It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen this video? Can someone confirm what it is?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Way to ignore everything else I said. Let me rephrase it then. God I love YOUR mentality.

How do you know they didn't shoot back? Did you see everything that happened before, or every single person that was there, and every single thing they did?

Oh wait, its the US so it has to be murder. You'd find some excuse for how evil the US regardless of what happened.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: AllSourceIntel

More than likely, because I don't think we have helicopter gunships in there now working ISIS over. All the videos that I've seen have been of UAV strikes, and tactical bombers.

We still have aviation contractors in Afghanistan and positions supposedly in Iraq (don't know why if things are that bad there). Many of the helicopters there and Afghanistan belong to UAE as well or at least are getting repaired there.

Too bad the video doesn't have a date. When I saw it I didn't think it was recent either but not sure.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Merlynn

They're both getting Mi-17s, and Iraq has Caravan gunships, as well as C-130s and a few other fixed wing aircraft. Iraq also just started receiving Mi-28s.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join