It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Need help with cancer treatments...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:00 AM
As the title says I need some help. My father I just found out has cancer of the damn this has to be the worst ever. It all started with an internal slow bleed which eventually totalled 4 pints. That in turn caused the heart attack which got him in the hospital. Now we need to solve the tumor in his arse deal...but chemo and radiation at 72 just after a heart attack doesnt seem very good looking from my point of view.

Now I know ATS has tons of stuff pertaining to cancer cures however the search function has not been my friend. Im looking for some help and advice on some of the more promising out of the box cures I know I've seen reported here. Thanks guys...also my pops is tougher than a bucket of nails so I have a good outlook so far.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:27 AM
a reply to: RickyD
There are plenty of "out of the box" answers out there. Be prepared for a slew and the contradictions they entail.

Depending on your father's general state of health and stage of cancer the recommended "conventional" therapies may or may not be called for. Too far advanced, there may be no point. A sad but true fact.

If he's otherwise healthy and the cancer has not metastasized, go for it.

My father underwent radiation therapy for prostate cancer when he was 82. He lived a very active life for the next 11 years. Was the short term misery worth it? You bet.
edit on 9/12/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:32 AM
If the cancer has not yet metastasized, and depending on your father's general health then I would recommend following the doctor's advice.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:43 AM
You may have trouble getting the Docs to go along with it. Good luck with that. I can't say that it will definitively help, but I can say it shouldn't hurt much, if it doesn't outright help.

Try an intravenous anthelmic….read anti-parasitic. Mebandazole would be the best. Others in its class would work, if that can't be found. It's been banned in the US and no one seems to know why. At the least, intravenous Ivermectin. This is easy to find and plentiful in supply. I'm almost sure, reading your father's case, this will be helpful.
eta: I returned to say I feel very strongly this will help him. Please do your best to see they try this for your father.
let me know.
edit on 12-9-2014 by tetra50 because: strong feeling

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:49 AM
a reply to: tetra50

It's been banned in the US and no one seems to know why.

No it hasn't. It is not manufactured in the US but that does not mean it is "banned."
But unless the patient has worms there isn't much point. And there are plenty of other worm treatments.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:56 AM

I read years ago that a living enzyme diet cures cancer.
I will try to find it and post it up for you to read.

Living Food - enzymes cure cancer

some links in the thread ..

good luck

edit on CDT03000000Fri, 12 Sep 2014 03:02:33 -05000233am254 by Thurisaz because: add link

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 03:16 AM
a reply to: Phage
Okay, correction. It is not manufactured here any longer. If a doctor orders it, the pharmacist is able to compound it, themselves.

As for a worm treatment, it is an anti-parasitic., to be specific. Parasites come in many forms. One of them is worms. There are many others: the bot fly, for example. A parasite, by definition has a few life stages. One of those stages is its larvae, or the parasite in egg form. It is using the being suffering from it, as a host. The being suffering from it, can be any life form that provides a good host, from dogs, to cats, to rats, to human beings. Doesn't matter. Parasites are anti-xenophobic and animal phobic. They don't care whether you have hair all over, and bark or speak and have less hair. And they come in many more forms than long, rubbery strings, such as worms.

There are many new medical abstracts on the efficacy of anti parasitics in cancer treatments, as well as lung diseases and liver malfunction. Its a rising health concern, and goes undiagnosed in many cases, in many countries, as well as the U.S. Perhaps particularly the U.S., as anti-parasitics in the U.S. for people are rarely used, as testing for it is rarely done, here, while in many South American countries they eat ivermectin daily like aspirin, because they're well aware of the dangers and proliferation of many parasites and all the health problems they cause. Of course, these are full on tropical countries, so the problem is well known and huge there, due to climate and a growing season that is year round and less use of pesticides, which is good in many ways, but has issues in other ways. Now, because of changing climates, sub tropical areas in the U.S. are experiencing more tropical like characteristics, and have the problems attendant to this, though it may take a while for industries, such as medical arts, to catch up.

Regardless of Phage's dismissive response, it's worth a try. If it's about dying, or trying something out of the box, this certainly won't hurt, if it doesn't help. And it just might help. Especially because of the location of the tumor, it may be a viable possibility.
eta: I have read and heard the same as Thurisaz: there is a specific enzyme that has proven quite effective against cancer. Of course, it does depend on the type of cancer: squamous cell vs. others….for instance.
Hope he gets better, no matter our discourse hereabouts. I will be thinking good thoughts for you and him.

edit on 12-9-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 03:22 AM
a reply to: Phage
Oh yes, and this:

But unless the patient has worms there isn't much point. And there are plenty of other worm treatments.

I, again, object to the use of the word: worms. Because it obviously negates the suggestion, which just might be helpful to your relative. What a silly thing to argue about, Phage, when someone's life is at stake, and someone is making suggestions that might help, as you well know that we're talking anti-parasitic and worms are only one form they come in, when there are many other forms. What in the world is up with you? Shall I provide you with the medical abstracts? I won't use this thread this way. Will you? Do your own search.

And if you'd paid any attention to my first post, I named another anti-parasitic in the form of ivermectin, didn't I?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:32 AM

Getting someone to change their diet is hard to do. Detoxing the body of parasites.
Things to consider when removing parasites include raw garlic, red onion, coconut oil, pumpkin seeds, coconut kefir, fermented vegetables, apple cider vinegar, aloe vera, black walnut, cloves, barberry, goldenseal, Oregon grape root, pau d'arco, sangre de drago, oregano oil, wormwood, rosemary and thyme.

Also do your best to eliminate all sugar, grains, dairy, coffee and alcohol for a period of at least 30 days to ensure that you are not feeding any parasites while you are consuming copious amounts of the different foods and herbs recommended.
Learn more:

Eating a diet of vegetables and fruits. Aiming for mostly organic raw uncooked vegetables. Salads and smoothies. I use at minimum unfiltered apple cider vinegar, garlic, olive oil and onions for salads. This will also help from the candida die off that usually gets experience with natural anti-parasitic remedies. I would recommend for your father to eat a lot of organic red beets if possible. I wish the best of luck
edit on 12-9-2014 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:37 AM

OK, I'm going to put you on this path, you can research it later. But, what I'm suggesting is in addition to what his drs are telling him to do, not an alternative unless nuking is involved, but later on that. But, go to, buy EssiacTea bags, 4 herb (not the eight herb). If you brew two Essiac bags with one green tea bag and one black tea bag, then he won't think he's drinking anything but regular tea. Now, he needs to drink the hell out of this, 8 to 12 times a day. Sweeten with sugar or honey, doesn't matter. I always suggest adding lemon because they say that releases things in the tea which otherwise would not get to you. Now, they make an Essiac liquid in a bottle, kind of pricey, but really a good way to get a quick concentrated dose. This works, start now, research it later. Nurse Caisse (Essiac backwards) is the search term or sheep sorrel. Good luck.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:56 AM
Turmeric can be a good way to aid conventional treatments of cancer, especially of the gastrointestinal tract. Turmeric is a spice that is used in Indian dishes and is safe to consume. It seems to have an effect on cancer cells by either shrinking them or keeping the tumor stable. Since it is safe to use, it might be a good way to aid in whatever treatment your father uses.

Good luck. My father had colon cancer and underwent radiation and chemotherapy. He beat it but then died in a car accident a year after it went into remission.
edit on 12-9-2014 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

*** I forgot to mention my dad was 75 when he had colon cancer.
edit on 12-9-2014 by texasgirl because: Added more

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:11 AM
you might want to google.... cannabis oil cancer.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:59 AM
Chemo prolly kills more people than the cancer. My mother battled colon cancer off and on for ten years. Drs claimed that they cured her three times, what a joke. She eventually died of a stroke because of how frail her body was from the chemo. She was 72 when she died.
My dad on the other hand has a weird form of leukemia. Has had it for ten or so years I guess. They want to do chemo with him as well but he refuses to do it. He is 82 now and is doing very well.
I guess the point is be careful of the poison they are wanting to inject, it's not as great as they would like you to believe. Radiation didn't seem to do any harm though, my guess is because they can aim that at the tumors.
Best wishes, and good fighting..

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:09 AM
High Alkalyne diet or supplement, and mild doses of Mebendazole, which is your common vaiety worming medication. I know seems wrong, but ive read a lot about it, many testimonies also. Not only that, I know a friend who has an uncle that tried this exact treatment, he had embryonal carcenome teratoma, don't quote me on that, my letter configuration has a lot to be desired, but any way, tumors shrank, yada yada, and he was getting better results from that than chem, which cant be good. They say you shouldn't watch your pie nuke in the microwave too close for the 3 and a half minutes it takes cook an aussie spewuine

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:27 AM

There is a ATS thread, make a search for it called

radiation and cancer you don't have to die I didn't

written by a survivor and what he did, well worth your time to check out

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:13 AM

originally posted by: BettyHill400

There is a ATS thread, make a search for it called

radiation and cancer you don't have to die I didn't

written by a survivor and what he did, well worth your time to check out

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:52 AM
Sorry I haven't had much time for replies but I am going to spend the day looking into all the links posted and reseach as best I can here. My worry with chemo and radiation is that he isn't his usual old man John Wayne strong. After missing 4 pints of blood for what was probably months...then a heart attack I worry that may stress him too much. I am trying to get some stuff together so I can make some cannabis oil since I do know of those studies but he doesn't smoke the greens so I wanted to have a few backup ideas. He also would greatly benifit from a no sugar diet as I found a huge pile of used sweetnlow packets. Those things are horrid. And again thank you guys for your help.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:40 AM
I've been meaning to post a cancer treatment I've given myself but I was too lazy and didn't take before and after pics.

I heard about a doctor in Italy realized that if all cancerous tumors are markedly acidic, perhaps treating with a base like baking soda would have an effect.

He injected tumors with baking soda and to his amazement they dissapeared.

Researchers at Wayne State University have proven His hypothesis recently.

Forgive me for the lack of links.

Anyway I had skin cancer on my head for two years, was in denial and lacked insurance. But the sores on my head would not go away and were spreading.

I mixed neosporin and baking soda in a thick paste, applied it to the area and covered it with a bandaid for three consecutive nights.

The scabs became raw and painful. I stopped the treatment. In three days, the sores had completely healed. The spots are nearly unnoticeable.

I'm currently treating the worst of the spots which has annoyed me for over two years.

I think the Italian doctor's name was Simmonelli. I heard him on Coast to Coast. You can look up old shows on their site and pay a fee to listen.

Good luck. Mine is working.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:35 PM

you have to stop putting the slow working poisons into your body first and this is not easy. the first to cut out is Dairy cows milk is completely useless to the human body apart from the water content 87% there is then about 8% lactose which after a certain age your body stops producing a certain enzyme that digests it in the colon, when this lactase enzyme doesn't digest the lactose it sits in your colon and breeds bad bacteria which can cause cancer.

others to remove are tap water replace with distilled water and add an electrolyte to it. pork is the most acidic meat we eat and this causes so many problems in the body also remove tomatoes and soy due to the high amount of phenols in them and wheat is not good for us.

to cure cancer is another task entirely medical grade sodium bicarbonate combined with natural honey (no heat used in the making of it) might work jarrah is the best honey.

try and find someone with a lahkovsky machine.

It can be a mission to source products that have no additives in them additive laden vitamins and minerals will normally only work in the GI Tract and will not do anything further in the body also heavy metals restrict any medications they give you apparently only 26 out of the 205,000 pharmaceutical drugs work.
So he would be wise to try and remove some of the metals and other nasties that are there

sulphur coarse crystal flakes sulphur is between 1-2% of your body weight and everytime you remove a toxin from a cell the sulphur will always give up an electron sulphur is vital in delivering oxygen to your cells and its great with mercury as It binds to it, selenium is another essential element in dealing with detoxing and is again good for mercury removal, another one that the brainwashed will tell you not to put into your body is boron the naturally occurring form of boron on this planet is boric acid only 3 mg a day are needed but it is completely safe to take 2 teaspoons a day, boron should be taken instead of vitamin d as its essentially the same stuff we do get sulphur and boron from the suns rays so it would be advisable for your dad to get 1 hours worth of sun a day 30 minutes at 10.0clock and 5.0 clock is the optimum time as the temperature needs to be about 20 degrees for the skin to benefit the most also stand on the grass in barefeet this balances the electric in your body with the planets and your feet take up electrons out of the ground
Iodine is another essential element a friend of mine had terminal breast cancer she took about 100 drops a day of iodine and 5 grams of sodium bicarbonate she cured herself in 3 weeks when the doctors told her the only hope is chemotherapy or radiation which only has a 2% chance of curing someone over 5 years
(never ever trust a doctor (take his advice but you must go and research it) the majority of them are only working for money and have lost there compassion as is the same with the majority of humans on this planet)

always build up gradually with things you haven't taken before always test on the skin first to make sure there are no reactions.

your dad also has to try and get some nutrients into him B6 B9 and B12 are essential (Found in banana skins amongst other things) so is DHEA as these are so depleted by the time we get to older age.

you must try and source as much as possible from real food including plants as this is the real source of where we should get our food from it is also beneficial to get some raw foods in us as heat destroys amino acids and oxygen, the best way is to use a slow spinning juicer and have as a breakfast therefore you are getting the best nutrients to start with do not use a nutribullet or any other fancy named blender the faster the momentum the more centrifugal force which contributes to oxidative damage.
also take proteolytic enzymes (talk to InFriNiTee on how to source the correct brand read this thread)

hydrogen peroxide or any other form of oxygen therapy will always help cancer in fact most of the people who work for the FDA apparently use a clinic in Germany for hyperbaric oxygen treatment when they get cancer (funny seeing they say oxygen therapy is bad and that there is no cure for cancer) 7 drops of 35% HP in one gallon of distilled water. drink about 1 litre through the day.

edit on 13-9-2014 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>