It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ GOP vice-chair calls for sterilizing poor women: If you want a baby, get a job

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ArkadyBukh

I see ibprofen is still on it...

lol.. I didn't realize that this thread was so old till I ran across a previous post that I had made.

now, I kind of find this whole thread absurbly ironic really...
with all the attacks on planned parenthood and "religious organizations" being exempt from the law that requires them to cover birth control. and of course all those out there screaming "Save the babies"!!! and oh ya, the founder of planned parenthood was a eugenicist...
I keep trying to tell people that what we have now, where women are allowed and given the knowledge and ability to control their own birth rate is far better than any other method of population control out there..
that if we didn't have that ability to control it, if there weren't the option of abortion, we'd probably end up looking at those other ways we coped with the increased population historically...
and here we have on who was doing just that way back then... ya, forcibly sterilize those who we find bothersome!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I am for less government.

The government should not be sterilizing people.

The government ALSO should not be giving out free benefits to people.

If you have a kid you have to take care of it. Yourself. If you are a failure of a human being who brings a child into the world and cannot take care of the child then the child gets taken to an orphanage and put up for adoption.

It isn't the government's job. I don't believe taxpayer money should be used for any of it, but I'd rather my money go to an orphanage or for adoption fees than to go to a parent who may or may not ever spend a dime of it on their child.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Idiots in every aspect or party of politics. Why is this a surprise to anyone?

A2D

<< 1  2   >>

join