It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Most Extraterrestrials Native Animal Life From A Future Earth That Has Evolved After Humanity's

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Think about it...we have heard reports of Ets looking like all kinds of animals.

There have been reports of the Grays being related to dolphins and whales, the frontal lobes, the paralyzing sonar...

Reptilians have been reported that bear close physical resemblances to current and past reptiles and dinosaur (raptors)

Among the less reported sightings are Cat like humanoid beings, basically a human like body with a cat head link

How about the Carians? They are supposedly avian humanoid bird like beings...
link

And how can we forget about all the mantis and insect like aliens that are reported during abductions...
link

What Im getting at is this...What if the meek really do inherit the earth? What if humans end up killing eachother into extinction....and after eons the native animal and even plant life evolves into intelligent sentient beings, who develop time travel and come back to our time in order to study us??

Perhaps we are the dinosaur fossils a millennium from now???

Thoughts?

OG

edit on 11-9-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

Im not gonna spend a lot of time on it but sure, why not? In this age of wild eyed speculation this scenario certainly deserves a mini series somewhere,

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Im not gonna spend a lot of time on it but sure, why not? In this age of wild eyed speculation this scenario certainly deserves a mini series somewhere,

Thank you. For not spending more time than you have here. I appreciate your contribution.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Cool idea, but unlikely in my opinion. It's my humble opinion that any life that was, is and will be sufficiently advanced even to rival us will be descended from Primates.

Reptiles and birds have bloodlines that extend much further back than the primates that we descended from and they haven't evolved sufficient intelligence to read, write or even wear pants. I believe that if fish or birds or reptiles or other non-primate mammals had the ability to evolve to our level they would have done so much earlier than we did...they had the time and conditions to do so and did not.

There are probably 1000's of civilizations out there that are as far or more advanced than we are...and they probably all look like us or what we will look like.
edit on 11-9-2014 by Nowyouseeme because: spelling corrections

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Its almost scarier to think of Aliens as being just future versions of ourselves or other animals because its like weird. Not entirely impossible but I dont really hold as much validity to some types of "aliens" as others.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

Thank you. For not spending more time than you have here. I appreciate your contribution.

And thank, you. I have read thousands of science fiction over the years and do not recall having come upon that exact premise. Versions yes, For instance "City" by Clifford Simak, were humans are gone and the dogs have become intelligent.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Good use of your imagination, although I must ask if this was purely from your own thoughts or inspired by someone else's ? I ask because I read an interesting article a while back that attempted to explain that there are what would be called "master races" and they are essentially us but located far away in the universe making them our forerunners. Very much like the "forerunners" in the halo game series if you know of it. Anyways the article explained that within these master races there are humans, cat like ET'S, reptillians, and indeed insect type ET'S as you described in you OP

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
Good use of your imagination, although I must ask if this was purely from your own thoughts or inspired by someone else's ? I ask because I read an interesting article a while back that attempted to explain that there are what would be called "master races" and they are essentially us but located far away in the universe making them our forerunners. Very much like the "forerunners" in the halo game series if you know of it. Anyways the article explained that within these master races there are humans, cat like ET'S, reptillians, and indeed insect type ET'S as you described in you OP

And really, how do we know if anything is purely our own thoughts and not inspired by someone elses anyway?
If we add telepathy to this speculation they may be controlling our thoughts too and manipulating us into species-cide.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
"And really, how do we know if anything is purely our own thoughts and not inspired by someone elses anyway?
If we add telepathy to this speculation they may be controlling our thoughts too and manipulating us into species-cide."

I know exactly where you are going with this thought, and I have gone over it in my own mind a lot. I'm not sure about the whole species-cide deal but I do like Jungs theories regarding the collective mind, or perhaps if you are more spiritual you will think of the akashic records which are supposed to be a collection of all things that have happened and will come to pass..which would essentially make these things "common knowledge" for some if you choose to believe that is.
edit on 11-9-2014 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

No this came all from my mind, ofcourse I have read various things on the net that contributed to my forming such an opinion....hmm the whole concept of master races is intriguing...

maybe every time the earth is destroyed it is reseeded and the next race in line is given dominion over the other races?

Im not a religious man, but the bible does state that Man was given dominion over the animal kingdom....something to ponder....

OG

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

No this came all from my mind, ofcourse I have read various things on the net that contributed to my forming such an opinion....hmm the whole concept of master races is intriguing...

maybe every time the earth is destroyed it is reseeded and the next race in line is given dominion over the other races?

Im not a religious man, but the bible does state that Man was given dominion over the animal kingdom....something to ponder....

OG

Very much so..the way the person who wrote the article had described it was akin to the master races fighting for supremacy within the universe. However, I do like your thought more and I'm sure it would make for a great book if ever you chose to adapt it into one

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

And toss in a little Teilhard de Chardin with a dash of Philip K Dick and we got party going.
And I wonder at belief too. I mean do we choose to believe, or just happen to from whatever causes?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

And toss in a little Teilhard de Chardin with a dash of Philip K Dick and we got party going.
And I wonder at belief too. I mean do we choose to believe, or just happen to from whatever causes?

I can see you are well versed in philosophy; the free exchange of ideas is what has kept me coming back to ATS day after day. That being said I believe your question is not one either of us can truly answer with any form of absolution. My thought is that all things that come to pass have already happened..therefore there is nothing original, it is all inspired by things that have been done including our own beliefs. Perhaps everything we currently know has already happened, and we are simply reliving it until our time invariably comes to pass aswell and we realize it is all just an illusion.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

OG

Very much so..the way the person who wrote the article had described it was akin to the master races fighting for supremacy within the universe. However, I do like your thought more and I'm sure it would make for a great book if ever you chose to adapt it into one

You know ive always wanted to write a book...would have to be in the fiction section ofcourse...AKA the wingmakers material...which by the way ties in nicely with this, especially the last interview with Neruda (interview#5)

OG

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

OG

You know ive always wanted to write a book...would have to be in the fiction section ofcourse...AKA the wingmakers material...which by the way ties in nicely with this, especially the last interview with Neruda (interview#5)

OG

Oh how I've wished the wingmaker material were more than fiction..some of my favourite writings have come from their website, they also have some interesting artwork. I suppose the hollow earth theory can also be chopped up to being science fiction in it's own right..blend those two together and you've got a best seller on your hands

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

OG

OG

Oh how I've wished the wingmaker material were more than fiction..some of my favourite writings have come from their website, they also have some interesting artwork. I suppose the hollow earth theory can also be chopped up to being science fiction in it's own right..blend those two together and you've got a best seller on your hands

Have you read the last interview? There is something quite peculiar about this one as it talks about how humans were created....also adding mystery to this is even though all 5 interviews were supposedly recorded during the 1990's this last interview was given with instructions not to be released until told to do so....as you recall it was only released in the last year or so....

There is something that tells me the wingmakers material is very much real non fiction......but HAD to be published as fiction for safety issues, and the fact that the ptb wouldnt let it go public as non fiction material...
OG

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Felines are from Sirius, the moons of Sirius A and B. In this neck of the woods The cosmos is big and types of life are abundant. Reptiles that affect earth are from many systems. Humans are very common. Our souls hail from many star systems. Many here are feline in source, ie more recent journeys, from Sirius. Some are annanuki, some reptilian annanuki. I can see that in a few including my father. Some of us are human, from Lyra, also from many systems. Lyra was forced to retreat to many systems. We've always been under attack by ego maniacal macho predatory types that don't like equality and consider love weakness and farm humans. Those are the ancient battles or cosmic wars. Some are freedom fighters from those wars. Mars was toppled by the draco's. Earth went down for that cycle previous to Sumar. They took out the good guys basically.
edit on 12-9-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I can see you are well versed in philosophy; the free exchange of ideas is what has kept me coming back to ATS day after day. That being said I believe your question is not one either of us can truly answer with any form of absolution. My thought is that all things that come to pass have already happened..therefore there is nothing original, it is all inspired by things that have been done including our own beliefs. Perhaps everything we currently know has already happened, and we are simply reliving it until our time invariably comes to pass aswell and we realize it is all just an illusion.

And for me I have found it folly to seek anything other than verisimilitude . I prefer leaving the pursuit of the absolute to others. I like the way you put "My thought is" rather than " I believe". It makes it so much easier to entertain the thought you offer rather than having to hold it up the rigidness of belief. So as you suggest, yes, this may well be.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Felines are from Sirius, the moons of Sirius A and B. In this neck of the woods The cosmos is big and types of life are abundant. Reptiles that affect earth are from many systems. Humans are very common. Our souls hail from many star systems. Many here are feline in source, ie more recent journeys, from Sirius. Some are annanuki, some reptilian annanuki. I can see that in a few including my father. Some of us are human, from Lyra, also from many systems. Lyra was forced to retreat to many systems. We've always been under attack by ego maniacal macho predatory types that don't like equality and consider love weakness and farm humans. Those are the ancient battles or cosmic wars. Some are freedom fighters from those wars. Mars was toppled by the draco's. Earth went down for that cycle previous to Sumar. They took out the good guys basically.

Fascinating...where are you getting this info....was this directly relayed during one of your "trips"?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

If there's any truth to your hypothesis, the sentient animals from the future are probably the future generations of chimeras that we Humans have created, or will create soon.

This is all very similar to the 'planet of the apes' plot line...Humanity creates hybrid or chimera animals, make them more intelligent, and generally more anthropomorphic...and perhaps it is they, our dubious creations that turn on us and take over the Earth?

Maybe we are killed off by them...as in this scenario at some point in the future these creatures discover or innovate dimensional travel using technologically advanced craft (they are the 'ET' and pilot the 'UFOs')...maybe they realised their ancestors (in our future) shouldn't have made us extinct and are coming back in an attempt to recreate our species?

Or, the other side of that coin is that perhaps they are coming back 'terminator style' and making sure we are wiped out by coming back to our time and starting the extinction of our species early!

Interesting hypothesis...the only fly in the ointment is that we'll probably never know one way or the other.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join