It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is not god for four reasons

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Lasso technique fits well…didn't we all, at some stage, cry inside at Bambis' teary doe eyes…for differing reasons, a given…brilliant, so also says I…
Squinting, as in snake eyes…I imagine Leonardo discovering atmospheric perspective in this very way…not just the 2, 3 or 4 point versions…drinking the received information and rendering it within the commonplace…puzzle parts we are observers of, VHB…puzzle parts observing puzzle parts…some of these parts being ad hoc manufactured and slammed into inconsistent spaces on the board, producing monsters - origami-style…

Insert JC didn't really need the promotion, but (as you know) the anecdote turns into the story that turns into the legendary truth…the focus detracts from all 'inserts', and religious wars are born on the strength of my god, your god…I wish it weren't so…

A99

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: paxnatus
So your argument is We are God meaning us humans? and Jesus is Not God? Cause now you really have me confused can you explain what you are saying OP?

Pax

You will not get any arguments out of me. Jesus is just as much god expression as you or I am, some of us are not working hard enough to understand our potential is all, he may have had a leg up (lied to) is all. Jesus is not God; how could he be? even what you call a God form doesn't see itself that way AT ALL (reason for allowance of creative possibilites) as it is a pure energy form and not at all physical. Humans for whatever reason want/desire to see form in the unseen just to make sense of their physical existence (thinking the non physical is just the same; which is not). This business regarding Jesus's mission to absolve the human being of "SINS" is as HE takes them upon himself is noble. The point was to remove the old cycle of Karmic sticky buildup (sins re-examined in the next lifetime) as a 'new' better archetype. I don't think it worked; in fact failed miserably. Karma is alive and well and occurring faster than ever, and if you are paying attention its happening within the same lifetimes for some. INSTANT.

Greetings and Namaste, my friend. Is it not so Great to see you as myself? The Physical Playground known as the 3rd Dimension is a highly dense place. It's a Playground because we are fragments of God in FORM. Though our Soul (Form) and Spirit (Formless) are made of the essence of God, we are still Gods in the making. We came here to this Playground to train, to master, and to evolve into the next Creators of other Universes. When you are born into a physical body, your physical form is mortal due to our present-day consciousness of Death. Through practice and great diligence, a person can be Born Again into Spirit (God and the Presence of God) and can transform the physical body into immortality, and most importantly, transform your Mind into Timeless Consciousness--True Immortality. Therefore, then shall you be called God.

But it is true that we are all God, for we are ONE with all of Creation. The Physical, Emotional, Mental, and Identity Realms (the Lower Worlds of the Soul) are all part of God's experiment in an illusory separation from God. This is why Physical Beings as ourselves don't feel like we are ONE with God. But if you are able to break through the illusion, then you will know who you really are--a Being of immense Power, Love, and Wisdom. Does this not describe God?

Master Jesus is God, but he represents One of Two Aspects of God. There is the Personal God and Impersonal God. The Personal is represented by everybody in Physical Form and as people like Masters Jesus, Gautama, Kuthumi, Helios, Quan Yin, and all the Masters and Angels of times past and future. Anybody who has a form and a name is the Personal God. The Impersonal God is Formless and can not be comprehended by human logic. This Aspect of God is beyond dimensions and beyond Universes...in a place we can only describe as the World of Allness. I have spoke of this before and will not go into great detail here.

So, this is but a small excerpt on God. Remember one thing, inside yourself is God (your Heart), your True Essence and Being. From this understanding, your Heart is like the Projector and your Eyes are receivers of the Light (similar to a movie screen) that comes from the Projector. This is how the Physical Reality is perceived. Otherwise, the Physical Reality is nothing more than God's collection of Light Energy in Form. Everything is God because of this when we are speaking of the Physical Dense World. Therefore, the Kingdom of Heaven is within us all.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Faith is the battle between belief and doubt. When you experience doubt, you may be tempted to think you have lost your faith. But take heart. If you did not have any faith, doubt would have nothing to fight against. How goes the battle?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

Gordon Lightfoot, Jim Croce, Carly Simon, Cat Stevens, et al. So go the brave into the vast great big wide world to deliver a unique message.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: akushla99
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

Lasso technique fits well…didn't we all, at some stage, cry inside at Bambis' teary doe eyes…for differing reasons, a given…brilliant, so also says I…
Squinting, as in snake eyes…I imagine Leonardo discovering atmospheric perspective in this very way…not just the 2, 3 or 4 point versions…drinking the received information and rendering it within the commonplace…puzzle parts we are observers of, VHB…puzzle parts observing puzzle parts…some of these parts being ad hoc manufactured and slammed into inconsistent spaces on the board, producing monsters - origami-style…

Insert JC didn't really need the promotion, but (as you know) the anecdote turns into the story that turns into the legendary truth…the focus detracts from all 'inserts', and religious wars are born on the strength of my god, your god…I wish it weren't so…
A99

Bambi was brilliant; it encompassed all the generated fear of the Axis powers and of Roosevelt's "hopeful outcome despite all odds" as a cartoon (very telling). The cry in the watery brown eyes of innocent victims (just taped Dumbo, cant wait to see how I view this Disney epic as an adult).
Some say those two years Leonardo disappeared was upon a 'space craft' to learn from 'the watchers' whose to say. Was he above ground floating in the atmosphere able to gain correct 1,2,3 or 4 point perspective, he as the giver of the puzzle to us, (including a countries potential boundries likely to be usurped or taken by thugs, origami applies as who knows what Rand Mac Nally's new global map will look like as new countries are invented). We know who the monsters of history are; and they are not relegated to dictators, but include religious institutions as well. JC a legendary truth even he is appalled at his canonization. As an archetypal/as you say ANICHDOTAL insert it will overlay and change history (no matter what is written/documented of it); any God brought into the heckling 'my god is more chaste/righteous than yours' says it all and as you say this is sorry state of standard (flag) waving (red crosses on white aprons worn by the Knights Templar not exempt either).

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
originally posted by: ctophil
originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing

ctophil Greetings and Namaste, my friend. Is it not so Great to see you as myself? The Physical Playground known as the 3rd Dimension is a highly dense place. It's a Playground because we are fragments of God in FORM. Though our Soul (Form) and Spirit (Formless) are made of the essence of God, we are still Gods in the making. We came here to this Playground to train, to master, and to evolve into the next Creators of other Universes. When you are born into a physical body, your physical form is mortal due to our present-day consciousness of Death. Through practice and great diligence, a person can be Born Again into Spirit (God and the Presence of God) and can transform the physical body into immortality, and most importantly, transform your Mind into Timeless Consciousness--True Immortality. Therefore, then shall you be called God.

I am you as we are both god; though individualized, fragments of the same being. I do not understand why it isn't common knowledge that the 3rd dimension is just a "playground;' a place for a soul to incarnate and experience heavy matter (like a ride in an amusement park experiencing gravity). Whereas Jesus or the great masters came (down stepped from Kether to Malkuth, we have the opportunity of rising from Malkuth (physical) to Kether (non physical); and its available to all (this mystery school of transformation). As a human being in physical form one would think you would question the reason for incarnating; would that not be to find original 'god source' and lacking a being to connect to at least the energy that comprises it?

Ctophil But it is true that we are all God, for we are ONE with all of Creation. The Physical, Emotional, Mental, and Identity Realms (the Lower Worlds of the Soul) are all part of God's experiment in an illusory separation from God. This is why Physical Beings as ourselves don't feel like we are ONE with God. But if you are able to break through the illusion, then you will know who you really are--a Being of immense Power, Love, and Wisdom. Does this not describe God?

Yes we are all God aspect; and the separation from our parent is most deeply felt because no one understands why we are not told of this in the first place (seems like orphaned children).

Ctophil Master Jesus is God, but he represents One of Two Aspects of God. There is the Personal God and Impersonal God. The Personal is represented by everybody in Physical Form and as people like Masters Jesus, Gautama, Kuthumi, Helios, Quan Yin, and all the Masters and Angels of times past and future. Anybody who has a form and a name is the Personal God. The Impersonal God is Formless and can not be comprehended by human logic. This Aspect of God is beyond dimensions and beyond Universes...in a place we can only describe as the World of Allness. I have spoke of this before and will not go into great detail here.
So, this is but a small excerpt on God. Remember one thing, inside yourself is God (your Heart), your True Essence and Being. From this understanding, your Heart is like the Projector and your Eyes are receivers of the Light (similar to a movie screen) that comes from the Projector. This is how the Physical Reality is perceived. Otherwise, the Physical Reality is nothing more than God's collection of Light Energy in Form. Everything is God because of this when we are speaking of the Physical Dense World. Therefore, the Kingdom of Heaven is within us all.

I do not disagree at all; and thank you for your perspective as always; everything is energy related and the problem is that most humans cannot understand energy forms, their nature or how they combine to allow for creation; (one wants to) equate and describe what they perceive as God, but there is no name or face to it (despite many attempts which are false). ITS a collection of energy that allows all things to become possible in the 3rd dimension. This place is not the kingdom of heaven by any means; that is why this school gives perspective upon the non-physical worlds (which are where this other kingdom Jesus so eloquently spoke of; resides). As we are star dust and physical at the same time electrical and magnetic, water/carbon based we really shouldn't exist (electrocuted ourselves into oblivion first attempt). Perhaps that is where 'radiation' or the animator (god force) came into being to quell what one would think a normal outcome is burnt into a cereal "A crispy critter result". Someone's deft hand is at work and deep into this.
edit on 22-9-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady
Faith is the battle between belief and doubt. When you experience doubt, you may be tempted to think you have lost your faith. But take heart. If you did not have any faith, doubt would have nothing to fight against. How goes the battle?

If you knew the ultimate truths left out (ON PURPOSE) when you incarnated on Earth (belief and faith could be at once answered) then you would cease to seek them and your reason for being HERE is totally compromised; as it what was the point? No one is going to give you easy answers as its just not allowed in your original contract. There are only so many souls justified or allowed to become human and as each and everyone reading this; count yourselves as a privileged class (no accident of fate or faith and destiny) (no time for doubt): you have one lifetime left, this being IT to figure it all out (as everything is spinning faster and faster to an end point no one can predict). I have faith in everyone discovering why they are here and to what purpose they will/may cause a paradigm shift to change this one into one not so steeped in the negative; used to be underground or even popular music helped, not so much now.
edit on 22-9-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join