It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli soldiers speak out in protest against blackmailing innocent Palestinians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
It would seem that the NSA has nothing on Israelis intelligence unit, known as Unit 8200, more than 40 current soldiers have signed a letter refusing future service in the IDF. Many have also given testimonies describing what was going on..

These include gathering personal information about a person's sexual preference and using it to blackmail the individual into becoming a collaborator – a Palestinian who hands information to Israeli authorities.

News article can be found HEREand the testimonies are found HERE

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
First of all how low can those running the IDF go! That is ridiculous on many levels.

Second, it is good to see the humanity that resides in all of us, come out of those in the IDF.

I know in this world of suffering it is hard to truly understand why we are in the situations we are in and it is a good sign indeed that these brave IDF members are standing up for what they know to be right!

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Caution is prudent here: The Mossad motto is "Dy deception thou shalt wage war" They may be using deception to make it appear that some people are opposing whats going on and so make people think 'not all jews are bad are they?"

Consider deception in the form of 'controlled opposition' as an explanation of whats going here.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Couple of other links in this thread if you want more info

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

I think the negatives from the testimonies outweigh the positive from the people taking a stand.

But that's just my opinion.

top topics

join