It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elelmental Protective layers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Elemental Auric shield

In this exercise we are going to create elemental layers attached to out aura to help further protect us

first and foremost clean and clear your aura and chakras.

Get into a heavy trance, where you shall not be disturbed. This will probably take an hour, so don't be disturbed/

Once you can sense and feel your aura expand and contact it about. Get use to feeling the best you can. Do some calming techniques

Now that your relaxed and working with your auric energy Lets start with creating layers of protection with the elements.

first start with creating a layer of oxygen. It should be about the size of your aura. Feel it, get comfortable with it and then program it. Program this element of air to oxidize anything negative or harmful to you.
Next you will do the same with the element of water. Work with it and create a layer with water you should be able to feel this layer. think and attach it to your aura. You must program it. Program this elemental layer that it is distilling ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING NEGATIVE OR HRMFUL TO YOU.
Next work with the element of earth. Fill as if you are working with clay and creating a layer that you are attaching to your already formed layers. You must program this thin elemental layer. This layer of earth is completely and thoroughly decomposing anything negative or harmful to me in anyway.
Your next layer will be fire. So you must be adept at with working with elements for all of this to really work. Anyways create an aura of fire and attach it to your already elemental layer. Program this layer you are completely and thoroughly burning away anything negative or harmful to me. The next and final layer is going to be attaching a mirror like shield to the edge of your elemental auras you have created.
This layer is thin, like aluminum foil but it is strong and highly reflective. You want to attach this protective reflective layer to the edge of the elemental layers you've created.
You must program this layer "You are completly and thoroughly shielding/reflecting anything and everything harmful planetary OR
OTHERWISE.

So what you are basically doing is is creating protective elemental layers that you program and affix them to your aura.
edit on 666 by kodasaufa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
you guys should try and get in to deep meditations, get familiar with elementals and create these protective layers. It couldn't hurt to wear a raincoat during storm/

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

Are you really an adult? I ve seen many "psychic" or "psionic" sites that were and still are popular amongst stupid kids who think they can train their mind and get all sort of superpowers.... It was already there 10y ago. You are obviously being influenced by such sites and while some are genuine most are just plain BS. You should take what you read on internet with a grain of salt or you will end up with less than you had before you started... But funny read

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: _damon

I am an adult and much of my information comes from healers, shamans and other spiritual beings.

Sites.

This site is prolly one I use the most. And I hardly take anything from here with solidarity.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
What a load of absolute #!
Please,
my dear Brother.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Franz von Humboldt

says the one taking his time to complain about .....

top topics

join