It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Messiah May be a Palestinian- Mule, Donkey, White Horse and Final Peace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
WHAT! You heard me, but I only speculate on this topic. I have a very good reason to think this may be the case. Here are simple reasons.

1) Abraham's Servants will be saved. All Arabs who are from the line of Ishmael will be saved.

First, Abraham would never have servants or sons form Cain.

24 Abraham was now very old, and the Lord had blessed him in every way. 2 He said to the senior servant in his household, the one in charge of all that he had, “Put your hand under my thigh. 3 I want you to swear by the Lord, the God of heaven and the God of earth, that you will not get a wife for my son from the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I am living, 4 but will go to my country and my own relatives and get a wife for my son Isaac.”

Who are Abraham's servants? Egyptians.

14 When Abram came to Egypt, the Egyptians saw that Sarai was a very beautiful woman. 15 And when Pharaoh’s officials saw her, they praised her to Pharaoh, and she was taken into his palace. 16 He treated Abram well for her sake, and Abram acquired sheep and cattle, male and female donkeys, male and female servants, and camels.

Half of Palestinians are Egyptian

On the side of Issac and Jacob and Esau

Genesis 25
“Two nations are in your womb,
and two peoples from within you will be separated;
one people will be stronger than the other,
and the older will serve the younger.”

On the Side of Ishmael, we find 12 tribes.

12 This is the account of the family line of Abraham’s son Ishmael, whom Sarah’s slave, Hagar the Egyptian, bore to Abraham.

13 These are the names of the sons of Ishmael, listed in the order of their birth: Nebaioth the firstborn of Ishmael, Kedar, Adbeel, Mibsam, 14 Mishma, Dumah, Massa, 15 Hadad, Tema, Jetur, Naphish and Kedemah. 16 These were the sons of Ishmael, and these are the names of the twelve tribal rulers according to their settlements and camps. 17 Ishmael lived a hundred and thirty-seven years. He breathed his last and died, and he was gathered to his people. 18 His descendants settled in the area from Havilah to Shur, near the eastern border of Egypt, as you go toward Ashur. And they lived in hostility toward all the tribes related to them.

It is clear from Genesis that the nations of Ishmael would be great and that the servants (Egyptians) would be preserved, just as the tribes of Israel.

2) The Mule, Donkey and then finally, White Horse

The mule in this case was Abraham's cross with Hagar. The Wild donkey is a reference to Esau on Jacob's side, so we can look at this on both sides, but in the case of Ishmael, we have a cross breed. Later, in the first century, we have Jesus riding in on a donkey and it's foal. There were two. Both were domesticated. Notice that there were two. One older and one younger. This is important.

3) THE KEY from HEBREW

Here is the key to the entire thing. When Jesus rides in as King, he will be on a White horse. In other words, the donkey is gone and we now have a fully trained horse that circles for joy. He first rode in on the donkey and foal. A White Horse from the Hebrew letters means a kicking for joy and traveling in circles, just as a horse does when it is at play. It's a celebration and not necessarily a call to battle. White and Spirit both have a similar connotation. The pearl is made from the circling of time around the irritation. Sheep develop a coat of wool from circling the wilderness. In both cases, white is developed from the work done to circle (Spirit's Work over Time).

Here is the best of the best when you view this from the letters. One verse set is parallel to three words in the Hebrew Lexicon that occur on a branch together. Let me show you the key to this entire thing.

Matthew 21

21 As they approached Jerusalem and came to Bethphage on the Mount of Olives, Jesus sent two disciples, 2 saying to them, “Go to the village ahead of you, and at once you will find a donkey tied there, with her colt by her. Untie them and bring them to me. 3 If anyone says anything to you, say that the Lord needs them, and he will send them right away.”

UNITE THEM! This is key. The progression is this: SEEK the DONKEY AHEAD in the VILLAGE.

From the word DIVIDE in Hebrew, we get the three words in order on the branch. SEEK DONKEY and VILLAGE. The village is ahead of the word donkey. Seek is behind. They are in order, just as the verses above state. This is the key to knowing where the horse is united and from what seed.

From the letters and words of Hebrew, the word Descend is the same as wild donkey. The definition of Donkey is as a gift. Like the donkey we ride (human body), it is a gift that leads to the White Horse. The literal word, Wild-donkey, is Hebrew for a wanderer. A mule in Hebrew is a division of two species. It also makes the word apart, or divided. It also makes the word seed, or separated from the parent plant and set in soil.

The definition of the Village is as follows: The rural villages are scattered about the country side and have no for wall for protection.

Where do we find the mixed seed of both Egypt and Israel? Outside the walled village (Jerusalem). The Palestinians. What did Jesus tell Israel to love their enemies?

You guessed it. The thorn in their side is Christ.

Seek the two united from the village outside the city. When they do, the King arrives. They are united.

When the Arabs and Jews are united at last, Babylon will be destroyed. Why? Unity in the Mideast will spell the end of the corruption in the West. Not by power or might, but by the Spirit of Christ in everyone else.

The builders and Sons of Cain will be removed from the world they constructed. The bricks have fallen (911). As I stated in another thread, the wick was lit on August 10th.

Who will the Messiah be? All of us in the body. Unity is the key. To get to the White Horse, we unite all three. Jacob, Esau and Ishmael.

Cain stands outside the gate thinking he has already crossed the threshold.
edit on 13-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

The coming Messiah? I thought you were Christian? Or do you see Jesus's second coming as Messianic?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash

The coming Messiah? I thought you were Christian? Or do you see Jesus's second coming as Messianic?

I use a bit of a pun in the title. I could have said, "The coming Messiah may be a Russian." I would still be correct if that Russian were part of the body of Christ below. This is what is meant by the risen Christ. He is not here. He has Risen. The body of Christ is below, with Jesus being the Firstfruits of the resurrection that followed. Each person that is born into the First Resurrection is the body of Christ. The second death has no power over the body.

Many people are looking for a single leader to be the Messiah at His Second Coming. This is not the case. It's anyone in the body of Christ below (Church). The rock (Peter / Petros / Babylon) will be rolled away to reveal the Petra (foundation / Christ). Peace comes when Christians, Muslims and Jews find out they are in the body. For Christians, we already knew. For Muslims, it's when they see their Messenger and His message of Love. For the Jew first, it comes when they realize that their brothers in the body are actual brothers.

Just as Joseph revealed Himself to the brothers who sold him into bondage in Egypt, so the Jews today will see Christ, the one they sold into bondage 2000 years ago. He was in Egypt all along.

Do you see it now?

If you see the East wind blow and take the harvest, you will know the Jews are opening their eyes. The wick is lit, remember? If you don't know these stories, read Genesis and discover who Joseph is.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Another truth related to the Palestinians.

12 Tribes of Israel and 12 Tribes of Ishmael.

Multiply. 144,000 in a mirror.

Six Days = 144 Hours

1440 Minutes in a Day

12 gates with the names of the 12 tribes
12 foundations with the names of the 12 apostles
12 thousand furlongs per side
12 x 12 = 144 cubits for the wall

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Revelation 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

he ekloge = 8 + 5 + 20 + 30 + 70 + 3 + 8 = 144

That is, "The Elect"

The 12th letter of the Hebrew is Lamed.

John 1:12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God--

Galatians 3

Children of God

23 Before the coming of this faith,[j] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

The Law was given as a Guardian. The Guardian is a trusted relative that raises the Son to run the harvest. In this case, we are the workers in the field. Ruth gleaned from the field and was united to the Guardian Redeemer Boaz.

All of us are welcome into this family. That makes me glad.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It is very refreshing to find someone plumbing the depths of the Bible and coming up with an end times message that stresses unity and peace as a solution rather than the normal Biblical interpretations of fighting and killing.
Good on ya AlephBet

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I always thought the 144,000 were different individual expressions of the same extradimensional object being a representation of perfection. Take the four-dimensional dodecahedron: it has 144,000 individual three dimensional representations. Each of these representations are individual creatures yet they are each connected across four dimensional space and part of a much larger perfect whole. Also, a four dimensional hypercube is almost shaped like a cross when unfolded in three dimensional space. Perhaps the visage of the cross is a sign to look towards four-dimensional geometry for our answers? Shh... don't tell the Pythagoreans. They might execute me. ;p

Hey, I am all for anything that gets the children of Abraham to hold hands and become sons of peace together. Let's turn Jerusalem into Bensalem. lol.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
It is very refreshing to find someone plumbing the depths of the Bible and coming up with an end times message that stresses unity and peace as a solution rather than the normal Biblical interpretations of fighting and killing.
Good on ya AlephBet

God is parallel to the Strong Nuclear Force in nature. Proton is positive and Neutron is Neutral. Each is parallel by the quarks that spin. Neutrons have one up and two down quarks. Protons have two up and one down. They are yin/yang. God's will is to give and receive, but never take. What appears to be taken (death / chaos), is given back by renewal and update. The Strong Force in nature is invariant (unchanging) and symmetric (symmetry laws). You can rotate a platonic solid, but they are always the same. While some see only one side (evil), the other sides are still there in the rotation. The overall sold does not change. This is translational symmetry of the observer. We can translate what appears to change, but in reality, it is always the same. It's a vast universe, but unchanging. Only our view of it can be wrong.

In the end, the Jewish Messiah came as a helpless baby and not a warrior. That's our first clue what God meant by,"This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty. Destruction comes by fire, but water puts out fire. We just need to splash it around all over the place. Zerubbable means "the one sown of Babylon", and referring to a child conceived and born in Babylon.

As the weak force, Electrons (-) don't follow the laws of invariant symmetry. They are heeled by the Strong.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash

I always thought the 144,000 were different individual expressions of the same extradimensional object being a representation of perfection. Take the four-dimensional dodecahedron: it has 144,000 individual three dimensional representations. Each of these representations are individual creatures yet they are each connected across four dimensional space and part of a much larger perfect whole. Also, a four dimensional hypercube is almost shaped like a cross when unfolded in three dimensional space. Perhaps the visage of the cross is a sign to look towards four-dimensional geometry for our answers? Shh... don't tell the Pythagoreans. They might execute me. ;p

Hey, I am all for anything that gets the children of Abraham to hold hands and become sons of peace together. Let's turn Jerusalem into Bensalem. lol.

Even in your example of invariant symmetry, the meaning is the same. Unity from multiplicity comes from the seventeenth triangular number by symbolism. 153 is the "Measure of the Fish" according to Pythagoras. When he gave us this secret, he was referring to the flower of life. When Jesus referenced this number, he was referring to the right side of truth. The left is where the Goats are. This is the side that causes division. Unity comes from the Right side, or the part that brings unity from surplus.

10 Jesus said to them, “Bring some of the fish you have just caught.” 11 So Simon Peter climbed back into the boat and dragged the net ashore. It was full of large fish, 153, but even with so many the net was not torn. 12 Jesus said to them, “Come and have breakfast.” None of the disciples dared ask him, “Who are you?” They knew it was the Lord. 13 Jesus came, took the bread and gave it to them, and did the same with the fish. 14 This was now the third time Jesus appeared to his disciples after he was raised from the dead.

When he spoke with Peter, he asked him three times if he loved (agape) him. Peter said, of course he loved (Phileo love / brotherly love) him. He said, then feed my sheep. This conversation is with Peter (Roman Catholic Church). Feed the sheep three times. Note from the verse above, this is the third time Jesus appears. This is the sign of Jonah, or the fish that swallows the reluctant messenger. Each time he meets with Christ is a parallel to Peter denying Christ three times, but also 3 Days to raise the true temple. Jesus appears at the end of Day 4 in creation. Three days remain for the week. Each time he asks Peter, do you love me (then feed the sheep), he is asking Peter every 1000 years the same question. Today, he will ask again. Babylon is destroyed. In the parable, it says this:

Jesus said, “Feed my sheep. 18 Very truly I tell you, when you were younger you dressed yourself and went where you wanted; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go.” 19 Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God. Then he said to him, “Follow me!”

When he was young, he served others and dressed himself. Later, he was served by others and became a prince. He dies a death (destruction of Babylon) because he made himself the King over others and failed to serve.

The key to unity. Serve others and do not serve yourself. The mark of the Elect is in this statement. The target to hit is the Cross (Name of Christ = Giving). The will of God is for us to give and not take. Sin is taking, or the word Chet, which means to miss the mark.

Take a look at 153 again. The Vesica Pisces is the mark of the Way, or Christian faith. It is the flower of life, or measure of the fish.

144 is related, but no allowance for variance. The flower allow for variation. This is the reason we have division before multiplicity. Otherwise, we could have no other life besides the first (God). God allows the division to reach the 144.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Hmm. Not meaning to disregard what you said, but your comparison of the two and explanation of it allowing variance makes me wonder what properties an extradimensional fractal shape might have? Really, I've never even seen a three dimensional one, let alone cross sections of a one of even higher order, and no one has ever properly explained to me the significance of all the triskaidekaphiles that exist out there. Do they understand something significant or are they merely poking fun at the superstitious ones?

And why do we still utilize a 360 degree system of measure when the radian system has proven itself to be more efficient in almost every single way. Did the Babylonians understand something about 360 degrees that makes us keep this vestige of their cultural influence around even to this very day? Hell, even our time keeping is based upon 60 seconds and 60 minutes bringing 3600 seconds per hour.

I want a metric timekeeping system. We should define a second as the time it takes light to travel 1,000,000km and we should have a 25,900 second day. We could have decaseconds replace minutes and they'd be about half of one of our current minutes and we could have kiloseconds replace hours and they'd be about 50 minutes long. Then we'd have 25.9 kiloseconds in each day and we'd never have to worry about daylight savings time again. This way, the whole world could be on the same universal time scale instead of having to worry about how many hours we deviate from UTC.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

And why do we still utilize a 360 degree system of measure when the radian system has proven itself to be more efficient in almost every single way. Did the Babylonians understand something about 360 degrees that makes us keep this vestige of their cultural influence around even to this very day? Hell, even our time keeping is based upon 60 seconds and 60 minutes bringing 3600 seconds per hour.

The Radian system was employed by the fallen Watchers when the ruled the Earth. After, the mathematics of the Egyptians was translation from the remnants.

This is a good example of higher order thinking that went into the letters of Hebrew and the DNA of creation. They match. The original beings were first employed to their tasks by God. Reflective of this, you can see the Radian system woven into the monolithic sites mentioned in this video. The fallen beings were advanced beyond what we are today. The Bible reflects this sequencing of information, much like what I showed in the OP. As the Bible states, our enemies are the powers and principalities that are not flesh and blood. One God rules them all. Earth is an archeological treasure revealing this to be the case.

The first Meridian was Egypt. It's a base 10 system using Radian Geometry.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
i am reminded of this thread here

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Just remember that there are two who come on a white horse.

The one who comes on the white horse with the bow and sets forth to conquer, and the one who comes on the white horse with the double-edged sword.

The first will deceive many, and the second must come to make sure we do not wipe ourselves out. The second truly is the 2nd coming.

Which white horse is yours?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It never hurts to have a second horse around for when that first one is rode into the ground. Who says the riders are different? I just ask because i have not heard of the twin horse theory.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: ketsuko

It never hurts to have a second horse around for when that first one is rode into the ground. Who says the riders are different? I just ask because i have not heard of the twin horse theory.

There is the rider on the white horse with the bow who goes out to conquer in Rev. 6:2.

Then there is the Rider who is called Faithful and True. Rev. 19: 11-16. He is said to have a sword and a rod of iron, but nowhere is it mentioned that he has a bow.

Both riders have white horses, but only the second rider is Christ. Now we can discuss whether or not the first rider is an actual figure. But it's interesting that you have white riders twice in Revelation, and the book speaks of so many being deceived. Generally speaking the hero is almost always depicted on a white horse.
edit on 13-9-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join