It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Report: Moscow stifles dissent as soldiers return in coffins (Round 2)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Well maybe Russia has a similar but different policy .

How would that work, because if they have a different policy how can it be similar?

similar (ˈsɪmɪlə)
adj
1. showing resemblance in qualities, characteristics, or appearance; alike but not identical

www.thefreedictionary.com...

dif·fer·ent (dfr-nt, dfrnt)
adj.
1. Unlike in form, quality, amount, or nature; dissimilar: took different approaches to the problem.
2. Distinct or separate: That's a different issue altogether.
3. Various or assorted: interviewed different members of the community.
4. Differing from all others; unusual:

www.thefreedictionary.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

I have a real strong suspicion that western mercs and regular military "advisors" are also in the Ukraine.....

Mercs doubtful, but advisors guarnteed...

www.nationaljournal.com...

www.armytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Similar in the way they do not give out the details of any covert operations but the possibility of still giving back the bodies to the family . I am sure not all US troops are engaged in covert activity but some probably are and if they get killed I would imagine that giving the details to the where and how may be secret info .But I think you knew that . a reply to: tsurfer2000h

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

As far as I know , Putin has said that there were Russian volunteers fighting in Ukraine , if they happen to take time off from the military to do this and happen to have military experience , so what? Western propaganda wants the ghost of the USSR to frighten their populations into increased military spending to counter this ghost.Let us not forget that in E. Ukraine , Russians make up the majority of the population and these volunteers , while not fighting for their countrymen , they are fighting for relatives and friends against what any sane person would call Nazi loving nationalists. I don't think Russia has lied about troops in Ukraine , at least not technically , and why blame them when it was the US and the EU that supported a coup against a legal elected government. In the end it is just policy from neocons to try and force their world view on the rest of us and unfortunately they have the means to carry out their twisted Geo-political agenda. Putin has just reacted to events in Ukraine , he was not the author.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Your entire take on this, is just idiotic ... US idiotic propaganda. But I'll agree with you on one thing, Putin has backed himself into a corner.

But, not the way you think ...

Putin isn't what you think he is, he's just a "safe" US fall guy. Basically because he's not going to go to war, and the US knows it. So, it's safe to threaten him and tease him and make him look bad publicly. Putin isn't gonna do anything about it.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: b1331

Russians make up the majority of the population and these volunteers , while not fighting for their countrymen , they are fighting for relatives and friends against what any sane person would call Nazi loving nationalists.

And fighting for them also...

Pavel Gubarev was and is associated closely to the RNU.

Although he no longer is a leader of the separatists he was not long ago...during most of the fighting.

A little video about the RNU...

You can see more here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't think Russia has lied about troops in Ukraine , at least not technically , and why blame them when it was the US and the EU that supported a coup against a legal elected government.

Obviously you have forgotten this...

humanevents.com...

And Yanukovych was ousted because he was corrupt, and stealing from the Ukraine people not to mention he lied to his constituents when he agreed to sign on with the EU only to deny it and ran with Putin thanks to the strong arming Putin did to Yanukovych, but for some reason that gets overlooked.

Last month John Lloyd of Reuters wrote that if the Ukraine signed the EU pact, "a major state will move into the West's sphere of influence."

That didn't happen. Ukraine has chosen to decline the EU's offer after Russia imposed trade sanctions on the Ukraine and threatened other economic consequences if Kiev signed the deal.

www.businessinsider.com...

But of course it is just easier to blame the west than it is to see the truth.

Putin has just reacted to events in Ukraine , he was not the author.

Putin was the author, and the reason the Ukraine people wanted Yanukovych out, but that is another part of this conflict that certain members want to overlook.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Putin isn't what you think he is, he's just a "safe" US fall guy. Basically because he's not going to go to war, and the US knows it. So, it's safe to threaten him and tease him and make him look bad publicly.

So you think he isn't going to war...What is he doing in Ukraine?

He makes himself look bad when he lied to the families of the dead Russian soldiers in Ukraine. And also lying about sending troops to Crimea doesn't help his public image.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Once again this story originated with the Pskov paper. People wanted to know why their boys were coming home in body bags. Unfortunately for the people of Pskov their teporters were warned to stay away. They were followed by a group of reporters from Moscow who were also warned and attacked.

Of course I'm sure papers from the heart of Russia are simply Western propaganda.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Of course I'm sure papers from the heart of Russia are simply Western propaganda.

Well of course it is, because we have been told by pro Russian backers that everything concerning Russia is western propaganda.

edit on 13-9-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Once again this story originated with the Pskov paper. People wanted to know why their boys were coming home in body bags. Unfortunately for the people of Pskov their teporters were warned to stay away. They were followed by a group of reporters from Moscow who were also warned and attacked.

Did you actually read my last post...?

...and the problem with it, it`s all reports, but no real evidence...

...there`s how ever no doubt the West tries to stir things up in Russia so a revolt occurs against Putin...

...I also have no doubt there are people in Russia who are actual willing to put out stuff to discredit Putin for that cause...

...I`m not that easily convinced by just some reports, sorry mate !

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
a reply to: TDawgRex

I answered this in another reply, if this is so so secret then how is it getting out at all? Russia can do better than that. Heck we kill ours too that we want to really shut up.

So you are suggesting the Russia such a complete and total police like North Korea (which information leaks out of all the time as well) that they should be able to just kill the famalies of the soldiers killed in Ukraine? Granted Puti has shut down most of its free media and opposition however, even with the recent internet freedom crackdown he does not have compelet and total control of all information yet.

Of course we know Russian forces have been working Ukraine. When you have sat images, the rebels saying they are there, Russian commanders saying they are there, the Russian military saying they are there but they are on leave, Russian families upset because their boys have been killed in combat but, nobody will tell them how, Russia Paratroops captured in Ukraine, that when you want to get a ceasefire with the rebels you talk to Putin not the rebels, and the fact the fact that NATO and Russia are now arguing about if all Russian forces have left Ukraine, Russia says yes and NATO says 1000 still remain. I always find it funny how the Russians say all Russia forces have been withrawn Ukraine if they had been there in the first place. Wink wink, nudge nudge. Of course they do not expect anybody to believe that but, it is kind of funny how some people do.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Sat images? Do you mean these?

www.globalresearch.ca... der/5399457

Oh and the OSCE are saying its nonsense and they are on the ground right there. I believe nothing Ukraine says, a little of what Russia says and darn little of what we say.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Might you have another source that isn't so biased?

And how is this true...from your own source.

Obama is a Liar. Fake NATO Evidence. OSCE Confirms that No Russian Troops, No Tanks, have Crossed the Russia-Ukraine Border

And yet we have seen this happen...

At 3 a.m. on Sunday, the 24th, their commanders rousted them and ordered them to march in a column with several BMD armored fighting vehicles. Only the officers were aware they’d be crossing into Ukrainian territory.

But the day before they crossed the border they were ordered to paint over the plates on their military vehicles in preparation for “joint Russian-Ukrainian military exercises.”

www.thedailybeast.com...

Aren't Russia and Ukraine doing this type of military excercises already in Ukraine?

As far as the OSCE at border checkpoints, are they able to watch the whole Ukrainian border, because if they can't crossing the border from Russia could go very unnoticed.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

This site never ceases to entertain me. We have people who don't trust anything Obama says or does because they think he's a CIA puppet. At the same time we have people who believe everything Putin says despite knowing he was KGB. Now I'm not saying any of these people are in this thread, but you know there are at least a few people who hold both these views.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Dimithae

Might you have another source that isn't so biased?

And how is this true...from your own source.

Obama is a Liar. Fake NATO Evidence. OSCE Confirms that No Russian Troops, No Tanks, have Crossed the Russia-Ukraine Border

And yet we have seen this happen...

At 3 a.m. on Sunday, the 24th, their commanders rousted them and ordered them to march in a column with several BMD armored fighting vehicles. Only the officers were aware they’d be crossing into Ukrainian territory.

But the day before they crossed the border they were ordered to paint over the plates on their military vehicles in preparation for “joint Russian-Ukrainian military exercises.”

www.thedailybeast.com...

Aren't Russia and Ukraine doing this type of military excercises already in Ukraine?

As far as the OSCE at border checkpoints, are they able to watch the whole Ukrainian border, because if they can't crossing the border from Russia could go very unnoticed.

You guys are still fighting over sources credibility... Thanks for putting up good work reminding us all of ongoing civil war in Ukraine.

With that said, I have an observation I would like to share. Your reasoning get more ridiculous by day. It's not you, it's official story is wearing thin. You are just using available supportive material which is getting hard to sell. An obvious bull crap. Your flock is getting into panic mode, no less. That's an impression I have.

Repeat after me, no PNAC wet dreams no more, no bankster's globalization ideas, no more wars very soon. Diversify, trade, share and help will be new world doctrine.

Wake up. No need to spill more poison in hopes NWO somehow is benign and must prevail.

cheers

edit on 13-9-2014 by darkorange because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

The difference though is what the families are being told. Putin is lying to the Russian people about how regular military members died. They are then going after people trying to expose the truth.

There is a difference and surely you can see that.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

Your entire take on this, is just idiotic ...

ditto

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

You still have not answered my questions -

* - Are their Russian military forces inside Ukraine who are engaging Ukraine forces on behalf of the rebels?

* - Are the people complaining about dead relatives lying to the media about how and where their relative was killed?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: bjarneorn

Putin isn't what you think he is, he's just a "safe" US fall guy. Basically because he's not going to go to war, and the US knows it. So, it's safe to threaten him and tease him and make him look bad publicly.

So you think he isn't going to war...What is he doing in Ukraine?

He makes himself look bad when he lied to the families of the dead Russian soldiers in Ukraine. And also lying about sending troops to Crimea doesn't help his public image.

This is a first... I don't think I have ever seen anyone argue that Putin is part of a larger US plot and is a US fall guy. I thought Obama took the cake when it came to blaming people for his idiotic mistakes.

Apparently we have a new winner.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

No he hasn't. Whos going to do anything to him?
More msm propaganda,thats all this is. The fact is that we started this. Here is a video on it listing resources that back up that claim.

youtu.be...

Next time we need to call in all those so called humanitarian organizations that are really hiring protesters and trying to either overthrow governments or ousting elected representatives of their countries. They don't belong anywhere in the world doing that no more than a group has any business telling another country what religion to follow.

So you are saying the Russian soldier and the parent of the Russian soldier that was killed are liars? The Russian soldier was telling the cold hard truth. Also why are the Russians so stuck on the whole Nazi idea. That was 80 years ago.

Maybe Russia and the US both need to stay out of the Ukraine. What do you have to say about that?
edit on 13-9-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join