It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire Leadership of ISIS Opposition Wiped Out by 'Unexplained' Explosion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

Were the Saudis involved? Without a doubt.
Did they actually fly planes into buildings? No, they didn't. Several hijackers were alive after the event. The misconception here is that even though the Saudi regime took part in the cover up, it would make little sense to go invade them because without them, Bin Laden and the 19 alleged hijackers, who were all Saudi nationals wouldn't be under the spotlight.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

Double post mistake
edit on 13-9-2014 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Since ISIS is a US creation, it stands to reason the moderates, also being handled by the US against Assad, informed the US agencies of the meeting, the 'agencies' then send GPS co-ords to ISIS and the rest of the story is in the thread title.

The arming of the moderates hasn't had the effect against Assad desired..in fact, they were losing and badly, solution...enter stage left - ISIS to pick up the mantle and kill two birds with one stone...perpetual trade for arms manufacturers and military suppliers and use them to take out Assad and anyone else who's not playing ball.

And all of this coinciding with the main opposition to US plans for Syria and ultimately for Iran, the Russian Federation, now oh-so-conveniently tied up in knots over the Ukraine setup and sanctions fiasco.

There are no coincidences...everything is planned, carefully and well in advance.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I don't know about you all, but it sounds and smell like a well orchestrated and planned cover up operation, I doubt that ISIS have that capability unless is more than meet the eyes.

ISIS is starting to sound too good to be true without outside help.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Bin Laden was NOT a saudi national. the Saudi government stripped him of his citizenship in 1994.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

He was born in Saudi Arabia. That makes him a national of that country. What happened to his citizenship doesn't take away the fact that he was born there.

Just thought I would 'trot' that one out for you.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

That's not Baghdadi - although I would love it it was.

There are much clearer pictures of that man behind Mccain , I assume you haven't seen them?

You can clearly see it's someone else - plus that would be the mother of all slip ups ,

They stupid but they ain't that stupid!

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

Pretty sure it is.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DodgyDawg
Fine I'll say it!...

Are you sure that good old America wasn't behind this to weaken ISIS opposition and allow the situation to worsen and then justify further intervention into this conflict and the middle east... you don't appear to have touched on it and it could be possible?

You mean just like the hit on the leader of the Afgan northern alliance just a day before 9/11? No cant be lol. I am sure it was probably just the SAS teams we here about running around trying to find ISIS leaders. I mean really, how would they tell them apart?

Wait I know who did it, the same people who want Assad removed from power lol, Everyone but Israel!!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I don't know about you all, but it sounds and smell like a well orchestrated and planned cover up operation, I doubt that ISIS have that capability unless is more than meet the eyes.

ISIS is starting to sound too good to be true without outside help.

If ISIS has the capability to chase the Iraqi army back to Baghdad, have the Kurds in a panic then I am pretty sure they can blow up one building. Not that they did but they could have. I do not see why they would have when as of right now they are helping to remove Assad.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Good riddance to bad rubbish, if you ask me!

However it's not like they will not return, they ISIS swine are like the mythical Hydra, chop off one head and two more take their place.

Self perpetuating religious genocidal hysteria if you ask me!

edit on 13-9-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Not just birthplace mate. He spent his childhood there, went to school there, parents were Saudi raised and also Saudi nationals. Parents always pass on their nationality to their children. That will always make him a Saudi regardless of him having his citizenship stripped off.

My nephew for example, born in Denmark but spent all his life in the States, barely knows much about here in Denmark yet feels more American that Danish. Birthplace really is quite irrelevant.
edit on 13-9-2014 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
It was the leaders of the groups fighting ISIS, not leaders of ISIS.....

edit on Sat, 13 Sep 2014 16:05:17 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

My bad, probably really should not comment by phone, small screen and all that. I should really pay more attention.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

such thinking that great power is the only way to succeed in battle is why we in the west never make progress beyond initial dominance in war anymore. it only takes something small to turn a whole war around and i suspect one of those attending the meeting was an infiltrator pretending to be one of them and blew himself up, after all the easiest way to destroy an enemy is from within.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Wow, that is a bit strange that somehow ISIS was able to find where this secret meeting was taking place and they had the resources to destroy the "secret command bunker"

No more strange than two fake videos of isis beheading vicitms going around.. It is evident that ISIS are being back by the big boys so they can justify going into sryia..

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

You're just as, if not more narrow minded if you don't think the U.S. is involved in any way. Directly or indirectly. There are far too many convenient coincidences that just so happen to be in U.S. favour, all happening within a pretty small time frame.

This bombing seems a hell of a lot like the smoking gun, as it will surely warrant probable cause for a U.S. invasion.

"Oh, every major leader of the ISIS opposition just so happened to be at the same place at the same time... and got blown up... Guess' it's time to save the day!"

Give me a break.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Isis or American Ninja's.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DodgyDawg
Fine I'll say it!...

Are you sure that good old America wasn't behind this to weaken ISIS opposition and allow the situation to worsen and then justify further intervention into this conflict and the middle east... you don't appear to have touched on it and it could be possible?

Probably more complicated than that.....like sold out in exchange for letting us fight ISIS on Syrian soil. Or could simply be ISIS needing them out of the way considering the Free Army would be helping US. Could have been Syria as well as they cant really have their enemy gaining cred on the world stage fighting ISIS and then cashing in on the moral support as they resume fighting Assad.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

I appreciate your openness and lack of dogma; I too try to shun dogmatic and automatic assertions of certain knowledge in things like this. That said, conjecture and reasonable theories are in line with the realty that we never really KNOW what fully is going on as we aren’t in the secret meetings where these notorious and sinister chaps plan the death and destruction of each other...

All the characters in this death match are perfectly capable of this kind of murder, including the US.
edit on 13-9-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join