It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So.. my bike was stolen on 9/11, can you help?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
At 2:25pm september 11 a thieve decided to steal my bike from my locked enclosed back garden.

My neighbour actually saw the event take place, and the thief made off over fences etc.. into neighbouring gardens.

My neighbour provided a full description, and i made off on foot looking for the bike / individual.

It came to my knowledge of what route the individual took, and i scanned for cctv cameras etc..

I saw the suspect matching the full description around 15/20 mins after it was taken and i set of in pursuit, the bike was no longer present.

i followed the suspect, until he went into an address.. and i had already alerted local police whilst in pursuit.

My neighbour is not available to verify photos hence i thought ats may be able to assist in some image analysis.

i have a few photos and a very short video clip and would appreciate any asdistance in verifying if the people match..

using colours, features, shoes... etc

i wilk post the images in about 5 mins when i figure how to do it on my mobile.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Sweet...we can play detective. My guess is even though they may be dressed a like and it is probably the person those damn videos are not typically clear. It tells me right off the bat that you are coming to us for assistance that you are not sure and you were there in person.

I don't get it. If you are going to invest in video then do it right. Anyways I look forward to your video and pics.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Thanks for the reply.

i am 100% its the guy.

but unfortunately police need more to work with.

i have been kind of vague as i dont want to type lots of details and have my phones browser time out then my words vanish.

any clarifications can be provided .

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: the2010apprentice

I would start by checking this guy out!

Bicyclist are the new scourge of the earth

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He seems rather suspect and has a personal vendetta against bikers.

on a serious note, I hope you get your bike back.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

At first glance, I think you found him.

Looks like sneakers match(I think this is the most important part given the quality of the photo's), shirt is same length, jeans, same build, hair.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the pics. Ya the first one is too grainy and there is no way I could make a 100% conviction off of that. Got anymore?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

So there are a few of the images..

any help is greatly appreciated.

I'm thinking the shoes may be matchable from the cctv to the photos i took whilst in pursuit.

i have the cctv video also if usefull?

thanks my fellow C.S.I ATS'ers

The police said they couldnt approach the address and speak to the individual without my neighbour who saw the guy in the act.. a local shop worker saw the guy speed by from the area the cvtv was taken, but he only would recognise the guy from his face not his back unfortunately. maybe the police may speak with him to verify if they or myself can get a face on photo.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Also the other pics are the back of someones head. We can't make assumptions.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Sure i appreciate that.

is there any further thoughts you have like staking the house out for more photos or evidence, or setting up an intentional bike sting trap.. and so on.

i have the address, but im so mentally and physically exhausted im running myself into the ground.. not good as had a mass of bad luck, ontop of ptsd.. things are difficult and i just want.. sorry.. need to catch this culprit..as i wont rest until i do.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
How does one hop fences with a bike?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

would the cctv video be better to look into?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Maybe it was hijacked by terrorists and they plan to ride it into skyscraper. wouldn't surprise me if the skyscraper collapsed either.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bovah
How does one hop fences with a bike?

Well... you pull the front up first and then you bring the back up... it was called a bunny hop back in my days

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I hope that bicycle wasn't stolen by ISIS...they might convert it into a crazy WMD!!!!

top topics

join