It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Birthday My Little Man!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
You know what? F*&k you stupid a$$ liberal bitches who think a momma deserves to have custody and full control over her kids simply because you went through the whole pregnancy and childbirth ordeal!!! I didn't have a choice in the matter, and I certainly would've bared the burden of childbirth myself if I had been given the choice.

My son turned 8 years old today and I didn't even get to tell him Happy Birthday because some welfare, child support, and mommy and daddy dependent, bipolar, schizophrenic # decided that it would be better that my son thought that his Daddy didn't give a damn about him or his birthday.

I was awarded custody of that boy and my daughters when he was just 3 months old, and the only reason she got them back after 4 years of raising them by my damn self and only 50 bucks of child support in 4 years is because she went through 2 weeks of parenting classes after being charged with 3 counts of child endangerment, and she didn't learn a God damn thing.

---Whoa what happened to the rest of my post?---

Anyway, I took a job away from home out of desperation because my child support was set at the height of my house painting career. Well since the housing market bubble burst I was laid off on a monthly basis and I fell behind on my payments considerably and had my driver license suspended and was facing jail time.

So I took this new job and it turned out to be a blessing that words just can't even express. I'm making almost 300k a year now and even though my child support is all caught up plus a WHOLE lot more, this rotten skank is pissed off because I'm not home every other weekend to visit with my kids.

I seriously think she's just jealous because she's too stupid, lazy, and miserable to even keep a job at Hardee's for more than a week. After the charges were dropped against her, the only thing the judge asked me in court was how much I could pay in child support. I wasn't even allowed to say anything else. My kids weren't even questioned at all. The whole chancery court system is what I like to refer to as Nuclear Bull#! They herd us through like cattle and could care less about our kids.

Yes, I got drunk tonight, and that's something I haven't done in a long long time, but damnit I just don't know what else to do.

My kids love me more than this crazy moron will ever acknowledge. She's hurting them, and yeah me too. I can just imagine her billowing with joy every time she hangs up the phone when she sees that its me calling. This mother f***er thinks she's teaching me a lesson for being broke for so long, but what she doesn't seem to comprehend is that my kids are going to hate her miserable a$$ just a much as she hates me now.

Sorry, but I just have to vent until I can get home and hire me a bada$$ lawyer. I WILL get them back.
edit on 13-9-2014 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
That goes way beyond sucking. It's wrong and I'm sorry you are having to deal with this. I'm even more sorry that your kids have to go through it.

I am a mother and I think that having a strong male father figure is extremely important and a child should not be deprived of that simply because you got pissed at something the father did or didn't do. Making the child suffer and go without a father when one wants to be involved is beyond disgusting IMO. There are so many that do not want anything to do with their children you would think any mother with a shred of common sense would love the fact that a father actually wanted to be there. But common sense is fast becoming a rare commodity and that's a shame.

The courts do often favor the mother and that is not fair in a lot of cases. There are just as many dead beat moms as there are dad's. One can't assume that just because someone is a female that they are naturally a better caregiver. That is definitely not always the truth.

Again... I'm sorry for you and your children. I wish I could offer more than that and I hope that the day will come that your children realize that you do love them and you were not there because you were not allowed to be there. A lot of children eventually realize they have been deceived, sadly the time lost can not be regained after that realization has been made.

It's so unfair to all of you.

edit on 9/13/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

The system is a broken road
And all the workers busy building more broken roads

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
As a product...
And mom taking me to southern California...
my dad was there always.. by letters or phone...

I eventually saw through the b.s.

No way. my dad WAS IN FACT, there! 100% he was!
I love him!
Yes mom worked hard for me..
Mom worked 3 jobs.
So did dad!
Just be there as best you can..
Your child will see!

Chin high!

edit on 13-9-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I went through very similar with my oldest daughter.

She is 23 now, and completely sees through the lies and BS that was fed to her for many years by her mom and step-dad and grandparents.

She and I have a wonderful relationship now, and none can take it away.

Keep strong in yourself and for your son. Things WILL work out.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Buddy, the system sucks but it doesn't mean that you suck as a father.

I know you'll be sitting there thinking of all the poisonous things she may be saying about you to your kids, but when they're old enough you can sit them down and lay it out straight. You can still be a great father and a strong influence on their lives. It must be real hard.

Pay the child support and set some aside for them too for when they hit 18. That way, they'll know that all that time, you were still thinking about them and looking out for their futures.

The righteous always win in the long run with these situations, the hardest part is not letting the anger you feel toward your ex sour the relationship you have with your kids. You'll need to understand that to them, she is their mummy, and although you might want to tell them she's a psycho bitch, that will only alienate you further.

Best of look though Bro, it will be ok in the end.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

sadly the time lost can not be regained after that realization has been made.

That's the hardest part. I do make time to go home so that I can spend quality time with my kids, but its been hit and miss here lately. No matter what, I will always be responsible for those child support payments, but when it comes to my time with my kids, she never has to make that up to me.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

sadly the time lost can not be regained after that realization has been made.

That's the hardest part. I do make time to go home so that I can spend quality time with my kids, but its been hit and miss here lately. No matter what, I will always be responsible for those child support payments, but when it comes to my time with my kids, she never has to make that up to me.

I can't say that I fully understand your pain as I've never been where you are. I will say that as a mother, my heart breaks for you and them. I can only imagine myself in that situation. No BS. I think there is too much hurt in this world already and to create more out of revenge is just beyond anything I can comprehend.

I wish the system was more fair to men. They do get the shaft.... a lot.

All you can do is try and hope they see that. If nothing else, right them letters when you can't see them. Date them, keep them, and do it consistently so you can show them that you made every effort to be with them as much as possible when they ask you why. I just keep shaking my head at this.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hope it gets better for you so you can see your kids.
Unfortunately courts don't care about whether fathers get to see their kids they only care about someone having to pay child support so they can look good on paper.
I paid it for 18 years.
When the mother decides she doesn't want you to see your kids you can take her to court, it will take about 3 to 6 months each case, the judge might grip at her but it's all just lip service cause the next week she could do the same thing all over again.
The only thing that means anything on the court orders are the support payments so its basically useless as for as visitation. Your best bet is to try to make her happy so she will let you see your kids. You may have to grit your teeth and smile, it's for your kids, don't let her get the better of you.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Gosh did I really write all of that lol. Now you all know why I don't drink.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
My mom did the exact same, and I'll tell you, when I turned 18, I did get in touch with my dad, and we did talk. I learned that part of what my mom said was true, but she over-exaggerated a lot of things. I also, sadly, learned that my father values the children he actually raised more than he values me. The thing is, kids are smart. They catch onto the lies, and as they get older they WANT to know where they come from. They start to ask questions and when they aren't answered, they go looking. Their mother can feed them all of the bullshiiii in the world, but that doesn't mean that they are taking it.

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

One thing I noticed with the many people I have met and my family also, the one who is actually there raising the kids will get blamed for everything bad in their lives once they are grown most times, and the one who was not able or allowed to be there becomes their parent of choice where they want to spend their time and where they hold no anger.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Be the best Dad/role model you can be. Lead by example. And I can say this from experience, don't stoop to her level. NEVER tell your child the other parent is trash. Kids see way more than you give them credit for. And as bad as it may suck, try to be a civil as you can to her. She has control, so you have to play the game. It sucks, but it's how it is. Good luck and stay positive. (and leave the drinking to professionals)

new topics

top topics

join