So long as you guys don't mind:
- losing half of your paycheque to the taxman
- paying 15% sales tax at the cash register
- like the feel of plastic monopoly money in your hands and eighteen pounds of loonies/toonies in your change pocket
- paying double (or triple) the price for food, electricity, heating, cable, phone, fuel, alcohol, cigarettes
- enjoy -35 degree celcius winters for 7 months out of the year
- enjoy shovelling your driveway and sidewalks 467 times between October and April
- lovingly embrace atheists, hippy pot smokers, and gay marriage
- happily embrace liberal and progressive political ideologies
- willing to apologize 20 times a day to everyone you pass by in the supermarket
- drink Tim Horton's coffee by the gallon
- eat, sleep, and breath hockey all year round
- know how to wrestle a moose to the ground in 2.4 seconds using only your legs
- own a minimum of at least 15 different flannel plaid shirts
- know how to repair a snowmobile in a white-out blizzard in the middle of nowhere
- spell the words colour, neighbour, paycheque, and flavour properly
- capable de parler le français quand nécessaire
... Then you're more than welcome to move here and chew on some whale blubber with us !
Hell, you're even allowed to paint your igloo whatever colour you want because we believe in freedom of expression in the Great White North.
God save the queen !
Oh, and you need to know what one of these are too:
edit on 13-9-2014 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)