It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone experienced a medical procedure while abducted?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Thanks for posting bedlam. That's pretty strange, what happened? Do you remember anything about what happened?
Did they atleast leave you a "quarter" under your pillow?

I would like to hear more about this, it sounds very interesting!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hi mackey,yes that's just fine,seeing this is such a multi-faceted phenomenon,it is indeed best to stick to one area at a time.And the other thing Is a very sensitive/awkward subject, because it would be rather difficult to discuss it properly without bringing personal experience into it,anyway+which on second thoughts is not the best idea,come to think of it.

Wish you a good week!a reply to: mackey88

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mackey88

I would like to hear more about this, it sounds very interesting!

Yep, one day the platoon sergeant came in and said "Boy, you still have your wisdom teeth".

I said "Yes, yes I do."

Then he said "Not anymore you don't", and I was abducted, held down in a chair in a dark room with lights shining in my eyes, I was injected with some evil drug and the next thing I knew, I was given a light duty pass for the rest of the day and some tea bags to put in the back of my mouth where my wisdom teeth had been.

It was awful.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Truly awful Bedlam. I'm sorry you had to endure that much pain.

I think there is some hidden meaning, as it relates to being tea bagged.

Abductions sure can be scary stuff.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I think there is some hidden meaning, as it relates to being tea bagged.

HA! However, if Aliens ever pull your teeth, gnawing on tea bags actually works. It's one of the few things my first platoon sgt was right about. You quit bleeding in less than a minute.

eta: and if it's Earl Grey, you'll have the refreshing taste of bergamot all day long
edit on 23-9-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane
Yeah, abductions have a profound impact on your entire life. Both because they're very deep and traumatic experiences and also because probably the aliens do shape the abductee's life by use of suggestion and other psychological tricks.

As to the supernaturality of aliens - they certainly have much more advanced minds than us, and some researchers think that the aliens themselves are multi-dimensional beings (at least some of the aliens are) hence their insane technology, unbelievable almost supernatural powers that defy laws of physics, and extreme intelligence. Bear in mind that our understanding of all of this is very limited. Try to show your everyday life and job to a 10-th century knight. He would die of heart attack when seeing an iPhone. Or at the very least he would condemn you as a magician who uses evil powers to summon strange things that do even stranger things. A SPAWN OF SATAN!

If we consider that the aliens might be thousands or even millions of years ahead of us in terms of civilization and technology, the above comparision gets even more extreme. We look at their craft performing gravity-defying movements, their virtual reality capabilities, ability to toally bypass any sensors, locks, doors, manipulate time and matter, and we say NO WAY, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE. Much like a 10th century knight would respond to an iPhone.

When dealing with such phenomena we must always apply a paradigm of open mind. We might be just cavemen for them. Probably are. The entire phenomenon is so elusive and twisted with lots of disinfo and muddy, totally convoluted information that we might never see the real picture...unless the ones who are behind it decide to put the curtains up and reval themselves.

Jews have a saying that the best fishing is done in muddy water. The same applies here. Someone certainly benefits from the chaos that is modern ufology. The myriad of contradicting stories, plots, disinformation, whistleblowers, govt agents, and even insane people thinking they had "experiences" - it all creates a fine mess that can fill thousands of books and allow researchers to write articles, seek truth and never come close to it. If you haven't noticed, the ufology, especially abduction research, is stonewalled by government, so-called official science, society and media. The only one who believes you is a researcher like myself or another abductee. Quite a small audience don't you think. Such an audience certainly won't rock the aliens' boat and cause international, worldwide stir and search for answers. Sheep must be kept oblivious to the workings of people who shave them.

edit on 23-9-2014 by Jelonek because: x

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hi Jelonek,you said it all-and better than I could,Thank You.
a reply to: Jelonek

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Congratulations on getting your thread on air tonight on Into The Fringe, Mackey. I look forward to tuning in at 8:00 p.m.
Not much longer...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Thanks Sled! Hope its and interesting show tonight. Glad I can be a part of it. It looks like there will be some other interesting guests on as well.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Had to throw that out there.

If its ET related, would love to hear about this whole experience. Earl Grey is some good stuff, and now I'm going to make me a cup!
edit on 23-9-2014 by mackey88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Jelonek

Good post Jelonek! I agree with Raxoxane!

What are your thoughts on "medical experiments" during abductions? Do you think the memories might possibly be "recorded" into the minds of humans, to might cause confusion, or maybe like a disinformation campaign.

Or maybe to block the psychological trauma the people are experiences?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Had to throw that out there.

If its ET related, would love to hear about this whole experience. Earl Grey is some good stuff, and now I'm going to make me a cup!

Medical experiments aside, a question that I'd find interesting would be...has anyone ever come back with a mark? Not a scratch or something, but a tat, or something tat like. If so, what did it look like?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I have a burn mark, blister thing on my right calf at this very moment. Just under the skin there is a knot that feels like a gland. After I woke up with water in my bed about 60 days ago, a few days later, I woke up with a bleeding scoop mark on my right leg, on the front of my shin bone. It healed and went away, but this knot and indention in my shin bone is still under the skin. Just in the last two days, the scar is back, and now its bleeding. In the last two days, all I've done is sit on my rear end and read books and surfed the internet.

I was helping build a deck 60 days ago when I woke up with the scoop mark, so I wrote it off as a I had just banged it while working.

This thing has been in my leg since I was a teenager, give or take 25yrs. I think it has been removed and replaced. It feels different than it did before.

If you know of a doctor in Georgia that is open minded enough to look at this, I'll go see him or her.

The only "tat" I woke up with was around 1996. I woke up with a Triangle made of small dots on my left forearm. Took pictures of it with one of those disposable cameras, but it didn't come out clear enough to make anything out.

edit on 24-9-2014 by mackey88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

The only "tat" I woke up with was around 1996. I woke up with a Triangle made of small dots on my left forearm. Took pictures of it with one of those disposable cameras, but it didn't come out clear enough to make anything out.

Now, THAT'S interesting, for personal reasons. What did the dots look like?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

There dots were different, almost like there were two different kinds. The reason I'm saying that is they dots faded at different time intervals.
One set of dots was like a bald point pin sized, they were bigger. Those left a small scab kind of thing. But not really a scab. They were raised up, like a scab.

The other dots were more like, best way to describe them, like blood blisters, blood blisters that were round, and under the skin.

I dots marks, the first set and the second set, they faded away at different times, but when it I first looked at it, it was a triangle, like something stamped me, and it was slightly swollen, like a mosquito bite, but the swelling was gone within like a hour of me waking up. Like the old shots people got in there arms, I think the old polio shots, where it left a raised area.

It also coincided with a really intense dream I had the same night. The only thing I remember of the "dream" was struggling with something, in a lab type sterile area, struggling with some human/et/doctor thing. Like very very brief flash.

That was one of the things were I connected dream to mark on body.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mackey88

The dots that were smaller, blood blister type dots, were the size of the "period" symbol,,,,,,, Like this right here "."

Just wanted to ad that. And the smaller dots, like the "period" symbol, lasted the longest. Took a couple of days to fade. As best as I can remember.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
There is a possibility that what abductee remembers is not what really happened.

When regressive hypnosis is performed on an abductee, sometimes the researchers find out additional screen memories, overlapping each other. It appears that the aliens know full well that hypnosis can be used and are able to block the things that might reveal their true identity and plans/sensitive information.

The argument of debunkers is that why aliens allow anything to be remembered? Surely if they're so advanced they would mindwipe the person completely? That argument is invalid for a number of reasons. First of all, who will believe this? The aliens know human nature and human fear of unknown. They know that other humans will not believe an abductee and find excuses such as dreams, alcohol/drug abuse or illness to explain the stories abductee tells. This will also help isolate abductee, make him/her more lonely, easier to be victimized. They also know that even though we can access the abduction experience thanks to the regressive hypnosis, again no one will believe in this. They have entire army of debunkers ready, people who will discredit everything related to UFOs. Whether such people are controlled by aliens or just being themselves is anyone's guess.
Second, human mind is a very complex thing. There is a probability that, because memories are stored on so many levels and experiences are so interwoven within human life that a complete wipe is impossible. Probably the only way to silence abductee for good is lobotomy or other such procedure but that won't do - the person must appear normal and continue to function. So you see already that aliens are not all-powerful.
Third, the aliens are sentinent beings that make mistakes are not omnipotent. They don't know all and don't see all. They have their limitations. That's why we can see their craft, or themselves, that's why abductees or even bystanders can sometimes observe abduction experience. Aliens leave traces like strange footprints, mysterious liquids, smell, there are cases when abductee is taken from one side of the road and finds himself back in the car on the other side of the road facing the opposite direction than before experience, or cases when upon return the abductee's clothes are put on backwards or upside-down. Like I said, aliens make mistakes. And memory leftovers from experience might be just that.

There's also a possibility that the entire recovered abduction memory is false as well and the intelligence behind these events wants us to believe that we are abducted by small greys or large nordics or huge reptilians. But the aliens themselves and what happened there might look totally different from what is uncovered under regressive hypnosis.
edit on 24-9-2014 by Jelonek because: x

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jelonek
But the aliens themselves and what happened there might look totally different from what is uncovered under regressive hypnosis.

Quite often, they look like Navy, AF or civilian contractors. A lot of regressions apparently have weird # like a guy in a Navy uniform taking notes, or a civilian or two in the room. Someone wrote a nice paper on it, they had a lot of bogus bullcrap in there as well, but the thing that was of actual interest was the persistent recollection of military personnel. Almost as if the aliens were the cover story. Go figure.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

The dots that were smaller, blood blister type dots, were the size of the "period" symbol,,,,,,, Like this right here "."

Hm. Well, I have, as does most of my family down Mom's side, sleep paralysis. I have a LOT of really odd dreams. And most of them, if not all, I discount as that. My brothers had them too. And some of them were classic "abduction" sorts of dreams, but most fell into a sort of Streiberian "schoolroom" thing.

I ended up with a triangle in a circle mark once, on my right shoulder. It was a bit like yours...only the dots were clear. I'm not sure how to describe them otherwise. They were like little translucent petechiae. Or maybe you could describe it as a design created by clear fishing line just under the skin's surface. One of my brothers said I had been abducted by Alcoholics Anonymous, and that's what it looked like. I didn't get a white chip though.
edit on 24-9-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
• A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes........ wait, sorry, wrong thread.
I woke up with a AA white chip taped to my forehead one morning after a college football game all night party. I had never heard of it and thought it had to do with aliens.

...only the dots were clear. I'm not sure how to describe them otherwise. They were like little translucent petechiae

that's a good way to describe it. Mine actually looked like petechiae, but the dots were perfectly round, not splotchy.

Not sure what to make of the whole "triangle" form of the markings. Maybe some type of medical tool, and the triangle shape is just the whole "form follows function" design idea.

edit on 26-9-2014 by mackey88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join