It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.K Labour Party Arrive in Glasgow, Scotland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Empire strikes back: youtu.be...

Found this video of a guy harassing the UK labour party as they arrive in Glasgow 1 week ahead of the YES/no referendum .

Bow down to your Imperial masters!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Lol look at this video.
My thoughts on this video:
Ed sounds so unreal, i can hardly beleive he gets away with it, but the Labour party is controlled by illumiti / freemasons so obviously thats the reason. You can see the spooks in the room ... Everything about this puppet show strikes me as a performance, down to every minute hand gesture.... You can tell the audience are so dumbfounded they almost cant beleive it either.

Implicates every single labour party meeting as being a one stop shop masonic psyop.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

Oh, Scottish MP's always talk like that. There's a buzzword bingo you can play with those phrases.

Suppose they were wanting to build a new road freeway intersection with traffic lights and pedestrian overpasses - then after a public enquiry with a environmental impact study, they would describe it as "something that Scottish people can be proud of", "a triumph of Scottish engineering", "a historic endeavor in the application of Scottish road-building knowledge", "a new era in the history of public road construction in Scotland", and they would have a special road-opening ceremony as well.

All the commuters ever wanted to know was whether it would knock 30 minutes off the commute or not, but since everyone else had to feel that they are getting something out of it as well, the MP's have to deep-glaze it in sugar. I feel sorry for them.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell
Wow... Are you telling me brainwashing is worse in Scotland than it is here in England?

new topics

top topics

join