It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT URGENT - questions about ISIS Savages.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Everyone is very worried bout the ISIS barbarians sweeping the Middle East.

Question why have the NSA,CIA,PRISM AND ALL THE OTHER SPY AGENCIES been caught unaware?

I mean is it they so busy spying on Americans that they don't bother with real enemies?

About ISIS:-

1. Where do they bank? Or do they have a money tree?

2. Where do they get their guns from? Bullets? Knives?

3. Where do they eat, how do they get their food?

4. Where do they sleep?

5. Where is their military base? They DO stick together right?

6. Since we know where they are why can't they simply be rounded up in a
way that doesn't involve any nation attacks? But wait ...

7. Who is their leader and how did he learn to outsmart the world's
greatest military and outperform all generals in U.S. history?

8. How does ISIS avoid NSA surveillance?

9. How do they communicate and avoid all communication systems at the same time?

10. How do they avoid military and government satellite surveillance and tracking?

11. How does the mainstream media and all the CIA pundits on TV like
Colonel Anthony Shaffer know so much about how dangerous ISIS is yet
they know nothing else like where they got their weapons from or how
they were created? Oh wait, how did Shaffer obtain his knowledge about
them? Who specifically did he speak to?

12. Why is the (CIA) chain of command that ISIS responds to not reported by mainstream media?

13. When did the first ISIS meeting take place and why?

14. Why is the simple facts about the creation of ISIS so clear and
documented in the alternative and worldwide media except in the tiny
circle of Zionist companies that control Western media?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The information is available on a 'need to know' basis.

S and your 100th F. Cheers.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I would like to know the answers to those very questions too!
The group didn't just appear out of thin air along with all their weapons and agendas.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi Trained by Israeli Mossad, NSA Documents Reveal

The former employee at US National Security Agency (NSA), Edward Snowden, has revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad worked together to create the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Snowden said intelligence services of three countries created a terrorist organisation that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called “the hornet’s nest.”

NSA documents refer to recent implementation of the hornet’s nest to protect the Zionist entity by creating religious and Islamic slogans.

According to documents released by Snowden, “The only solution for the protection of the Jewish state “is to create an enemy near its borders”.

Leaks revealed that ISIS leader and cleric Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi took intensive military training for a whole year in the hands of Mossad, besides courses in theology and the art of speech.

edit on 12-9-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: championoftruth

Or, is this all grossly overplayed terror theater?

Falling for the ISIS PR Scam

As of Wednesday night, it looks as though President Obama is similarly happy to take the ISIS bait and grant them the honor of being elevated as the latest Public Enemy #1 of the United States of America. The precise direct threat they pose to the U.S. at this time remains unclear. At least I haven't been able to figure it out and Obama's speech on Wednesday night made it no clearer. But the GOP war hawks seemed to be thrilled with it all, and party-line Democrats seem to be offering few, if any, objections either. The military industrial complex is certainly rejoicing over their newest apparent windfall.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I am reminded of Shakespeare. "All the world's a stage."

Still seems applicable in our century.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

Or, is this all grossly overplayed terror theater?

Falling for the ISIS PR Scam

As of Wednesday night, it looks as though President Obama is similarly happy to take the ISIS bait and grant them the honor of being elevated as the latest Public Enemy #1 of the United States of America. The precise direct threat they pose to the U.S. at this time remains unclear. At least I haven't been able to figure it out and Obama's speech on Wednesday night made it no clearer. But the GOP war hawks seemed to be thrilled with it all, and party-line Democrats seem to be offering few, if any, objections either. The military industrial complex is certainly rejoicing over their newest apparent windfall.

The staff at NSA,CIA,PRISM should be arrested for treason and conspiracy with the military industrial complex for dereliction of duty.

With all their fancy computers and software they should have picked up ISIS easily but not a word out of any of them which suggests they deliberately hid/suppressed or ignored the information so that their vested interests partners could profit enormously at a later stage.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The answers to your questions are above your pay grade soldier.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Thank you, thank you, until this day I am still trying to find the answers to all those questions myself, it seems that for an organization that is been call a ragtag of hooligans they seems to be very well funded, very well trained and very effective.

Its smell like a rat, it looks like a rat it most be a rat.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

Writing in the New Republic, Graeme Wood compellingly classifies the three different types of ISIS fighters, including a cooperative of Western poseurs (Psychopaths) and committed zealots (True Believers).

If there's any silver lining to be had, it's that what Wood calls the largest contingent of ISIS fighters doesn't seem particularly committed to the cause.

Call them the Sunni Pragmatists.
These people include Iraqi tribal sheikhs, whose allegiance to ISIS originates not in a cultish death wish but in a desire to win security and well-being, and who seem to be using the Psychopaths and the True Believers as convenient allies.
From ISIS, the Pragmatists get a way to punish Baghdad for its long neglect of Sunni regions."

This article was originally published at www.thewire.com...

the above report suggest to me that ISIS is a result of a grass-roots hatred of whomever is in power...this is a dark-heart crowd of murderers

this analysis seems too point-on to not share to the readers in this thread too
edit on th30141060911113512014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: seasoul

Not that this isn't a possibility, but this article you linked is pure garbage.
Where are the sources for this supposed "revelation"?

The former employee at US National Security Agency (NSA), Edward Snowden, has revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad worked together to create the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Where is this statement? When did Snowden claim this?
Why are so many sharing this and claiming it to be true? Confirmation bias, that's why.

In regards to the OP.
The answers to MOST (not all) of those questions can be found through research. I'm sure some members will come along and give you their opinions and tell you what their research has "found out".....

I'm tired of doing everyone's research for them. Maybe spend the time it took to develop this OP to do some of that homework and you would have your answers. But, I guess you are just, like so many others, just looking to have others answer the questions for you, or to confirm your own bias. Maybe not, maybe I have you pegged wrong.

Meh....oh well.

(Note, I'm in a pissy mood...so I might come back and give some opinions later...For now, this is about all you get. Sorry for being an ass.....sort of)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

So we have Edward Snowden "Says" without documents.

From a site Called "Global Research " clearly anti American and Anti Israel citing a article from the "Gulf Daily Breeze" published in Bahrain.

Followed in conjunction with Brads Blog?

Not saying any of these are wrong just saying they need serious scrutiny and some additional research, before I say they are right. No site has offered any documents or any evidence.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yea they are not bad fighters. Tactically their azz is hanging out in the wind however. A full blown effort to stop them would probably amount to a moping up operating.

Here is why they cant take Bagdad....US trained Iraqi special forces.

Plenty more to see on Tube

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I mentioned in another thread that nobody seems to be talking about the fact that ISIS wasn't mentioned ONCE in the speech the other night. Count how many times you hear it:

I have sinus trouble but something still smells...

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CornShucker

First few seconds into his speech he says ISIL...

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

that man has been trained well to look the camera in the eye so to speak....

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk

First few seconds into his speech he says ISIL...

That is my point. ISIS is never mentioned...

ISIS stands for Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

ISIL is ISIS

It all depends on the translation.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Afghanistan, Iraq, Egypt, Libya and finally it was Syria's turn. Except the Syrian government was somehow able to hold out against the Western backed "rebels". Cue the gas attack on the children. Obama renews calls for attacking Syria, except this time, the American people didnt buy it.

Spin off ISUS, unleash them into the region and voila! The American people are screaming for an armed invasion.

And right on cue:

Obama ready to strike at Islamic State militants in Syria.

But we'll just be attacking the "bad guys", not Syria itself. Mmm hmm, sure.

Problem, reaction, solution.

edit on 13-9-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
They are getting part of their funding through Saudi and Qatar,and selling oil that's purchased in Turkey

Seriously we should use some of our intel resources to locate and capture the funders and also put a stop to their small oil sales

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join