It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former US Defence Contractor charged for illigally sending military blueprints to India

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   

indianexpress.com...

A former woman defense contractor has been indicted by a US court for illegally exporting to India military blueprints and technical drawings of the parts used in some of the sensitive hardware like F-15s.

The exported technical drawings include parts used in the torpedo systems for nuclear submarines, attack helicopters and F-15 fighter aircraft, the Department of Justice said.

This is the first time i have heard this . I really wonder what made her to do this...
And What info do defense contractors have ? do they have access to classified information ? Because if it has classified info then its a rather big breach in security

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Defense contractors often make the secret gear that goes into the very latest and advanced hardware, yes they have access to it. Often they will have access to other company's data and spec's so that they can create other systems that work in tandem with it.

Why she did it, well i guess her real allegiance lies with India and not the US, i doubt it was about the money - but it could have been.

new topics

join