It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire Leadership of ISIS Opposition Wiped Out by 'Unexplained' Explosion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Well that is not so bad, better than saying opposition was not in your vocabulary lol. But I do agree with you on the hydra comment. When civilians are killed at such high rates as they are in the middle east, no shortage of replacements coming in, pissed off their blood was just collateral damage for being at the wrong place, wrong time.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Seems that any and all actions that transpire over there fuel the fire and hatred towards some group or another.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: DodgyDawg

Posted this in another thread, but it applies here.

I wouldn't put anything past highly secretive agencies like the CIA, DIA, or Mossad. Israel and the US want to push this aggressive agenda in the Middle East despite Obama's attemt to sound hesitant when using military force. Who bennefits in the endgame? Defense corporations and their investors. Most of whom are politicians.

Follow the money and things become a little more clear.

Any Proof that your picture is correct with its assumption?
I've read a lot on Al Baghdadi and what we do know is.. Not a lot is known.
Add in the fact it barely resembles him, I'm not sure it is correct at all.

Sure would like your citations to prove this meme is real.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Well if it was our drone we would never find out. Since we are not allowed to know or ask about anything that falls under national security.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

reminds me of how the taliban hurt the northern alliance, (with a group disguised as journalists carrying a bomb in a camera-casing)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Isis is the Satanic winged Alien goddess of ancient Egypt. She no longer has a physical body. She is also the Madonna known as the Mary that is worshipped by the Catholic Church. Not the human biological mother of Yeshua (Jesus).
So now Isis has her own army..........
It is strange that Mr. Obama would support , want to, or even consider going to war against her, It would be more likely that he would support, and promote her victory. Allah is Lucifer, as you can see by the Korans teachings, and the blood lust. These warriors are promised sex with virgins in the after life, which obviously will not work out to well for dead bodiless humans.

I believe we have a big show being put on for us here, and all presidents , Illuminati, top bankers, and royal families are involved.
Fallen beings will gladly sacrifice the lives of their followers , in order to promote their plan for world control by a few elite worshipers of the fallen beings.

PS: How did you like Mr. Obamas Lucifer horns in the address to the nation?
Nothing is coincidental

Here is a gift. A peek at the future. Four years ago I began informing close friends that something major is going to happen in Israel Because of this, Israel vastly expands its borders, to include Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, and Gaza. They also will find massive oil reserves in three spots in Israel. One was, I believe near Tel Aviv, one was just off shore( I think that one is the light sweet crude) . Israel has so much crude, that it more then fulfills its own needs and has plenty left over to sell to Europe, and becomes filthy rich. Later in the future, they become fat and lazy. They do not pay attention, and that is when tragedy strikes. I don't know what that tragedy is yet though.

I would like to comment on one other item. Time travel and statements made by Astro and the other fellow that got people scared. I cant remember his name. John tipton of something. I can assure you that both men intentionally lied to you. I don't know their reasons. There is only one way to time travel, and it has been done, but never by a Human, alone, alien being, Fallen Angelic etc. It is impossible. History would be changing all the time. The fallen beings are not all knowing, and cannot go back and correct their mistakes. There is a certain person who would not have been allowed to die, if that was the case. Its easy logic
edit on 14-9-2014 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2014 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum

What a coincidence!
Well with them gaining more and more control of Syria it will be easier for the US to invade unobstructed now. Less people the US government has to argue with. . .

Considering we have a muslim president, who lied to the people, I wouldn't be surprised. He does tell them the militaries every move when his muslim ass speaks.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: DodgyDawg

Posted this in another thread, but it applies here.

I wouldn't put anything past highly secretive agencies like the CIA, DIA, or Mossad. Israel and the US want to push this aggressive agenda in the Middle East despite Obama's attemt to sound hesitant when using military force. Who bennefits in the endgame? Defense corporations and their investors. Most of whom are politicians.

Follow the money and things become a little more clear.

Would like to add a little historical context to your reply...

kind regards

purp..

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I think your point is an excellent one, however I would like to add that their deaths also helped enable you to sit and type on a keyboard, research and show what you did, and say it here, in this relatively open, forum.

People, in my humble opinion, forget what that sacrifice was for, regardless of who set it up….it still meant the above was possible, when it likely wouldn't have been long ago, were it not for that. Just sayin' we should remember them well, and know you do not mean otherwise, at the same time.
Regards,
tetra50

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
Long time Lurker, first time poster, good to find like minded people here. I've been convinced something major would happen over there like you describe for some time now. He's the smiling trickster, the fouler. As you say, there's no coincidences, with the horns, but with the smiling, right? Am I the only one who sees the connection between his constant smile and constant double talk. He uses that silver tongue of his to basically put people into a trace. I refuse to even have the TV on when he is speaking, it's like he has a thrall or whatever you call it, a hold over the people he speaks to, just as it says in the bible about Satan. I've been reading some amazing books lately about the government being controled by Satan and how everything is being put into place for the trials and tribulations. Prepare yourselves people! Tell your loved ones that it's time to choose a side, and there is a war on Christianity coming, being led by our Muslim "president".

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

The soldiers you speak of, the ones who made it possible for us to speak freely and openly, were not being controlled by a corrupt and evil government, bent on destroying religion and collecting as much money as possible from it's people. If we give these soldiers, the ones being used by our satan controlled puppets in the white house, any sort of false hero treatment, we do them a great disservice. We shouldn't be happy the sacrificed themselves for our always smiling muslim president, we should be leading the fight to send this insane cycle. And it's not just Obama, this goes far back to the 50's, so don't think this is a race issue, this government has been sustaining itself through war and taxation. The war machine needs to be stopped and focused on the right people. We shouldn't be handing weapons over, or helping in any way, those who seek to destroy peace loving christians like us mid-western folk. We should be stopping the threat by turning that entire god forsaken group of sand loving knee-benders into glass from orbit. We keep pitting sides like this and they will just get stronger, like kicking mole hills, you gotta take both sides out, all muslim extremists who would ever raise arms against peace loving christians. We need to honor these soldiers memories by standing up, not poo pooing their deaths as "Oh come now, we have to say they died for our freedoms or people will be sad and upset."

Uh yeah, pepole SHOULD be sad and upset, not making up stories about how some brave young man taking a mortor to the leg 3000 miles away is what let's me sit here and tell you what's really going on in this country.

Get real. God bless our troops, and I give them all of my love (sometimes more than once a day,
heeheehee) but if we keep lying about them being used as pawns then nothing will change.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I'm an old man, and my Dad is close to 90 now. He was a Chemist, Microbiologist, Director of Research for a fortune 500 company. He is a full on genus, as tested by our government more then 1/2 century ago. He met with top US officials back during the Reagan administration (Mr. Reagan did not attend, as he was surely busy at that time. the VP and Secretary of Ag did), just previous to traveling to Germany to secure business on behalf of our country. He also secured one of the first chips that came out of a set of 3, back in the day before anyone had PC. He built one with that chip, and the newspaper did a whole section of the paper, including a giant color picture of my old bedroom with Dad and the PC. People were amazed. Now, in retirement he paints awesome pictures, that he inlays with beautiful pure gold leaf, and researches scripture for prophesy. He also teaches it. I'm very proud of him, his intelligence, and his inner strength. I have been attempting to persuade him to come onto ATS and give an in depth thread for all to see. He supplies massive amounts of information and very extensive commentary when he teaches. Most church people don't understand, or they become afraid with what he tells them. He is not religious, but has entered into a Covenant with the Living God, much like Abraham did in the old testament. He has a personal relationship with the God of Israel.

For the longest time, we knew that Mr. Obama was certainly not the AC, as that person must come out of the East, and not Kenya. Well guess what? LOL! We had false information. We now know who Barack's biological father was, and what he taught in the cult he started. It is spirit possession. His son is practicing the same, in the Whitehouse right before your eyes, and that is what you are recognizing. Yes the grin, the lies, the horns, and everything else.
I believe this is why they did the quick Pope shuffle, and put in their Jesuit, who will stand behind Mr. Obama with full support, when financial collapse occurs. He will tell all Catholics to get chipped, and to support this new world system.

More then 40 years ago I began searching prophesy and trying to understand what it meant. I never in my wildest dreams thought these things would take place in my lifetime, but here we are. We are there now. Everything is in place right now.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: OurAlwaysSmilingPOTUS
a reply to: tetra50

" .........those who seek to destroy peace loving christians like us mid-western folk. We should be stopping the threat by turning that entire god forsaken group of sand loving knee-benders into glass from orbit. "
( Peace loving Christian wants to nuke Sand loving knee-benders )

I can certainly agree with a few of your points, however I find the above statement hilarious.

But I am still stuck on the concept of " Who's on First, What's on Second,I Don't Know, is on third "

I strongly suspect 99.999 % of Americans haven't the slightest notion what is actually going on

over there. Even the individual who wrote the original ' News ? ' story is speculating on what transpired.

After TWENTY YEARS of fighting and killing folks halfway around the world the only issue I am certain of

is our Government is chuck full of deceitful bags of excrement.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

That is the point I am trying to make, they have influences around in order to be able to locate, find and plan the operations, the question is, who is helping them with the Intel.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Believe it or not Marg, there are thousands of Muslims, secret sympathizers and collaborators in "all the right places".... They would not have been able to make the tactical moves they have, seized vast territories, resources, weaponry and a means to not only acquire valuable assets, but also to make money.

This idea that this is just some random group of thugs that got lucky is going to fade away over time as people begin to see they are a more formidable force. They intend to ultimately fulfill apocalyptic prophecies, part of that plan is to provoke the west into attacking specific targets in order to justify their plans to take their war of jihad to the next level outside of the region...

imo

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
and now we have a huge terrorist alliance against Assad.SOMEONE JUST HAD TO GET THE MODERATE LEADERSHIP OUT OF THE WAY.....how convenient...

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

That is another issue also, the money trail, how can they get soo much money on supposedly black-market oil sells when Saddam tried the same thing and got caught alone with the names of the "entities" that were buying, even when the list was blacked out because most names in it were well known within the US and UK.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The answer is in the first paragraph of my post.

There are decades now worth of planning, attacks, provocations, infiltrations (in all the right places) etc.

They're hiding in plain sight Marg.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OurAlwaysSmilingPOTUS

The war machine needs to be stopped and focused on the right people. We shouldn't be handing weapons over, or helping in any way, those who seek to destroy peace loving christians like us mid-western folk.

I don't really disagree with the part about the "war machine," but the rest just reveals where you're coming from, and you bet it's pretty funny. But it's sad something so out of kilter is attached to a universal truth like stopping the war machine. It's just that it needs to be stopped, perhaps, for more generic reasons, shall we say, in an effort to not further offend anyone.

We shouldn't be happy the sacrificed themselves for our always smiling muslim president, we should be leading the fight to send this insane cycle.

I'm sorry that you see anything I wrote as being this way, for you could not have misjudged me more.

Get real. God bless our troops, and I give them all of my love (sometimes more than once a day, heeheehee) but if we keep lying about them being used as pawns then nothing will change.

I don't think anything I wrote qualified as "lying" about anything, especially lying about them being used as pawns.

The soldiers you speak of, the ones who made it possible for us to speak freely and openly, were not being controlled by a corrupt and evil government, bent on destroying religion and collecting as much money as possible from it's people.

This was the beginning of your post. I'm having a very hard time putting that together with the rest of what you said, quoted above. If it was meant as sarcasm, then it didn't play as that, considering the rest of what you said.

And once again, I don't think anything I wrote has absolutely anything to do with your extrapolations that followed.

Never mind. It's why I should never post in threads like these, and should have known better.
tetra50
edit on 14-9-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Wow, after Kerry put his foot in it and ruined the planned US invasion they are really pulling out all the stops. I said to friends last year that the US are determined to get into Syria and they would find another way no matter what. Ta-da, they gave us ISIS.
edit on 14-9-2014 by CallYourBluff because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join