It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bioshock: Infinite - Some Highlights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Many months ago, when I decided to try and make videos Using the Let's Play style, I began to experiment with the game Bioshock: Infinite.

Now, I don't normally make FPS Let's Plays. Not really a whole lot to talk about, other than "Hey, look at me shooting these guys.", but that's just me.

However, when I was learning how to do this, there were some pretty funny situations in the game, or things I found interesting. I'll most likely never upload the Let's Plays themselves, but I did think people might enjoy some of the highlights from them. So here's a short video of them. I didn't go any further in the game recording because I wanted to move on with other things (I have played the game itself several times now all the way through).

Hope it brings a chuckle to you:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Incredible game from the aspects of metaphysics, racism and political ideology.
Vox Populi was my 2nd choice as a name here on ATS!

*Spoilers*
Loved the whole Alice in Wonderland feel to this game and if you haven't played it on hard you haven't experienced this game at all. I started on easy to experience the story the first time, but the second time around when I played it on hard grabbed me by the arm and dragged me right into the 'full' immersive effects a quality game like this can deliver.
Had my reservations for the series as I found myself cursing and screaming when I learned Rapture was gone but in the end it was even better, just as creepy and as the original showed, quite innovative. My only issue is there was no 'Shadow of the Colossus' type ending with the songbird.

Funny my Motorized Patriot Action Figure just came the other day and yes I know, I'm a geek at times!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

Geek at times? Get real... anyone even clicking on this thread is geeky ALL the time... just saying (and I hate "just saying").

And Erik... if nothing else, it's a fine preview for those of us not privileged with game ownership... and I think I'll play it now, so thanks.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies.

I may at some future date re-do this Let's Play, now that I'm much better at not only the technical side, but recording while playing too.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Oh the game is a masterpiece, its one of those games that either makes you want to play it again. Or makes you scared to play it again because you just may learn something new about it, and it would ruin your whole day trying to figure it out. And the ending is one of those mess your head type of things. Its bizarre but I remember I would sometimes stop in the middle of the game and just listen to the things the random computer controlled characters in the game would say.

Really the way the whole gameworld was done is just awesome, bioshock infinite was one of those things you had to experience to know. In most games you walk by something and you never even notice it, in this game it was like every little thing you walked by had its own story and backstory, it must have took the developers and game artists a whole hell of a long time in making all the little details that were in the game, in some parts it was really just surreal.

top topics

join