It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHEESE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch
Indeed its plastic. Now I don't have kids in the house, I quit buying it, but now you've made me want some to make grilled cheese sandwhiches. It's the only way I will eat it.

I played a joke on my ex once. He was quite bossy telling me to get him a sandwhich. My kids had fisher price toy food with cheese slices that looked just like cheese slices, since they're both plastic. I made him a nice bunwhich with lettuce and ham and slipped the fisher price toy cheese in. He took one bite and screamed WTF??!! Haha. He bit into it so hard his teeth marks dented it.
For some bizarre reason he was not entertained

I prefer to eat canadian cheddar in chunks. Don't care for American cheddar. Odd texture. Melts nice though.

I like lancashire cheese. Crumbly and melts nice on toast
edit on 16-9-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

You live and learn snOrch like that crap margarine when you add one more chemical it is plastic .

You only live once you deserve the best cheese & wine that life can offer you .

But you are paying a lot where you are i got 1 kg of real scottish cheddar for £ 4.60 but i just love smoked cheese

now i am of for cheese on toast -you made me hungry

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Lol I'm sorry for laughing but the crack whore part made me crack up!

I don't eat this kind of cheese anymore but I know what you mean!! It's crappy but cheap.

I'm a cheese nut. I have one drawer in my fridge dedicated to speciality cheeses. I'm always teased about it but I love cheese and I want the good stuff!

My Nana use to call yellow cheese fake cheese. My mom said she was just puzzled by it and called it an imposter. She would say cheese isn't yellow! I think I get my love of cheese from her.

I recently bought some French cheese Saint Andreand it was $8 for a tiny little container. My husband just looked at me like and said "$8!" Lol. It's one of my splurges a few times a year. I love Brie, Camembert, Asiago, real Mozzarella, Pecorino di Romagna, Parmesan, Havarti, Gouda and so many others!

Now I want some cheese!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I refuse to touch that stuff. It is not fit for human consumption.

I live in France, and hate that they call that "Cheddar" thinking it is americans best try at making cheese.

We've got cheeses that are scrumptious, and I had to get used to some of the really strong ones. I remember the day I first arrived in France with my fiancé, and he bought me a goat cheese to try in the outdoor market. I spit it out. Now really strong goat cheese is my favorite.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join