It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the truth of 9/11 slowly spreading to the mainstream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
On CBC.ca, Canada's national network website, a comment that alludes to a story involving a 9/11 that hints at the idea that 9/11 was an inside job would have never been allowed two years ago. But comments like these are not always deleted by CBC moderators today.

CBC.ca is a relatively liberal website, so maybe they are the only mainstream website that would permit a comment on a 9/11 story that refers to the conspiracy of 9/11. Are they unique in this regard?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I guess things are the same. My question was naive.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
No, I saw plenty of comments yesterday on an article about George W. being in Cleveland speaking at a college.

One comment merely said, "I see the 9/11 truthers are here", but I didn't expand to see the entire comment thread.

ETA: The article was from Cleveland's main newspaper, The Plain Dealer.
edit on 9/13/2014 by halfpint0701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: droid56
I guess things are the same. My question was naive.

Not at all, just a slow time of the night here and likely other discussion/s bringing in more attention.

I'm not very familiar with the source that you're mentioning, thanks for the info. I'd share the link actually, if it's still there now.

originally posted by: halfpint0701
No, I saw plenty of comments yesterday on an article about George W. being in Cleveland speaking at a college.

One comment merely said, "I see the 9/11 truthers are here", but I didn't expand to see the entire comment thread.

ETA: The article was from Cleveland's main newspaper, The Plain Dealer.

"I see the 9/11 truthers are here"
I see a lot of seemingly controlled comments attempting to dissuade convo similar to that on articles or discussion of articles talking about 9/11 Truth. Even increasingly on Alt sources due to a shift in the audience of once mainstream followers to the 'for the entertainment' crowd.

edit on 13-9-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
9/11 will serve a dual purpose. The attacks themselves, and then the result of the truth being allowed for consumption, leading to political and civil unrest, and in turn martial law.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
It has been 13 years,...the longer it sinks into the past, the harder the truth will find it's way out... that is just how history works with humans...

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: coastlinekid

Unless bad actors deliberately unleash the truth, even little by little. Eventually there will be so much doubt and mistrust, that the people will attempt to overthrow the government, and that's the snare.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Just watching a tv program ( UK kids show) called Outnumbered.
Part of the plotline was one of the kids doing a history study and it was about 9/11
and the OS.
Was interesting to see this being directed at a predominately kids audience.
Then i go to start a post of my own about it, but find this post...

Very interesting...

Cheers.
edit on 13/9/14 by ScorpiusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
if it is then its only because tptb feel sure nothing significant will come of it

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

I think if every congressman and every senator sees for themselves the redacted 28 pages and pushes for declassification and succeeds. But would they even bother?

I feel like it's the trump card - giving reason to continue certain programs - or to hold a certain nation state (or two) to ransom in the ongoing War on Terrorism... When those parties have got nothing left to give perhaps then the truth will come out.

To be bold though, this is a big statement here, but I believe the truth will come out at least in my lifetime - some 50 odd years

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Mon1k3r

You nailed it.

I constantly reference Bill Cooper when it comes to this question.
The dual purpose you speak of....the attacks and that which followed (we all know what it is/was/will be) and then the "leaking" of the truth, over time.

Eventually, the American FORM of government (not the corruption within) will come under fire and will be changed.
Cooper was spot on, on this one...
(I would link the specific radio show he did when he "predicted" this scenario but I don't feel like dealing with the naysayers at the moment. Any who want to listen and actually hear what he is saying will find it on their own...because that is what true truth seekers do!....Everyone else can remain deaf/blind/dumb, I've gave up giving a s!

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ScorpiusMaximus

Unless you're being wilfully misleading you must know that outnumbered isn't a kids show. Its a sitcom. You think the writers and actors are trying to indoctrinate the kids? Hilarious. Just hilarious.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

To be bold though, this is a big statement here, but I believe the truth will come out at least in my lifetime - some 50 odd years

It's been 52 years for the JFK truthers and nothings changed at all. Not the slightest change!

With every event there are always a few people who don't believe and never will.
You might have to consider that you are among the few.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

MAN, THEY KILLED BILL!!!

I need to shut the hell up.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
one can only hope so. the truth will emerge in the end.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

It's been 52 years for the JFK truthers and nothings changed at all. Not the slightest change!

With every event there are always a few people who don't believe and never will.
You might have to consider that you are among the few.

Congress had assured us that after 50 years had passed since JFKs assassination, they would divulge more information. They didn't do that. I would say that if the information regarding 9/11 was to be released at a certain time, for the purpose of creating civil unrest, then they would probably want to release information regarding all of the lies and malfeasance to this point. That oughtta REALLY piss them off!

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I think this kinda gives a good overview of the state of play regarding this topic.

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

But still there will be those that refuse to see it that way.....the same kinda people that believe the State of Israel is 'defending' itself against the Palestinians and not actually carrying out the slow extermination of the Palestinians over many generations.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Mon1k3r

I know, right.
Maybe I should shut up as well.

But watching this all move in "slow mo" and having what Bill said play out right before my eyes....I mean, I know/knew it was coming.....I think the shock comes from hoping beyond hope that he was wrong and I was wrong for believing it as well. Now, that hope is gone. Reality is setting in. It's one thing to discuss it and talk about what will come to be in the future, it is an entirely different thing to be living it and realize.....it is about to get REALLY bad and the S is about to hit that proverbial fan.

I do not fear for my own life or safety....all I can think about are my nephews, my nieces, my family....and with that, I shed a tear.

top topics

join