It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam,Eve - Different view.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Hi.

Lol, this is not another, "if you see it you will ..." belly button thread.

Preface

3~4 months ago i woke up with information which is the reason why im writing this post. I wasnt sure how to put the information into
word's.
I wasnt thinking much about adam and eve before this information came. 2~3 weeks before i got this information, someone posted
in a thread, here on ATS about Adam and eve and "original sin", but i havent really read that tread, i was just wondered about
the words original and sin.

I felt, like there was something missing, if i would started this post earlier than now, so i have waited , trying to find the right description and to put the images into words, until this wednesday.
I woke up, now again, with more ideas/information, which i wrote on a paper. it filled both sides of the paper.

The picture 1. (see below) i found using google image search using Adam eve public domain keywords.

Story:

For better understanding of this, we will look on this without negativity and positivity that may be assigned with adam and eve.

(attention if you are offended by nudity, you see boobies in this picture)

The Picture of Adam and Eve was drawn from the Text. Im not sure in which book they appeared 1stly, but i will use
genesis as a reference points.

Looking on the Picture, we see Adam and Eve, they are nacked and drawn as adult. (they do have belly buttons, but only because they were drawn by a man/woman (and everyone else) who finds that is unnatural seeing pictures without them)

From the Eternity point of view, i guess, this nackedness could mean birth.
And they were drawn as adults, which means some time has passed.

So the Picture of Nacked Adam and Eve, seen in eternity means change from their birth to adulthood.

Defining the snake and its lies (as seen from the eternity where there is no time):

(iv drawn a picture of an analog clock for better understanding)

is seen, in eternity as:

and explains also the change from birt to adulthood of adam and eve (in time). The horizontal line means time/change.
The Half circles (drawn in this way) looks like a snake/serpent.

The picture #3 can be seen as well as the 3 phases of an human life.
There are 3 parts in it.
The 1st half circle represents the child state.
Second half circle ( the one on bottom) represents adulthood
and the last half circle represents the older age.

The half circles, following them from left to right mean the learning curve and interests of the children, changing with adulthood, and comming/going back into older age.

The tree in the picture could be understand as time. And the snake is swirled in it.

The fruit of the tree of knowledge, represents the searching for, interests of and learnings in the time.

This is the part of which i still clearly remember, im not sure if i could write down the meaning.

Then the part iv got wednesday morning (i will write it down copying the text as i have written it):
*ps the text in [] iv added today for (i hope) better understanding.

The Lies of the Serpent:

"Dont eat the fruit of the tree of knowledge, of good and bad."
Because There will be what you know. If you know, only good you will see and experience only good things.
There is no "but what if" Your partner will be Perfect if you know only good, because that is what you will get.
But the lies of the snake introduced Bad, and so you learned that sometime good things happen and sometime bad things happen.
Infact you are so Hypnotized into this belief of changes, that you may, even gladly, welcome them.
And it doesnt really makes you happy. You seek happiness in the change(s), which you learned that they brings you happiness anew.
But look and see at all good changeless what god offered to you. All the happiness and joy that it gives you. forgive the bad and you will
have the good again. This counts for every area of your earthly life/live.

then i wanted to go sleep again, but there was more to come:

There is a belief, that ego of son of god introduced lies of the snake to ensure his (ego's) survival.
As Adam fell asleep, the Ego started writing a script. To make the Material reality (the reality which we know as bodies (which is an illusion in god's reality)) He had to [gain trust from the now sleeping adam and] use the words that were familiar to him (adam).
Like : "And god created a world, and he saw it was good.[see *2 below]"
The Real god (love) in reality, created his son, [which was] like himself, And he is indeed good.
But as he [the son] fell asleep, his dream turned into nightmare, and his creations turned against him.
(this could be the time where the ego took over , beeing materialized as god, and getting the power from the belief of son of god by inducing the lies [here read the genesis/bible again]

In The Genesis/Bible it says that Adam fell asleep, but there is no Word about his Awakening (read up about hightmares).

The Call for awakening has gotten stronger and stronger lately.

*2 Because the reality of God is different than material world and every thing in god is one, this could be seen as the "big bang", or the Ego's making of the reality [= Separation from god (which in eternity never happened)].

Thanks for reading.

edit on 12/9/2014 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/9/2014 by Hombre because: small corrections

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The story of Adam and Eve is full of symbolism, is more a story of evolution of human consciousness and not to be taken literally.
If you have kids, you know what I mean. At first they depend entirely from you (childhood), then they want to be more independent (teenage - they still depend of you but you give them more freedom to choose), then they are completely independent and free to do with their life what they want (adulthood).
Childhood is represented by the Garden of Eden, teenage is represented by the rebellion (the snake, when they start to questions your ways), adulthood is represented by the exiled from the Garden of Eden.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
And don't forget the 'theory of Lilith' Adam reportedly had a first wife, Lilith. And that story starts "In the beginning was Adam(u) and Lilith created from the same dirt..." So "equal".. How does Eve come about? She is created from Adam's rib, making ALL those that 'squat to pee' behind the 8-ball before the game starts... Lilith is mentioned in TheBible as She ends up married to the Prophet Samael...

Ask Your 'guides' for help...

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
And don't forget the 'theory of Lilith' Adam reportedly had a first wife, Lilith. And that story starts "In the beginning was Adam(u) and Lilith created from the same dirt..." So "equal".. How does Eve come about? She is created from Adam's rib, making ALL those that 'squat to pee' behind the 8-ball before the game starts... Lilith is mentioned in TheBible as She ends up married to the Prophet Samael...

Ask Your 'guides' for help...

Would you please show this in Scripture, Thanks.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium
Can show tell us where in the Bible is that?
I know about the Lilith myth, but is not in the Bible.

And as for the "rib" thing, Eve was not created from Adam's rib, the Hebrew word use was tsela, meaning side. God use half of Adam to make Eve, making sense to the expression of Adam "bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh". She was more than just bone. She was his flesh and bone.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

Isaiah 34:14

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Hombre

Chuck Missler has put forth a theory that before the fall Adam and Eve were pure spirit no physical bodies.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: guitarplayer

Well maybe the meaning was lost in a such long post, but my post is actually describing that

1.god made his son in his image
2.son felt asleep
3a.his nightmares made psyhical world.
3b.ego was made as replacemet for god
4.ego as now imaginary god turned against son of god
5. we are writing about this,now, in imaginary physical/material form.
(our souls are part of the splitted mind of son of god)

about 3a/b what is made without of love (god) is in physical world a manifestation of negativity.
edit on 13/9/2014 by Hombre because: error corrections

edit on 13/9/2014 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The creation of man in the Genesis account is just pure allegory. Explaining why society went from living the ideal life of a hunter gatherer to one based on agriculture. Once you learn to tame the Earth and shape it the way you want (God like power) to produce food, you just can't go back to living off what you manage to scrounge up.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
iv used the book genesis mainly for the reason where adam and eve were described 1st (i think they appeared there 1st).
I needed some point of reference where adam, eve, snake, tree and fruit appeared.

My 1st post, i have got as an idea, very early in the morning( iv awaked up with the symbols/meanings).
I never really readed about adam and eve earlier (well at least not with much interest).
I know the story of them from somewhere (i cant remember where iv hearded it).

new topics

top topics

join