It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Rapture" is real....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Damn. I was hoping this thread was about an underwater city.
Dreams crushed again...

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I walk among you , keeping secrets. I know the battle of armagettyon has already been fought, and it wasn't with a battle royal of angels and demons the loud sounds they must make it went out without a whimper or any noise. Rap artists trying to get a CIA agent assassinated. You say I am delusional even though I have proof, in 2010 s Recovery by Eminem he says, " I gave you the rapture". My proof is write there in tangible audio recordings. So I am not delusional, but I say religious are delusional, where is your proof? They are not considered delusions because they are widely accepted, faith, no proof.

I come to you today as the founder of a new religion, and my answer to the great question, is something something here. And life is heaven , and this is all we get. I have been persecuted by the super religious and persecuted through the mental illness industry, and I say enough. If you wanna believe some invisible giant man lives in space and watches over each and every one of you and loves you go ahead, but don't call me delusional. Cause I will point the finger right back at you.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: letmeon

lol! The eminem song your refering to is 'So Bad', its about blowing the chicks away with he's pure awesomeness. There is most certainly no political or religious message in any of it.

He say's,

"I got you caught up in the rapture
make you recapture the feelings you had for
your last boyfriend before he slapped ya"

Rapture rhythms with recapture, that's all the is to it. Dude, I have been stan tragic since I was a teenager. But you can't take anything he says seriously, he's just messing around.

From the song criminal,

"Half the S# I say, I just make up
to make you mad so kiss my white naked arse".

edit on 13-9-2014 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2014 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Off of Marshal Mathers LP 2 the song " bad guy" at the very end he says this is just a shot in the dark SM pick up or something like that. I was on Relapse I am the antichrist he sings about in Underground , the whole album was subliminals to me We Made You and My Medicine Ball, "the world is my medicine ball, the world is mine" he was rebelling against the illuminati sending me messages in product placement. All over music and some movies.
Also on Recovery Not Afraid, says his gift is an F you at Christmas, and gets his d*** from the dirt and F s whole universe. I said I was castrated why I was in coma when 13 and was Beast with Massive Head injury.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Please don't listen to the Relapse CD man. It can not be healthy for you.

Just take it easy and look after yourself mate.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: letmeon
I am the Beast with a head injury who grew up and gained an empire. And became antichristo , I gained an empire of music , all the musicians used to sing my praises. The New World Order, Freemasons and illuminati I used to work with.

you know what? I am sick of this...why as a Mason do I never get to control the masses...come on people let me in!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Op show me evidence of the rapture please.
It is a mpdern bs tale.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Revelations was written in code with exaggerated catastrophe , he didn't come back. We all "ascended " into heaven. It was earth all along. He probably didn't come back cause he is bones in the ground somewhere. Come back from what? The prophecy was called revelations as a great ephimamy , and I believe it was written for 2 millennia in the future, when we all find out Christianity is a Hoax. You're. Rapture is life on earth.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
removed.
edit on 15-9-2014 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

The rapture is real. Heaven on earth

Yes and we all have been rapture d to heaven as heaven is found on earth,

Well done, 2 points for the your team.

Some that have been rapture d here create a hell on earth and push it in others faces, but there are some that attempt to create and spread heaven on earth, I have experienced it and many others have as well, its the battle to make it last as those that want hell on earth have greater numbers than those that want heaven on earth.

So the battle persists.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

If you wanna believe some invisible giant man lives in space and watches over each and every one of you and loves you go ahead, but don't call me delusional. Cause I will point the finger right back at you.

Cool lets all have something in common and then maybe if we all have something in common we can end the fighting between us.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I have been reflecting on this and felt I was too harsh. I am talking to this girl who is religious, about possibly dating and I remember what I wrote. Feeling guilty I took such a harsh stand. I hate when people think I am retarted or something cause I am mentally ill. Talking about the invisible spaceman. I am not done yet on my own spiritual journey. I make up my own mind considering everything and don't blindly follow others. I don't know why everything is here and so perfect. Some say god, I have had my own issues with religion. Talking today about Tools album 10,000 days it's almost thirty years what Jesus would have been alive before starting his church. Trent Reznor hates religion and calls him " you're Superman" . I think he may have been human and just stood up for the poor and weak and did something that was so, a martyr for his cause. I have been considered the beast with a head injury then grown up as antichrist . The devils Christ or omega??? I was all they got recreating the prophecy so it turned into looking at me. I don't know if Jesus was perfect in every way or divine like a angel or something I never read the Bible. I am not done with asking for answers and believing I know everything. Sometimes on this site we forget that there are " other" religions too. I just wanted to add this.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I was hoping for something witty & insightful considering the thread title. All I get out of this is confusion -- does the OP need psychiatric help, or are they a really bad troll?

It's probably more accurate to go with a little from column A, a little from column B...

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Get off my thread man. Jeez if you got nothing nice to say don't say anything. I am still cool and can get marijuana illegally. What are you some fat old bald guy who sits at his computer and just bitc* es? Look people if your too old to understand the music and the math equations I am giving you, you just won't get it. F in posers. Don't say anything if your just going to be negative.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Jeez if you got nothing nice to say don't say anything.

Do you take your own advice?

I am still cool and can get marijuana illegally.

WOW and that means what exactly as in how does that add your thread about the rapture being real?

What are you some fat old bald guy who sits at his computer and just bitc* es?

Reading your posts, have you just described yourself?

Look people if your too old to understand the music and the math equations I am giving you, you just won't get it.

There was maths in this thread?

Yes I guess I wont and don't even want go there as it would be way too complex for me to comprehend.

Don't say anything if your just going to be negative.

What like telling a poster to "get off your thread, man"?

What is your thread about, The rapture?

Hip Hop songs?

You making a million dollars?

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Eminem's a source of laughter, not a source of "true information".

Can he just talk normal already and realize he's insulting black people everywhere?

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

He talks just like most urban white boys and can you realize that saying people can't adopt traits from another culture because of the colour of there skin is an insult to the human race everywhere!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join