It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relatiy Spoilers: The True Aliens on Earth - The Origin of Mankind as the Host Body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Links to my other threads are provided so you can research the topics I outline. Each thread tells a story leading to this thread. This thread will then continue forward to the next in the outline. I am trying to express a larger story that represents my work to solve the puzzle in the symbolism of the Bible. It's a riddle that tells our story as a species. We are both the host and the spirit possessing it. We are both. Read on to see why.

No matter who created us, they cannot be from Earth. This makes the first alien to the planet us. The Creator of the solar system is the one that is original to our environment as the first to arrive, create and then leave. A Lord is a land owner. We are the seed that is planted in the garden. The soil of this garden is the body we inhabit. We are the aliens in a sense. This is only partly true. The host is servant to the master.

The Bible and most other sacred scriptures make a few things clear on this subject:

1) Sons of the Creator visited Earth (book of Enoch / Genesis 6 / Jude 1) and were not supposed to mix seed with the female below. Although we see the daughters of men as females of the species, this is not the case. Daughters of men refers to the creature the soul inhabits (Host). The Angel above, the one we are connected to (entangled with), is the male (Seed entering the female). We are not whole again until the two are joined as one consciousness at the end of the process (New Son Born). Right now, the Angel (Above) is entangled with the body (female) it inhabits below. It's a host relationship, just as the Lord of Hosts is YHVH of the OT. He is the director of the host Angels in bodies below. See this thread: Are you a Son (above) or Child (below).

2) Jesus is not from this world: John 18 - Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place." His kingdom is of the next Earth we will inhabit. The book of life is the record of our DNA here. The next incarnation after salvation will be in another garden (Moses and the Exodus to the promised land). This one will be destroyed because of our rejection of truth (Egypt / Refinery). Those who have placed themselves in the truth presented by the Creator will be moved (Exodus to the promised land). Salvation is this process of the Ark (Earth) in the water (baptism). We are involved so we can evolve. Involution and evolution is baptism into a host body of water (the Flood). Noah is symbolism for this: Reality Spoiler One

Again, remember that the Creator of the Universe (WORD / LOGOS) is the Son of God, the one that came as a kinsman to man to fulfill the laws of the Jubilee, or release of captives. Who is held captive in the host body? All of us. We are each able to proclaim the same words, "We are not of this world." Mankind is the body that is rooted in this world and host to the one that inhabits the biomechanical organism as a link to the host. Salvation from the host is the uniting of male and female again (the cup is the mother and the bread is made from seed). Adam was first created in Genesis 1 by Elohim BOTH male and female (Angel above). In Genesis 2, the LORD (YHVH), the Lord of Hosts, split eve from Adam (host body below / female). The fall occurred and man was cast from the Garden of the Genesis 1 creation to the material world below (Fall of the Angel). As punishment, we toil the land. All of this is explained here: Kore Kosmou - Virgin (Female) of the World The Seed of the woman has enmity with the serpent. The serpent is the reason for the fall, or desire corrupting the original Angel / souls. The fall is necessary to refine us to truth. We cannot know good vs evil unless we are both for a time.

3) The plan is a new Heaven and Earth after we are refined here. Read the link above and you see that we are in the second order of creation now. The first order was changed to engage our refinement. It was the plan all along from God. The first order was changed to allow the souls to inhabit human form in the second. The last order (Holy Spirit rising) of the universe is when the souls are once again released after serving a dispensation of time in the material form. This is the divine female (holy Spirit) rising from the birthing process. There are three ages:

Day 1-2 is the Age of the Father (Adam to Abraham) - 2000 years
Day 3-4 is the Age of the Son (Issac to Jesus) - 2000 Years
Day 5-6 is the Age of the Mother / Spirit (Mary to our day and age).

Day 7 is a day of rest when the Satan is contained. He is then released at the end of Day 7 for a Jubilee. Read Revelation to see what happens after. This is true time of testing of our Angel's righteousness or wickedness. Who will we follow on that day?

Who are the alines of the planet? Who is the original creator of this property and who owns it? Who is here as a guest? The truth comes from the one that created the property in the first place. We are the aliens and we can only deceive ourselves. Truth comes from the one that wrote the letters Aleph, Mem Tav into creation. The word Truth is EMET (Aleph Mem Tav). He is the Aleph (Alpha) and the Tav (Omega). Between, we have the Mother (Mem). Take away the Father (Aleph) and you have the word Death (MET).

TRUTH

Look at the pictographs. The strength of the water can save. The mark is received by those who find it. Missing the mark is the word Chet, or sin. Hitting the mark is salvation. Who is the mark? The one that produces fruits of the Spirit. The other mark is for the one that receives the beast (666), or fruits of unrighteousness. The beasts are in the ark (Earth). Both clean and unclean.

Here is where disclosure happened in the BIBLE 2000 years ago: DISCLOSURE IN EPHESIANS AND THE MYSTERY HELD BY THE CREATOR

The deception is calling the creator God evil. This is the deception of the Gnostics. It is the Mystery Religion of Babylon. The true Mystery is found in the Bible as the document outlining the true creator and his purpose to save the fallen souls before baptism engaged. The Son of God was the lamb slain before the foundation of this world. The flood destroys the ones that do not use the water for salvation. Water puts out fire.

Matthew 3 outlines both baptisms. These are the words of Elijah / John the Baptism preparing the way for the Lord. He is the voice crying in the wilderness.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

The Fire was in the Thornbush. He is the Whirlwind (Golden Ratio of Creation).

Virgins, Trim your Wicks!

edit on 13-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Hi OP, what happened to your last reality spolier thread?

Did you save a copy?

Olost my reply because by the time i posted it the thread had been 404 d.

What was in your private messages folder from tothetenthpower?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: funkadeliaaaa

Hi OP, what happened to your last reality spolier thread?

Did you save a copy?

Olost my reply because by the time i posted it the thread had been 404 d.

What was in your private messages folder from tothetenthpower?

Not deleted. Although I am giving away the pearls and keys to the Kingdom, I doubt the ones hiding the keys will notice. They have all forgotten what they were hiding. They are too busy making peace and figuring out how to take more money. The lost Word of the Masons is Christ. They just can't see it yet.

Spoiler 1 - Noah - LINK

Spoiler 2 - End of Days Fire is Not What you Think - LINK 2

Spiler 3 - Angels and their Host (Daughter's of Men) - This Thread

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Ah ok then, i made an error. The thread i was referring to was posted a few hours ago. It was about the vatican controlling britain and america and how the civil war was staged to make it look like the brits had lost control when apparently we didnt and it was all preplanned............. It was a bit farfetched but i would like to know why it was removed and who authored it so i can at least comverse with them privately about it. Can any mods here help?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
If you get what this thread is saying, then compare this to the day you wake again in your true form. This is what we will see:

THE SHEEP AND GOATS

Matthew 25

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Service and love for others, even your perceived enemies, is the patch for the error we caused. God's will is to give and receive, but never take.

R-------------------> S -------------------> R
TAKE...............GIVE...................Receive

This is the secret to life and eternal life from suffering for what you receive. God can only give. We can take by choice. We can also walk with God by choice and learn to give instead.

S is suffering.

R is Reward

If you take reward, you are a thief. Smoke and you develop ill health. Your life expectancy diminishes and the day of your death comes more quickly. Flip this.

If you give suffering (like going to the gym), you reap reward. The day you die is extended further into your future life. Eternity comes from suffering and we are made holy in suffering. Either way we suffer, we will find reward. You can either suffer by your choices, or suffer for true reward in the end of this life. That's the secret to life.

Taking leads to suffering. Suffering on purpose leads to true Reward. Work a job and receive a paycheck. Take a long morning sleep and lose your job. Taking makes us a thief. To give, you must suffer. When you do, you give the reward to others. The thief takes his reward and spends it on self. This spreads like cancer to everyone around him.

You can flip this by simply facing the other direction in life.

Aharit is the word you need to learn from Hebrew. It is the facing of the person another direction.

Your past is the sin you have developed. From the Hebrew perspective, this is the front of a person. You might think (western mindset) that the front is the future. Not so. You face your past until you are turned away from it. When you turn from sin, you face a new future. The past is over. You are free by the truth that sets you the new direction. Where do you face to see this?

Sin is the word Chet, or missing the mark. The mark is giving, and the one that showed us is Christ. Truth is the word EMET (Aleph Mem Tav). Strong Water to Save. The mark is giving.

Face the mark or miss it. This is the secret to suffering for the reward. Missing the mark spends the reward and leaves you with nothing to show for the time you were here. Simply face the future with home by hitting the mark and your past is gone.

Aharit

Deny ignorance by facing truth. This website gives you the directive you need.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: funkadeliaaaa
Ah ok then, i made an error. The thread i was referring to was posted a few hours ago. It was about the vatican controlling britain and america and how the civil war was staged to make it look like the brits had lost control when apparently we didnt and it was all preplanned............. It was a bit farfetched but i would like to know why it was removed and who authored it so i can at least comverse with them privately about it. Can any mods here help?

No problem.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet no the doughters of men are the females of the species, that is why YAHUWAH commanded man to be fruitfull and multiply, you imply that this is a sin. Man was created in the image of YAHUWAH, to rule the earth as his children, to tend the garden. YAHUWAH seeing that Adam (man) was lonely, made him a mate from half of who the man is. God took half of the man, and made him a mate... this half of man he called woman. Then YAHUWAH commands for us to be fruitfull and multiply to replenish the earth. None of that has to do with the soul being tied to the body. The man and the woman are the same, made in the image of YAHUWAH, both the man and the woman are threefold, like YAHUWAH. The body is the outer temple, the soul is the inner temple, and the spirit which YAHUWAH breathed into man is the Holy of Holies, where YAHUWAH resides in the temple. Have you not read that your body is a temple? The light that resides in you is the spirit, this spirit is litterally YAHUWAH, you are not an angel, but were created above them

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: stok3th3fir3

a reply to: AlephBet no the doughters of men are the females of the species, that is why YAHUWAH commanded man to be fruitfull and multiply, you imply that this is a sin.

The Angels were given a directive by God to stay in their own domain:

Virgin of the World: "The abode which awaits you is heaven, with its galaxy of stars and its thrones of virtue. If you attempt any transgression against my decree, I swear by my sacred breath, by that elixir of which I formed you, and by my creative hands, that I will speedily forge for you chains and cast you into punishment.""

Jude 1

6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day. 7 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

Genesis 6

6 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

120 years are each 50, which we find out in the Book of Jubilees. 120 X 50 is 6000. Six Days more.

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

---The bride of Christ is the Church. We are the ones that in the process of the flood (Baptism).

1 Peter 3

19 After being made alive,[d] he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God.[e] It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ, 22 who has gone into heaven and is at God’s right hand—with angels, authorities and powers in submission to him.

Angels are the Heads of the children below. The children are the bodies, just as Christ is the head of the Church.

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

Old theology failed to account for what we now know today. It failed to account for the meaning of the flood, the meaning of baptism and the science behind involution and evolution. We now know the physics of consciousness collapsing the wave function. We are the female and the male is above. In the first document (Virgin of the World), ISIS is the female principle in nature, or Sophia. Gaining wisdom come from her.

She is the Aleph Mem, or Mother: This Thread shows you the First Family from the letters.

ISIS is the Mother. Horus is the Son. Osiris is the Father.

Mother is the Mater / Matter.

Son is the House of Seed.

Father represents the letters that were cut up to make the Son. Babel is the same. What part could not be found on by ISIS?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: stok3th3fir3

Man was created in the image of YAHUWAH, to rule the earth as his children, to tend the garden.

Mankind was created in Genesis 1 by Elohim, BOTH male and female. Genesis 2 is where the female fell. She is the one that fell, not the man. He simply followed by eat of the same tree.

1 Timothy 3

11 A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet. 13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve. 14 And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. 15 But women[c] will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.

Eve fell. Women (daughters of man) are saved from bearing children (Baptism / Cup). The mother is the cup and the bread is the body of the Son (Crushed Seed). The Son is the Head above. We are the body below (Female).

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I agree the ones hiding the truth will not notice or care because of being preoccupied with power and such but also it seems like the ones searching have many rocks among their corn. My point is too not get discouraged because when the truth is recieved it often happens all at once after the path is cleared.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

For Adam was formed first then Eve it is there in your statement

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The man did fall as well, he ate of the same tree and disobeyed YAHUWAH just the same as the woman. Or maybe disobedience is only sin if you were the first to do it? I don't think it works that way.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Yes, The Cross (the mark that you are talking about) represents Giving, Charity, Selfless Love - Agape.

Check out The Futhark Rune "Gebo". It looks like a cross and represents Love and Charity.

The Water also represents The Spirit because The Spirit was also called The Living Water.
The Ox Head (Power) also represents The Spirit because Love is Strong, it's just that most people do not realize it and take kindness for a weakness.

You have to be Strong to give to others. It is not a simple thing to do when the body is trying to be selfish and seek after its own good rather than the good of others.

Aleph = Ox Head = Symbol of Power = Pronounced like "A" or "E" most of the time.

The word for God is "EL" (The Longer Version being "Elyon" - The Most High - The Compassionate One).

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: stok3th3fir3

The man did fall as well, he ate of the same tree and disobeyed YAHUWAH just the same as the woman. Or maybe disobedience is only sin if you were the first to do it? I don't think it works that way.

That's not the point. Moses was recounting the story of the two orders of creation. Heaven is where mankind was both male and female. Adam never stopped being both. Eve was taken from the rib of Adam. In Hebrew, a rib is the favored side. Moses story of Eve is symbolic of the second order of creation where the feminine aspect of man was incorporated into the material world. Read the Kore Kosmou document from Egypt. Likely, this story (not the document itself) was source material for Genesis. There was an oral Torah and a written. The oral Torah would have been the actual story. Adam is the personification of our Angel (soul) above, which is male. Eve is the personification of the child below, or material body.

Not only does the material world reflect the male / female aspect of union, but this symbolism below then points to the same relationship between Heaven and Earth. The bride of Christ and the Groom above is the same example of symbolism. All shadows of truth point to one central truth between Heaven and Earth.

top topics

join