It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone experienced a medical procedure while abducted?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: hoonsince89

Hey hoonsince89. thank you.

Im not really sure what you are trying to tell me. I felt like the last 30 or so years I might be loosing my mind. And never spoke of all this. I would mention it, and get ridiculed. I would bring it up in college, piss drunk on a porch at night with friends and neighbors. But if they sensed I was actually trying to be serious, I would immediately play it off as a joke.

The last 8 years though, something has been trying to, I feel, make contact with me. Not make contact, they have definitely made contact, but they are making themselves more known to me. They are not hiding their presence like they used to. Whatever it is, they are leaving more clues. Just as they were ramping up the contact, I had a very tragic thing happen to me in 2009. My best friend was murdered. It was horrible. Very traumatic. Not only that, and many things after that, basically left me in a state of shock.

They backed off, and changed their approach to me since 2009. They have been interacting with me in a different way. More, I guess, playful? Shocking, at times, but playful. That's the only thing I can come up with right now.

Before 2009, they would leave me with memories of the interaction I had with them.

After 2009, its mainly been something like this. I wake up in my bed, 3=5am, all the lights on in my room, and I'm wrapped up like a cocoon with my blanket or sheet. I usually feel a hand lightly, but firmly, grab my face and kind of softly wake me up. My eyes open, and no one is in the room.

Emotionally, I've really gotten better from the things that happened in 2009. And in the last 6-9 months, the contact is changing again. The contact is more direct.

That is why I just started posting on this site. Like within the last week. I have to know more about this. And after years and years of searching for like minded people, I found ATS about three weeks ago.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mackey88

OP keep it coming, share more stories especially about white sands! The fate of the human race depends on it (not really but still) fascinating stories to say the least...

OG

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: hoonsince89

For some reason, your diagram looks or feels very familiar. When I was young kid, like 10 or 12yrs old, me and some friends broke into an abandon warehouse. We found a box full of mercury filled glass tubes. The tubes were like 12 inches long, and had probably half a cup of liquid mercury in them. There were probably 200 of these bulbs in the box....

So what did we do, we broke them open, poured in our hands, and spit it at each other.

Little freaking Einstiens weren't we. We would have made our parents soooo proud if they had know we were pouring liquid mercury in our mouths and spitting it at each other.

We played with that stuff for at least one year. One day my neighbor Tim told his mom and she freaked. Came immediately over to my house and told my parents. They confiscated what we had left.

None of us had any side affects to it. But, I had some intense "dreams" after that, and I was very scared of a closet. I thought it was possessed with a demon. I felt I was floated or dragged into the closet and out the window in the closet one night.

And I remember being forcefully strapped to a table sometime around that time, and strapped up to machines. And your diagram brought back a flood of memories. Weird. In a good way. Maybe the et's were detoxifing me. We played with liquid mercury for a year solid.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

thanks OrionsGem! I've never read that book. One of my girlfriends in college gave me that book. She bought it after one of our late night drunk conversations. She read it, and gave it to me. She is one of the only people who seemed really interested in the subject. It sat on my bedside table for about two years. I read the first part of it and it freaked me out. I think I put it in the school library drop off bin.

That was around 2000. In 2001, I saw my first ufo. That's a whole nother subject.

This stuff has been happening to me for a long time.

And I know its happened to others because I've seen other people on a craft, in a large room, with me.

As they pop into my memory, I'll post them here. But its very exhausting. Very exhausting mentally. On top of my life, and my job, and me trying to have a normal relationships with my girlfriend, and parents, and siblings and mom and dad, and neighbors, its very tiring. And very emotional. Ive woken up some mornings, scared #less. I mean, after some of this happens, you go in the bathroom, and look in the mirror, and look at yourself, and go "Am I loosing my #ing mind".... Its heavy. It weighs heavy on your psyche. If you knew me in person, we would NOT be talking about THIS. I promise you that much. Im not necessarily happy about any of this.

I know its freaking entertaining as hell, to read about this. Its bizzare, its supernatural.

But, I really think, for some reason, all this stuff is to prepare humans for what is about to come. Humans were riding donkeys about 100yrs ago. Now we fly around, and talk on Iphones. Imagine what a farmer in south Georgia would think if you dropped in on his farm in an Apache Helicopter, jumped out with some nightvision goggles, on and showed him your IPhone.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

LOL! I don't know if you want to hear about White Sands. I guess I could start a thread about being a private in the Army in the desert. I was yelled at all day for 60 days!

I was a grunt. An overworked, underpaid grunt.

"Dig that hole private!".... "Yes sir."

An hour later... "The holes is dug sir." .... "Good. Now fill it in Private. We are about to move to another location"

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: spazze
The et went super close to my face with his face, maye 2 cm from my face and he looked me in my left eye with his right eye...
Maybe it was some sort of medical procedure or one of those eye scans I heard people talk about.

I started a ATS thread on why aliens stare at you like that, I've also experienced it. I believe they do i to project images or thoughts into your mind or to hijack your mind.

-MM

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Hey, I experienced that too. I felt like I was being scanned, telepathically.

It was very brief, my memory of it. But I felt they were going through the motions, doing a job, checking on the patients kind of thing. Normally when I have had them look me in the eye like that, they put me back to sleep.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I just wanted to post this, because I'm new to posting on ATS, and this is the first I've posted on any forum, anywhere about this stuff. And this is more of a post, is a reply to people that might come one here and "ask for" or "demand" or "want" proof of these experiences.

Here is my answer to the "logical' people on this earth...... I DONT HAVE ANY "PROOF" OF THIS.... None. NADA.... I didn't ask for any of this to happen to me. I didn't ask or volunteer for, or sign up for, ANY type of ET educational psychology experiment.

I was reading a post on a thead by MM. Some guy was ask her "Why didn't you set up a camera and record this stuff. They are only $20 dollars? Shhhhessss, get with it. Grab a Radio Shack motion activated camera and get to cracking!!!!"

Seriously, LOL. seriously. Come on. First of all, humans cant even catch other humans on camera, stealing their sheeeot. How many dmurders are caught on film? How many rapes are caught on film? How many child molestations are caught on film? Have you ever seen a chipmunk mating? Ever seen a fish #ing? Ever seen a dolphin mating? Ever seen a plane crash? Have you ever seen your boyfriend or girlfriend take a dump?

How are we supposed to film this? And even if we did "film" said event, would you believe it? Would you debunk it? Would you explain it off and say "Well, that looks digitally enhanced, yada yada yada...."

Yes, there are B S artist in the world.... But in my 42 years of life, most scammers are trying to get your money.... At the grocery store, the gas stations, the churches you attend, the people you interact with at work. Scammers want your MONEY.... How many terrorist or scam artist of the world are sitting around right now at this moment thinking to themselves "Gee, I've got a killer idea.... I think I will make up elaborate stories about Aliens abductions and post them on the internet, and over the course of years, after hundreds of posts on the website ATS, I will somehow, someway, scam some dupshot out of some money. Yeah man, I'm gonna make MILLLIONS."

I don't have "proof"..

I don't want or need "proof".

I just want to see what other people have to say. The "truth" i'm looking for, is not quantifiable. The "truth" has a certain sound or flavor and a certain ring. The "truth" stands alone. That is what i'm looking for.

If some one stumbles in here looking, searching, seeking answers, and has something to offer.. PLEASE post it.

Don't be discouraged by someone looking to be a horse arse...... POST IT.

I want to hear it. I don't care how crazy it is.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I've been reading your thread, Mackey. I find it totally fascinating! S&F for you!

Yes, it is entertaining to the reader, but the important thing in making threads is finding like-minded people to share your experiences with. I'm so glad you found ATS. Keeping these types of mind-boggling events to ourselves can leave us feeling crazy and isolated in our relationships with others. It feels so good when you can finally release it with people who have had similar experiences.

I remember when I first started my paranormal thread; I wasn't sure how I would be received by others here. But, one by one, people started posting their experiences, and they continue to post 2.5 years later!
I feel so much better about myself now, knowing I'm not crazy after all.

The world is a strange place, indeed. It is good therapy to "get it off our chest" by talking to others.

And it's FREE therapy!

edit on 9/14/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Segenam

i can vouch for the electric cigs ... pretty certain i would never have given up, without those ...
worked perfectly for me ... and the flavours are very enjoyable .... but i know theyre not for everyone .... good luck

I used the e-cigs to quit too. They really work. But, after trying the vapor "thingys", they are even better than the e-cig.

You should get you a vapor smoker, Mackey. I think you'll like it.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I know how it feels.
No one of my friends knows about these things I go through, my sister knows some, my mom only know one thing I saw when I was a child but otherwise, this is something I never bring up. But I have always said that if someone ever ask me if I believe in aliens I would answer honest and say yes. People have actually asked, but I never go into more than just a simple yes I believe.

I know though.

I've also had experiences since I been a child. It is very emotional, you have no one to talk to, no support system and afraid to talk about because people will ridicule you, bully or call you crazy.
Doctors would label you.
Parents don't believe in you.

I haven't had an easy life.
People think abductees want these kind of experiences, no we don't.
Only during the past 4 years I've been more accepting of what is happening to me but I still go into - no this is not real, maye I am crazy etc -.

But when you see them in full physicality, you have "dreams" where beings grab you and you wake up with bruises on the same places looking like fingers, wake up with puncture marks...

During the later years I've been told more and shown more so I would calm down, ecause even if you know some of them, it is still frightening, then we have the bad et's that show no respect and they frighten me very much.

People want proof, they will never have any proof!
The et's KNOW when there are cameras running, or when you have a phone with you. They simply don't show up or they tamper with the camera. So, for all people like adamski, meier and them, I highly doubt those pictures and videos are of et crafts, that's not to say they didn't have et experiences.

Even though I know I am an "aductee" I still go to denial sometimes.

My co workes don't know anything, and everytime I hear them tease people who believe in et's and ufo's a part of me breaks inside. I go back to when I was a child and felt so lonley. People don't seem to understand how much it hurts, really hurts when they talk like that.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: spazze

I feel you, there are many of us.

Take care and thanks for sharing.

-MM

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Abductees are always taken to examination table/room.
Research clearly shows that the procedure is split into "mindscan" where "commander" alien, usually the tallest one, performs a read of abductee's mind, and then the painful (sometimes mitigated by alien touching abductee's forehead) medical procedure.

The procedures vary as do our interpretation of them. Generally they're either used for tissue/fluid gathering or insemination/artificial pregnancy (in women) and/or retreival of fetuses.

Also, cameras set up are an old way of abductees dealing with the problem - without any results. The cameras either malfunction or nothing happens during the nights they're set up at.

Aliens are extremely intelligent. They do make mistakes - that's why we are able to uncover some of their doings, because they're not omnipotent and all-knowing. But they're very cunning and they know exactly how to perform their work as not to be disturbed.

So yeah, all abductions are medical-related (bear in mind that it's human interpretation of the procedure).
As an abduction researcher I can safely say that what you recall consciously is only a fraction of real experience. Moreover, even during regressive hypnosis abductees sometimes have "mind-blocks" that effectively prevent anyone from uncovering what happened during a particular part of the abduction experience.

Also, bear in mind that what you recall might not be the real deal at all. Aliens are adept at implanting false memory images into abductees. Hence we have cases like when a woman says she saw a deer with huge eyes in the woods - and under hypnosis she reveals a complete abduction scenario.

I'd also like to extend my sympathies and voice of support towards all abductees. You all experience a PTSD in more or less acute form and you're certainly at a loss what to do. Fact is, no one knows what to do.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
It makes me curious as to why some people's experiences are positive (like mackey88's) and others are full of fear and trauma. It always seems to be your typical grey alien doing these things so why are different people treated so vastly differently?

While I can never remember what they did to me I get this horrible nagging feeling that it wasn't anything good and frankly I would rather not remember, yet mackey88's experience was a pleasant one from seemingly the same race of beings.

Could there be more than one race of greys operating in the area or do some people have some special quality that grants them special treatment?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
You were all dreaming. Recurring dreams. Like it or not, that is the most obvious answer to what's happened. You're all posting here like it's an ''abductee club'' and want to feel part of something....part of the same thing....it's human nature to do so but all in all the odds are highly in favour of the experiences simply being dreams. It's undeniable, though deny it most of you will.

If I had a vivid dream about being abducted would I think it was real? Nope, why would I? It was a dream. Now if I was awake and walking down a street and something like this happened then okay, something would be going on, as it is it's always when people are sleeping. Coincidence? I don't think so. You might say ''Well the aliens do this when we're asleep because it's easier for them to enter our minds'' but to that I say no too, it's too much of a cop out and how would you know this anyhow?

Why do people believe dreams are real? That's a genuine, non-malicious question.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 0rbital

Its a valid point, with the typical grey aliens face being projected all over the media it is indeed possible that our imaginations run wild and we take our dreams and sleep paralysis episodes all too seriously.

On the other hand look at the sheer amount of testimonies made by people on the subject, not to mention people awaking with strange marks on their bodies or even later finding metal objects in seemingly impossible places in their bodies.

Take the well known Betty and Barney Hill case for example, she accurately drew out the Zeta Reticuli star system several years before we actually discovered it, a strange coincidence perhaps?

To me its a case of seeing it to believe it, if I had never experienced anything myself I would probably be sat on the same side of the fence as you and thinking about what a crazy bunch of people I must be dealing with. I firmly believe that there's a hell of a lot more go's off then the public are aware of of and hope that one day the truth finally comes out.

edit on Sunday201497149999 by longy9999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 0rbital

Plz, most if not all abductees have 100% awakened encounters as well.

I have had them fully physical in front of me while me being awake.
My sister and I have seen the same et, she in a dream and me when I was awake.

I didn't believe in "dreams", ps they are not dreams but similar to it with et encounters, I thought they were just very weird dreams. Until one night.

The same et I saw in a dream, several weeks later was standing next to me by my bed.
It was the same et just that when he was by my bed he had a "glas" helmet on but in the dream he had it under his arm.
He moved, when I lifted my head up, gasped for air and starred at him in total chock, he moved, looked at me, moved his arm and poof he was gone.

When we say dreams it's because it is the most simplest way to describe the experience. It's not actually a dream!

I know some people don't want to believe that other life exist and that they are far beyond more intelligent than what our human minds can ever understand.
And sure, there are mentally ill people, people who just want attention, people who make up stories, there's no denying that.

But there are also people who these things actually happen to.

Why they take us when we sleep, because we are relaxed and easier to control and less chance to harm them and us.
Simple.
For an abductee it is easy to know the difference between a normal dream, a memory and an experience in a dream like state.

I know it is not easy for people who haven't experienced these things to understand them.
We just have to accept that fact.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: spazze

I haven't had any abduction experiences that I can recall but I often get the "witching hour" wake up along with a sense of foreboding and agitation. Also sleep paralysis but I can escape that pretty quickly. But yea, I've never given it much merit but I do find it an interesting subject as it happens worldwide and has been prominent since pagan times.

My thoughts on the whole "it's just a dream"though I don't agree with. Again, while I haven't personally had any encounters I have experienced OBE's and lucid dreams enough to differentiate the two and abductions a lot of the time seem to follow the OBE process. There are of course the physical experiences I have read about before, so I feel if there are legitimate abductions occurring then they have an interest in the body and the "soul"

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: constant_thought

Also, the whole 'set up a motion sensor webcam and record yourself non-stop' approach is a little bit ridiculous. Assuming we're dealing with entities capable of materialising in thin air, flying in anti-gravitation ships, crossing dimensions, abducting people and generally making us seem way under powered technologically makes me think that they can probably avoid a webcam haha

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: constant_thought

Obee abductions are real and used most often.
And i dont care what people say or think but HUMANs as in military or black ops use this too to abduct people.
This is a REAL thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join