It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS is glorifying their religion by various ways, so what's wrong it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ujwaleshwar123456789

1. Its not THEIR religion. It belongs to the world in as much as an individual accepts it on a personal level. They can have all the pride they want. That doesnt bother anyone. The problem is when they are too focused on what others are doing and whether or not others are respecting their customs that it becomes invasive and wrong. Their pride is more about control because they cant tolerate being offended like a rational adult would.

2. An Islamic caliphate is not a right. When ever radical Muslims have an empire they invade neighboring countries and try to force convert the world. Converting the world to Islam is a decree radical Islamists follow. One even my people have suffered under.

Me being conquered is not someone elses right. You have to earn that and I AM charging. I have no problem with Islam if it rebukes radicals. I have a problem with radical Islamists because they are evil murders and power hunger tyrants.

edit on 9 12 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
My friend, Kispiox nation and very psi and aware of past lives, Egypt, was horrified that they dared to call this primitive demonic murderous evil force after Isis, Mother Earth and Wisdom/Love, and she knew that this was a dark magic to try and smash equality world wide for NWO.

So that video, right on. Anyone that murders another and in horrific ways, is the cosmos's worst villians, Satan! Demons in training except they don't really promote in the dark league. You just get what you dealt.

Earth belongs to all creatures great and small and should already be in the Jetson era, they could do that by the 40's and they can take ET home now! So this is disgusting pathetic primitive thousands of years of demonology on earth.
edit on 12-9-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ujwaleshwar123456789

originally posted by: Unity_99
They are murdering other people in the most traumatic terrifying ways, trying to enslave them.

once see wikipedia article on "Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse"
so you will understand what makes ISIS group to beheading soldiers\Journalist ?

The torture and prisoner abuse also is something that should never have happened.

At some point in time it would be really nice if humans could evolve beyond harming each other.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Prisoner abuse? OH gee. So if the adams over their torture then the kents over hear go around beheading. The adams are going to hell, wanna join them. They will be tortured back. Some are going to lose their heads in hell. Even if you're forgiven, shame and perfect knowledge is the same thing in the big timeout.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite
It isn't wise to be using wikipedia to learn about anything - it isn't a trustworthy source of information.

if not trustyworth source of information, then how wikipedia gained Rank 6 in alexa rank?
think before when you posting reply
don't blame the information providing by the wikipedia....
wikipedia has its own glory for ages.........
edit on 12-9-2014 by Ujwaleshwar123456789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
So are you defending the actions of ISIS?

Are you promoting them?

Are you saying that they have done no wrong?

Are you for the torture, beheading and killing of innocent men, women and even children?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

once see wikipedia article on "Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse"
so you will understand what makes ISIS group to beheading soldiersJournalist ?

It's quite clear that English is not your native language....or even your second language.

Are you suggesting that "Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse" is the justification for the ISIL/ISIS/IS violence?

There is NO excuse for ANY OF IT. Are you trying to justify the actions of ISIS? Or simply explain it?

It's well known that the jihadists blame 'the West' for what they're doing now.

Just like on ATS - you are responsible for your own posts......in these barbaric activities you are responsible for your own actions.

Two Wrongs Do Not Make A Right. Retaliation, or eye for an eye, or 'you started it!' is for schoolboys.

The entire world needs to 'man up'....'cowboy up'......GROW UP.
STOP THE VIOLENCE

edit on 9/12/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite
It isn't wise to be using wikipedia to learn about anything - it isn't a trustworthy source of information.

if not trustyworth source of information, then how wikipedia gained Rank 6 in alexa rank?
think before when you posting reply
don't blame the information providing by the wikipedia....
wikipedia has its own glory for ages.........

look, buddy, I'm trying to be helpful by telling you that wikipedia isn't a reliable source of information. Take the advice, or leave it - it's up to you.

link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
Are you promoting them?

sorry! i never used p letter word "promoting" in my earlier replies......

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

They are the Westboro Baptist church of the Islam world. Nearly all Muslims are ashamed of them and do not consider them Muslim.

Actually they are following the strictest interpretations of Islam. They can bring forward Islamic scriptures that can be used to justify everything they have done, are doing, and plan to do. Most of it written from the words of their beloved prophet himself.

They are Islamic, they are Muslims. Faithful Islamic leaders are terrified to confront them because they know who they really are, and the part they play in a much greater plan.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Would you say this less than 400 years ago, with ecclesiastical law, and the Spanish Inquisition? Was that not just Catholicism honoring their own legal system?

Islam is just as corrupted. Mohammad left the door wide open, as successive revelations, overrule his original words. Much like the Papacy and the Christian Bible

God can be glorified in many ways. Somehow, I think anyone killing in his name, is not on the express list for the elevator to heaven.

Glorifying God, is respecting all of his creation. Your religious rights end, where another's begins.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Are you promoting them?

I asked you several questions.

Now your are deflecting (means refusing to answer).

I'll ask again:

Are you defending ISIS actions of killing innocent men, women and children?

Are you saying that they have done no wrong?

Are you here to promote them?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

My own question, "I am curious what you believe ISIS is doing to glorify' Islam?" also remains unanswered.

Does it still take us this long to recognise trolls, or are we just inclined to want to believe the best intentions of people?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Well in the Qu'ran just like in the Torah, Killing one human is like killing the entire world.. Now again, how are they glorifying their religion?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
If they are murdering people for "religious reasons" then Im sure those being murdered find something wrong with that form of religious expression. a reply to: Ujwaleshwar123456789

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

I won't call anyone a "troll" even if I think they are. Same goes for names like "Shill" or "Disinfo Agent", etc.

If I think someone is "trolling" I'll alert the mods and let them deal/decide about it.

However, I would honestly like to see the OP try and defend the killing children.

There is NO excuse for killing children.

Ever.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

So, then what is your POINT (another p letter word)?
That ISIS is justified? They are not.
No group is justified in killing others. In My Opinion.
edit on 9/12/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: Cuervo

They are the Westboro Baptist church of the Islam world. Nearly all Muslims are ashamed of them and do not consider them Muslim.

Actually they are following the strictest interpretations of Islam. They can bring forward Islamic scriptures that can be used to justify everything they have done, are doing, and plan to do. Most of it written from the words of their beloved prophet himself.

They are Islamic, they are Muslims. Faithful Islamic leaders are terrified to confront them because they know who they really are, and the part they play in a much greater plan.

Exactly what I'm saying. Westboro does the same thing and can back up their hatred with scripture just like the Christians who burn little children in Africa for being witches and stone women for not liking to get raped. It can all be backed up by Christian scripture but Christians don't claim them because they are evil. Just like Muslims don't claim the ISIS folks.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
will this thread leads to lose my job & land me into jail

i have a job right now, sorry!!!, i posted this thread with anxiety,
of course i used wikipedia links......

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

I won't call anyone a "troll" even if I think they are. Same goes for names like "Shill" or "Disinfo Agent", etc.

If I think someone is "trolling" I'll alert the mods and let them deal/decide about it.

However, I would honestly like to see the OP try and defend the killing children.

There is NO excuse for killing children.

Ever.

You don't have to call the member a troll - I already did. I'll take it back if they ever reply to our questions.

Edit: It seems as though I was wrong and the member just wasn't expecting such a response to their thread. I hope to see some rational justification in their answers.
edit on 12-9-2014 by BasementWarriorKryptonite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join