It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police officers tackle and pin 70lb high school girl.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Police officers tackle and pin 70lb high school girl who would not hand over her phone. All because she was trying to get a hold of her sick mother.

This just leaves me speechless.

Original Source: Click 2 Houston

Police officers tackle and pin 70lb high school girl who would not hand over her phone. All because she was trying to get a hold of her sick mother September 12, 2014 | Print This Source: Click 2 Houston She stands 4 feet 10 inches tall and weighs about 100 pounds, and claims she was tackled by three police officers at a high school because she wouldn't hand over her cellphone. The alleged incident, which was recorded by a fellow student, was posted to Instagram and has lit up social media with controversy.

The mother and daughter said they both realize a rule was broken, but feel things should have been handled differently. “It was way too much, everybody knows that. I’m only 4 foot 10 and it took three cops just because I did not want to give up my phone,” Perez said. “One day it’s going to be like an accident where they hurt somebody or they really do kill somebody and say it was an accident, and then, they are not going to tell the real side of the story.”

The video is at Blacklisted News

My first thought is may I please have short time alone with these things, I'm sorry offices and school personnel. I hope they are charged, reckless endangerment or worse. Unfortunately I fear the young lady is correct

and say it was an accident, and then, they are not going to tell the real side of the story.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LamontCranston

what's needed is a few instances of certain asshole cops getting the crap kicked out of them by mobs outraged by their behaviour. a sound thrashing works wonders sometimes. it would certainly let them know we've had enough. watch this space.
edit on R2014th2014-09-13T16:15:45-05:0020140pm2554 by RoScoLaz4 because: punctuation correction

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm confused, why were the police even called in the first place? Unless the laws are severely different to the ones here in the uk then I don't see how refusing to give up your own property at school warrants the police coming over and manhandling you. Hope all the people involved in this get their assess handed to them

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Please add to existing thread : Here

top topics

join