It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone experienced a medical procedure while abducted?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Just wanted to post an experience I had back in 2007 or 2008. I didn't record the exact date. At the time I was working in the flooring industry, and had access to a tool that had a powerful laser. It was used for measuring distance.

One night I was in my room, and I felt the urge to shine it out the window at the moon. I blinked it off and on several times. Wondering to myself if it was visible from space.

Over the next few weeks, I had some really bizarre things happen.

The first thing that happened was I woke up at 3am and all the lights in the room were on. I didn't wake up, I was startled awake. And I was sitting up in the bed when I "came too". I had to urinate so bad I almost didn't make it to the bathroom. That was strange, I've never had to pee that bad. I used the bathroom, and was so tired and groggy, I immediately got back in the bed. It felt like I was drugged.

So, I got back in the bed, and went right back to sleep.

At some point, I woke up again. But this time I was sitting in something like a long chair, like the ones at the dentist office. The chair had a rounded roof with examination lights in a row, from my feet all the way up to the top of my head. The left side was open, and immediately there were two aliens on my left side. I didn't feel strapped down, and didn't seem to be restrained in any way. I kind of turned to look at them and the one closest to me, telepathically told me "Do not worry, we are doing an medical examination."

The one alien closest to me move up very close to me. I got the feeling it was Female. I don't know why I felt it was female. All I could see of these two aliens were from the torso up to their heads. There was one about 12 inches from my head, the other one was standing behind her. They then touched the top of my head, and I felt a sensation, like warm honey, and a small vibration, and my body went numb. I was still "awake". The other one that was standing then move into the forefront, and I had the feeling it was the "doctor". It told me telepathically, they were going to insert a probe down my throat and into my lungs. I felt this probe go into my mouth, then down my throat.

They then showed me a small screen, and I could see the inside of my lungs.

The inside of my lungs were black. I was immediately disqusted, and the smaller female alien comforted me, telepathically. She said it was not permanent. And that it was "reversible".

The doctor then telepathically told me, this was from smoking, and this is what it was doing to the inside of my lungs. He then told me, if I quit, the damage will go away, but I needed to stop soon."

I didn't feel any pain, whatsoever. I also didn't feel scared.

The next thing I remember, I woke up in my bed, but my feet were at the head board, and my head was at the foot of the bed. I looked at the clock, it was 5am, and then my alarm clock went off.

I didn't go to work that day......

Has any one experienced something like this. Maybe you've heard of something like this. Feel free to share anything you have experienced. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing, its not too often you hear an abduction story with a positive outcome, I've had a couple of experiences over the years but nothing like yours.

Did you see what their faces looked like? Or any other details that would suggest what race they were? Greys, reptilian etc...

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
This is all very difficult for anyone else than us that experience these things to believe, I will however share some of my experiences with you to tell you that you are not alone.

I have had several experiences since childhood, but nothing that resembles medical proceedures. Some strange stuff has happened though.

Once they inserted a glass tube into my chin, the blood that came out they collected in a small cup and then they drank it - there were two of them that time.

Another time I was given a bitter drink and made a ATS thread about the experience.

I mostly experience psychological experiments where they project images and situations into my mind to figure out how it makes me react. I've seen my parents strapped to a wall screaming for me to help them only to be in a small room the next moment with your typical greys.

One time I had a dream with some very strange sexual practices taking place, I forced myself to wake up since I understood that the thoughts were not my own, and when I did a blue alien sat next to my bed - I just managed to slap him before he/she totally paralized me. Black eyed, light blue skinned, skin felt like wet sandpaper, when I woke up the next morning my fingers smelled like ammonia.

Another time they placed me in a room with TV sets where they first showed lush nature, then polluted nature, as to monitor my response to it.

-MM

edit on 13-9-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing~!

I've never had anything like this ...although it's not the first time I've heard this multiple times..

2nd to be sure..*
edit on 13-9-2014 by Komodo because: because I must

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I can never remember my experiences, I have distinct childhood memories of beings in my room at night on more than one occasion but my memory is blanked out of what has happened after. I vaguely remember being pinned down on my bed once and another time where I felt like I was floating while still on my bed but after that, nothing.

My most recent experience was around 5 years ago, I woke up suddenly panicking with no idea why at around 3am. I had this horrible feeling that something bad had happened to me but I couldn't remember what. I quickly turned the bed side lamp on and my wife awoke and noticed marks all over my body that looked liked extremely long finger marks, I had them on my arms, legs and all over my ribs, they were in sets of 3. It looked like I had been pinned down by multiple people / beings.

To be honest I'm glad I don't remember, if they had to pin me down then they were doing something I didn't like and I'm better off not knowing.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
can i ask .. did you give up smoking ?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
they probably come from these coordinates.... 32.339687,-106.442885 chase you on the highway in a safe spot to extract u, and listen to you basic noise with radio acoustic sensing microphone like nopise listening devices

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: longy9999

This is not something I have studied.

I've actually tried to not think about it. The ones prior to this one, were very traumatic. Traumatic in the sense, as soon as I saw them I freaked out. The memories are just like "flashes", some of them I can remember just a few minutes.

These aliens know that it is traumatic. They are fully aware that it scares the living sheeeott out of us. I mean, if someone you know, here on earth, like a friend, comes and jumps on you in the bed, while you are sleeping, it scares the hell out of you.

This particular time, in the exam chair, they looked like I guess what a typical "grey" looks like. Round heads, black eyes. But when I was in the chair, I had lights on me, and it was obscuring my vision, they were in an area that had low light. But the female, to me it seemed like she had a helmet on. It looked like a mask. Maybe for protection? Maybe to hide what they looked like? They seemed very compassionate, very procedural. I felt immediate comfort, like I was a student, and they were going to show me something I really needed to see. I felt childlike.

But looked like "greys". But for some reason they seems to be disguising themselves....

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Segenam

Finished a pack last night, going to try to give them up again.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mackey88

I can never remember the faces of the beings I saw as a child, it was always in the dark when it happened and I could only just make out silhouettes and very minor details. I have heard stories before where the greys have emitted something that calms humans down or even takes full control of their movement.

Although I can't be sure I'm convinced it was the greys that I dealt with before, sadly my experiences weren't pleasant at all and I get creeped out every time I see a picture of one. Perhaps like theories suggest there are multiple races of grey aliens and while you happened across a good kind I ended up with the nasty ones.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I have no memory of any medical procedures such as yours. I am sure I've been through it though due to marks on my body. But, one time and this is the only time it has happened and this et I am about to describe is nowhere pictured on the internet and there are no et's that look like this one that I can compare it to.

I was in a dark empty room, not pitch black but soft dark, I could see the floor, walls, ceiling.
All the sudden in front of me a BIG musculare et appeared.
First ever I have encountered a "naked" et. He was very big, minimum 2 meter high maybe 2,5 m, very musculare built.
Grey in different shades, no genitalia from what I could see.
Black eyes, almond shaped. Normal size for his physical size.

I wasn't afraid of him just angry at him for some reason.
I blacked out.
Next time I opened my eyes I was laying on a metal table (in the same room) I couldn't move.
The et went super close to my face with his face, maye 2 cm from my face and he looked me in my left eye with his right eye.

This is the first time I've been so close with another et that holds no physical resamblence to humans.
His black eye was so... black and his skin shined, oily shine. I found it so facinating when looking at him so close.

Then I blacked out.
Came to in my bed after a while.

I have no memory of ever seeing this type of et prior in my life nor after.
All I know was, I was angry with this et... why? idk. But not afraid of him.

Don't know if he was of the grey type or reptilian type, hybrid or a whole other specie.
Yet to this day I haven't found any pictures or descriptions that resamble this et.

Maybe it was some sort of medical procedure or one of those eye scans I heard people talk about.
But Idk. Very cool though. How he just entered the room.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Scratch marks? How long were they? How deep were they? How long did it take to heal?

The reason I'm asking, I've woken up with burn marks on my neck. Like a cigarette burn. And they heal up, and the scab falls off in like 2 days. Really fast.

But I woke up one morning this year around June, and on my right leg, there was a small scab of blood. Like fresh blood. It was really weird. In that same spot, there is something under the skin. I've had girlfriends push on it. Its under the skin, its round and it moves. It feels like a gland, but its on my shin bone. I had my doctor push on it. He was like "ahh it nothing",,,,

But this past June, I think whatever it was was replaced. And it took for ever for the wound to heal. I had a scab there for almost a month. Then when the scab fell off, there was an indention mark in the bone under the skin where this round thing sits.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Thanks for writing that. I feel like they do have some type of ability to calm us down. Like being on a really strong sedative. Groggy. Barely able to move your body. I've had that exact same feeling. I've never experienced "sleep paralysis", but I believe people when they say that they have.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

i can vouch for the electric cigs ... pretty certain i would never have given up, without those ...
worked perfectly for me ... and the flavours are very enjoyable .... but i know theyre not for everyone .... good luck

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

They weren't scratch marks, more like pressure marks, like something had forcefully pinned me down to restrain me, they were gone by the time I woke up in the morning. Size wise they were abnormally long, they were in three's with the middle line being the longest at around 10 inches and the outer maybe an inch or so shorter, I had these ones on both sides of my upper torso. The other ones went all the way around my arms and ankles and a fair distance around my thighs, just like a normal hand would do albeit a hand hand with three very long fingers.

Apart from that occasion I can't remember any other time when I've woke up with marks of any kind on me.

As for the lump under your skin have you considered that maybe your have some kind of implant? Maybe a tracker or something? it may be worth delving into that further and see if there's someone a little more open minded than a normal doctor to get it checked out.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Its quite common in a lot of abduction stories for this to be the case, there's a few people who have been said to walk straight into the open door of a ufo because their bodies are being controlled by something else. The grogginess next day is a common side effect from these stories too.

I remember also reading a couple of stories where abductee's were given drinks after their abduction which is said to be the thing that wipes your memory of the event happening. I haven't read it yet but MerkabaMeditation mentioned that in his post on this thread too.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Starred and Flag OP! I have to say reading personal accounts such as yours is better than any Whitley streiber book.

Real personal encounters, please share more, have any others occurred after the initial interaction?

OG

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Sounds pretty similar to my experiences, although they are vastly different these days as i consciously work with them. In my earlier years i would encounter usually 3 small 'browns' when i was in bed around 3am. The next thing i knew i would i would be laying on a metallic like table unable to move. In my case i do not recall anything physical (although i have woken up with a blood nose or a mouth full of blood on a number of occasions with no apparent cause), for me they are usually a etheric implant or vibrational changes made to my molecular structure or light body. There is usually a taller being which is pale white and very wise and reassuring. The experienced of being touched and having vibrations go through your body is quite routine, they up your voltage to get your vibrating higher or to heal etc.

The attached image is a render of my youngest experience.

I have found they do not let you remember an experience unless its for a reason, it will be hidden in your Akashic. For that reason it is safe to say they want you to expand your awareness or bring you into alignment with your life purpose, if you are working with these beings they can be family and all these "abductions" are per-existing incarnate contracts.

edit on 13-9-2014 by hoonsince89 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2014 by hoonsince89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 111155511Alien

I've been to White Sands. Many times. I was in Field Artillery. And its the hottest place on Earth in August. Well maybe not the hottest, but pretty damn hot. The very first time I went there on an Army training mission, we had set up our OP. We watched the sun go down, amazing sunset, and I was on top of a tank like vehicle. Just laying on my bad looking at the stars. The stars there at night are incredible. I'm from the city of Atlanta, and you never see stars like that in the night sky.

Just then, a stealth fighter jet buzz our location. He was maybe 500 ft off the ground. I seriously almost had a heart attack at 24yrs old.

White Sands is a strange place. I wish I could post the stuff here I saw.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I broke a tooth in half the first time at White Sands. Chewing sunflower seeds. Pain level was a 10. We drove to the emergency dentist in El Paso, at like midnight one night. One the highway driving in, the guy driving the van pulled over on the shoulder, went in the back of the military van, and got back in the drivers seat. He handed everyone magazines loaded with real full metal jacket rounds. He said lock and load. Welcome to El Paso. I hope you enjoy your stay.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join