It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evelyn Paglini's predictions on Coast to Coast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The self-described witch with the husky voice Evelyn Paglini was on Coast to Coast with Art Bell recently and apparently made some pretty grim predictions for the coming years. I missed the beginning of the show and therefore missed the predictions. Anybody happen to tune in and hear them?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Google is a good source to look up these things prior to posting. Here is some help on your topic for now.
-----------------------------------------------------------
myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

Sunday 21st November 2004
Evelyn Paglini
Here are the latest predictions from Dr. Evelyn Paglini. She was talking with Art Bell.

We are going to have record snow falls, blizzards, high winds this winter. Major power outages for hundreds of thousands of people this winter. Major airports and highways will close in the midwest and the east coast. Major flooding also causing power outages. Flooding in California, Florida, Louisianna and Texas.

Huge heating fuel shortages causing many deaths.

The will be a slow down in the economy. By the spring large companies will start to lay people off. Other companies and businesses will close, this will drive unemployment figures up very high. A rise in interest rates, rise in inflation will push the economy into a deep recession.

Major decline in the stock market in the spring dropping to 7,500 - 8,000 level.

A lot of older people will have to return to work just to survive.

The business slowdown will cause the housing prices to drop in the spring and summer 2005.

A terrorist attack will drive oil prices up to $60 a barrel then in no less than 4 years it will rise to $75 - $80 a barrel.

War in the Middle East will escalate. Major trouble in Saudi Arabia. Massive build up in the US military in the next 2 years. US will be in Iraq and the Middle East for over 10 years.

She has a 10 - 15% chance of being wrong.

The housing prices in London, England will fall too.

She recommends buying gold and silver as a good investment. Buying shares in defence stock and natural gas will be a good investment.

Something will happen in Saudi Arabia and the US military will have to rush in to help.

She sees attacks on oil fields. She sees oil pipelines coming from Alaska.

There was a human hand involved in the death of Yasser Arafat.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many of her predictions are about as easy as me predicting that I will eat tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Here's a link to the predictions from the show. They seem pretty vanilla and non-specific to me, for the most part.

myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite8
She has a 10 - 15% chance of being wrong.

How does she come up with this number? As I understood the site this is one of her own predictions? I don't know if I trust someone that predicts their own innacurracy rate.

I heard part of that show, she had a damn creepy voice. Plenty of doom and gloom, I kept thinking to myself "does she want to scare people into using her services"? You can buy ritual "packages" from her for health, happiness, luck...the usual. If things are going to be rosy you're less likely to buy that kind of thing. Her website is: www.mysticalblend.com....

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I checked out her site

OMG!!!

I think she must be SouthBeachPsychic!

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Here's another fake psychic that ATS has the pleasure of ripping apart...

As an above poster stated, I just don't trust a psychic who produces her own inaccuracy numbers. When she's wrong, she can always have those numbers to fall back on so she doesn't get slammed, just as SouthBeachPsychic.

...Speaking of which...where is SouthBeachPsychic?

-Chris

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Love your Avatar Eaglewingz, Blackadder Rocks!

I think this woman is generally guessing. Most of these matters are relativly easy to predict anyway. Always another attention seeker making dire predictions. Ho hum!

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
HOW IS SHE A "Dr. Paglini"?

Does she have a PH.D, Medical doctor, or just a self-proclaimed doctor of lunacy?

P.S. - She makes $10 a minute on her consultations. That makes me want to have a creepy voice and absolutely no integrity in order to swindle people.

[edit on 13-12-2004 by TheBigD]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   

P.S. - She makes $10 a minute on her consultations. That makes me want to have a creepy voice and absolutely no integrity in order to swindle people.

I use to think these 'psychics' were either insane or stupid. Damn, I'm the stupid one. Better start smoking 2 packs a day so my voice is nice and gravelly. Look for me in the papers

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica

I use to think these 'psychics' were either insane or stupid. Damn, I'm the stupid one. Better start smoking 2 packs a day so my voice is nice and gravelly. Look for me in the papers

Good luck with your new career. Can I be your publicist for $2 a minute?

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Her voice alone will scare the jammies out of ya at night!

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenturtle
The self-described witch with the husky voice Evelyn Paglini was on Coast to Coast with Art Bell recently and apparently made some pretty grim predictions for the coming years. I missed the beginning of the show and therefore missed the predictions. Anybody happen to tune in and hear them?

infinite8 got the items you asked

She (Evelyn Paglini) was 'compelled' to make that special appearance
on C2C because of the inundation of negative info gleaned during numberous readings with many (LaLa land) clients...the negative aspects
were so overwhelming...a general warning HAD to be shared publically 'on the air'...
are expected to transpire in 2005-2008 ! (just some background info.)

I could not, just right now, access the info- - but the Paglini family/clan/extended family is involved in creating several companies, businesses, corps, LLCs
with aunts-uncles-relatives-siblings etc etc...
all related to the 'occult' cottage industry...i happened upon this 6+ months ago
butdidn't bother to archive the info, i figured them all to be like 'Gypsies'
and left it there

BTW, Dr Paglini. reminds me of my Eastern European family origins-
the gruff voice, the dispassionate articulation & matter-of-fact demeanor-
sorry guys & gals....i like her, besides, somebodies gotta do what role she fills in the broad spectrum of social interplay

[edit on 13-12-2004 by St Udio]

top topics

join