It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would win in a MMA style fight? Obama vs. Putin?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
First, consider that O will be about 15 minutes late t the match like he is everything else he does. Putin my lose his edge just waiting for the match to begin. Then consider the mysterious UAV arrival or Big Michele covering for hubby.

Wait, what if bama just sends the dog to cover for him?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I think that you could tie Putin's hands behind his back, give Obama a golf club and tell him that Putin said something bad about his momma....

And Obama would concede defeat and apologize for something.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This is too scary to contemplate. Besides that, I understand Russian is a very hard language to learn. Putin is a KGB thug. Obama is a wannabe thug. Obama probably wets his panties whenever he's in the same room with Putin. While Obama may have had more people killed than Putin, I'm pretty sure that Putin has killed more people himself, personally. Then there's the fact that Putin has been a black belt in Judo for a long time while I doubt that Obama even knows how to make a fist. Finally, there is the fact that Putin is more of a pitcher, Obama, definitely a catcher.reply to: CHinauser

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CHinauser

Wouldn't even be a fight,Putin would walk all over Obama. What WOULD be a fight is Michelle vs Hillary! Let those two have at each other and see who wins. My bet would be on Michelle.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Putin would destroy Obama in seconds. Hahalol
Then, manchelle would sucker-punch Putin with her big man arms and knock him out, then get on top of him and suck his eyeball out. This is a true story.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Putin would win, I dunno though obama did nail that fly pretty good, but it was just a little fly. 🐜

top topics

<< 1   >>

join