helping them from Iran/Iraq/Lebanon/Russia..why do the US feel the need to create some "coalition" to go in and bomb away.

All they do is kill indiscriminately in a race to steal all the worlds resources. Anyone blind to this needs to look up cognitive dissonance and attitude change and understand why their brain lied to them too..

edit on 15-9-2014 by cosmic66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmic66

Thanks for the schooling me and calling me stupid but at the very least you offered hope. Let me ask you a question your information is derived from what source? Regardless we all know the winner writes history, so let me ask you a simple question, do you believe your leaders have your best interest at heart?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Youamstupid
Precisely, if they wanted to get rid of ISIS they could go about it in a bunch of different way, and I do believe they are at the very least trying. But only do to pressure from people and those that may effect there budget ie the taxpayers. In all if they cant think of a better way of dealing with this then there not really trying. You could get a group of random people both informed and not and stick them into a room and they would likely have some better ideas, so really, whats the issue? But if things such as this continue while its been roses these past few 50 to 100 years, it may not always be so, and things may end up escalating and snowballing in more ways then anybody will be able to predict of even profit from.

The guy that cut the head off that soldier up across the pond no matter what his intentions or even that he was so kind as to apologies to the women who had to witness it because he believes in his country that's how they do things. Well what can I say, murder is murder, and if you start to distinguish between one and the other especially one that was so blatant. Things may not end up that well for anyone. Even if these people wanted some sort of sharia state up in the middle east. Well who cares, if they want to life that life, let them. In all its much more of a recruitment thing for these Muslim extremists then anything else, and considering they got themselfs some oil fields and have a small armada in weapons, but even that is pathetic in terms of real military nations standing.

But in all now that they got all that, all they need is some fresh new recruits to carry on the good fight while the older guard retires, and preferably ones who are a bit more smarter, and maybe even a bit more educated, and a bit more up to date on technologies, and world wide events. And it seems that not only have we trained them and been buddy buddy and even armed them before. But now as a group looking for Independence and willing to do it any way necessary for there reshaping of the middle east. There likely branching out in terms of recruitment as well, more so then they did before, and things like this and the snowball effect it will have on peoples emotions, will practically ensure that will happen, so hey it may come to pass that one day you will not only be fighting against goat header and farmers, but possibly also those who probably went to the same university as you did. Generally all of there bigger leadership personnel has had dealings or were at one time spent some time learning in western or Europe or at least been part of something like that.

It may have started as a way to keep the booming business of war booming in the middle east, but in the end it will likely end up as more then that, in the case of recruitment were likely aiding there cause more so then deterring it, and especially since there likely looking at the long run in terms of making there own state, and were more or less thinking were cleverer then we really are do to military superiority and mass funds. But really is anybody really willing to go about this for generations and generations? How about 200 years from now were being in the middle east even when it may not be so profitable to do so? Or how about even longer? But really the problem here is, that we have been at war in the middle east for one reason or another for years and years, and so far its been little to no improvements have been made. I would say that is a big failure in strategy, sure some may be getting rich off it.

But really what everybody should be asking themself is...Whats in it for us? If they want to continue they then maybe should start to support there own war efforts, or who know maybe even show some actual dam improvement, instead of this silly PC rhetoric, if there was more going on then we would likely be getting pictures and video back with much more frequency then we get this whole doom and gloom thing, or generally we get nothing at all, or the whole were just not equipped to understand it all. A standing army on foreign soil does not necessarily create a city or prosperity, there are few situations were that happened, Japan for instance. But that was a different time and a different people with a different life, and different believes, and different mentality, and pretty much everything else was different. And opportunists while like a standing army may kick start things, also like a standing army have in every civilization so far to one effect or another done so, but if left to there own devices they generally bleed or crumble any nation dry. Which is why nations from Rome to Egypt to even Babylon learned to cope with there own vices or face the fate of all other nations that came before them, ie degeneration and ultimately there fall. And generally it came from the inside out, not form the outside in.

I mean you people can do what you want, but I'm just saying...Maybe you all should demand to get more for your buck no matter which country your in. But in the end I do believe this whole thing is set in stone, so people will just go through the motions, after all habit=habitat and habitat=habit. “Consuetudinis magna vis est” as that quote by Cicero goes, habits are hard to break.
edit on 2amTuesdayam162014f2amTue, 16 Sep 2014 02:31:20 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

Well nobody is saying that people are not dying. And they will likely continue to die and have grop or tribal wars even if the west or Europe was never there, in fact its precisely what was happening before everybody decided to get involved...And now, well by all accounts its just happening on a bigger scale and more countries are destabilized...Which generally leads to what? Genreally a downward slope which leads to the same things escalating.

So yes the Kurds are being slaughtered and sold off as slaves, and that was happening before even Saddam was in power. And when when he was put in power, it just happened with more frequency. And how did Saddam and his regime get in power, and who after all that talk left the Kurds to there own fate when things really got heated up? I still think there ticked off they were promised all these things, and yet!

And as for the syrians being beheaded considering this ISIS group has been going around killing any and all other Muslims groups which dont agree with them in there quest for a caliphate...Well who were the rebels we were helping topple and bring down the dreaded Bashar al Assad syria. If your convinced that everybody who was involved in that little fiasco who said they were a rebel was actually that. Well people are entitled to there believes. But in all seems that things worked out in the favor of whom? And if even if you remove all the talking and noise, what is actually happening does not match what people say is actually happening. I would say there is some major blatant failure there, or somebody is lying there asses off.

And the Iraqi being machined gunned down in large groups. Well they got invaded by a foreign power alright, one that was just next door when we pulled out. And all of the machine guns they used were made in the US or Russian or China. So I dont know bro its like a totally mister how a group with no way of constructing or manufacturing even the clothes they wear always end up having such big toys to play with.

And the Yazidi's stuck on the mountain top without water there very real. That's what happens when different tribes or ideologies or even believes go to war. There what we would term collateral damage, even when they escaped the fighting and persecution to there holy mountain, well there is always starvation, and dehydration to deal with, some years form now they may even be mentioned in a history textbook somewhere. Though the dead are rarely mentioned but as a sidenote.

So I dont know dude. Maybe we should never been there in the first place, or maybe we should get more real and actually do a real full on invasion of the middle east. After all doing things half asses in such cases never leads to any good results. Or maybe its all to late for any of that. Or maybe somebody should actually have a plan that works. Or maybe no matter what you do there will always be those unforeseen things creeping up. Who knows, all that seems certain at this time, that the more things are left in limbo or half asses situations the worse its going to get. And either way those tribes and different takes on Muslim religion and believes in the middle east will continue to fight among themself for various reasons and even just because there have been to many grievances over the past centuries among different groups and people in the area.

And really the only difference between them and us, is that we learned to keep that dramatics in a non personal arena, were we would not have to go to war over somebody's stupid ideas, or a groups ideology's and believes, or there personal gain machinations. Generally that arena is known as politics, and all of the above of what I said has not only succeed spectacular in keeping people in tow, and in more or less from leading to crazy situations, but it has also failed spectacularly because there have been groups which did and do use it for there own personal gains. But all that is merely a branch of the output were such things get settled in a much more civilized way. You know generally by slinging verbal pop at your opponent or the guy you dont agree with because he is part of the blue team. It is a much improvement, more so then, well you know, shooting bullets in them or there general direction.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

this is silly.

Are you telling me that people can't have fond memories? You are saying that when you talk about someone you love, you never smile or laugh?

You must be on those Meds you say are given to Army Personnel.
edit on CDTTue, 16 Sep 2014 06:30:33 -05000000003006x133x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Has anyone seen the animated electronics robots at nasa jsc?
The foley video is a bit like that

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreenMtnBoys
a reply to: Thefarmer

Please you act like special forces are some kind of Xmen super heroes. Think they can take on 30k well trained well armed well financed terrorists? They are good but not that good!

Don't be a troll, nowhere in my post did I state that they will kill them all

But yes I do think that our SFs who cost god knows how much to train per person, who are very good at doing what they do can get in there and kill their higher ups like I stated

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: rebelv

Dose it make me an ignorant sheeple to believe that perhaps everything isn't a conspiracy, and maybe just maybe the world is truly as stupid as it seems?

lol. I watched part of a T.V. interview with John Lennon yesterday in which
he summed it up pretty good. I'm paraphrasing but it went something like:

'It seems to me that the world is being run by a bunch of crazy people with
crazy objectives"

Rebel 5

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join