It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Warns US Against Strikes on ISIS in Syria

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echtelion
a reply to: lostbook

It's a no-brainer for the CFR and the rest of the US establishment that not just Syria but Russia would not accept a US/NATO attack on Syria, and they would fire back.

They know it, and they're doing it on purpose, as provocation. If WW3 starts (if it ain't on already), it will be started by "us", and not Evil Dictator Putin.

...political finger-pointing aside, we are in a very dangerous situation and may be just a few days away from a global catastrophe of apocalyptic poportions. It's about time to end this madness. Though I don't know how I/we can do this... May be too late.

NO the WWIII is NOT starting in days.

The US will strike ISIS and Syria is in no position to stop it at this time. Assad is building his position. Russia's position is same as Assad's position (means spoken after consultation with Assad).

Assad position is against outside interference as it diminishes his legal position in Syria.

The problem with US action is that it will pour fuel over fire. It will considerably increase recruitment for ISIS and actually make it stronger.

The only viable course of action is land war to eliminate ISIS rank and file. This cannot be achieved from air.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

The Americans simply DO NOT have MONEY to fight ISIS.

Americans have the army and the weapons but NO BUDGET for extra expenses.

The Muslims know that American power is spent.

People are not fools. EU imposes financial sanctions on Russia but does not send weapons despite promise to include Ukraine in EU and NATO. This sends a clear signal that NATO does not have means to fight Russia. It is fighting by proxy and Ukrainians are paying the price in blood.

East European nations like Poland and Romania are transferring their Soviet stocks to Ukraine. What will Ukraine do with it? Russia knows fully well how to blow up its own equipment. The IF part is NATO equipment that it would like to blow up.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

The Americans simply DO NOT have MONEY to fight ISIS.

DO NOT have MONEY,,really?? lol

let me explain the FEDERAL RESERVE,, and something called,,a printing press,,

or as Roosevelt said : u will build 50,000 airplanes,, no not in a year,, i want them buildt and ready ,,thats delivered,,EVERY MONTH,,or i put someone in charge who can,,,,,get me that Hughe's guy,,,

yeah,, History,, can they do it today though,,,??

any bets at VEGAS?? or that English place?? ie: Odds Makers,,Inc. ,,?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

You really are naive arent you? First the US military has a larger budget than russia makes in a year. Second no one cares about Ukraine so dont be melodramatic. Though NATO just recently issued an ultimatum to Putin about his veiled threat to the Balkans. Hes playing the ethnic cleansing card and calling them Nazis now funny seems like everyone Putin wants to invade are nazis. Or i guess just happens all the Nazis moved onto Russian borders amazing isnt it? Trust me when i say Russia is not the center of global politics partly why Putins acting out actually. The real global conflict is China and the US Russia acting out doesnt change that merely a distraction.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

in regards too,,The real global conflict is China and the US ,, the only sanctions against China by the American Govt. would be,,,ummm,,ok so the Bank accounts of the Cinese Govt, that were frozen were,,,ummm,,
ok one more,, the following Chineness,,Corp. Elite persons were deemed,,against American interests were,,????

The real global conflict is China and the US,,,,are u sure?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

in regards too,,The real global conflict is China and the US ,, the only sanctions against China by the American Govt. would be,,,ummm,,ok so the Bank accounts of the Cinese Govt, that were frozen were,,,ummm,,
ok one more,, the following Chineness,,Corp. Elite persons were deemed,,against American interests were,,????

The real global conflict is China and the US,,,,are u sure?

Yes if Russia was a threat sanctions wouldnt be used troops would be there instead. Sanctions are just a simple way to isolate a rogue nation limiting the damage they can do.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

You really are naive arent you? First the US military has a larger budget than russia makes in a year. Second no one cares about Ukraine so dont be melodramatic. Though NATO just recently issued an ultimatum to Putin about his veiled threat to the Balkans. Hes playing the ethnic cleansing card and calling them Nazis now funny seems like everyone Putin wants to invade are nazis. Or i guess just happens all the Nazis moved onto Russian borders amazing isnt it? Trust me when i say Russia is not the center of global politics partly why Putins acting out actually. The real global conflict is China and the US Russia acting out doesnt change that merely a distraction.

Yes the budget!! Obama has to make a request for 500Mil for ISIS fight. Does not seem like a Superpower speaking anymore.

And such effort for a coalition. No coalition was required for invasion of Iraq but one is required for "air strikes" on a rather primitive threat.

There is a difference between racial superiority and nationalism. The Russians are typically nationalist. The Nazism refers to a theory of racial superiority.

I have met a lot of people in my life including a number of Americans belonging to different roots in Europe. I know very clearly the viewpoints of different people. What is happening in Ukraine is indeed Nazism which is supported by US CIA.

Whether all European Nazis have converged on Russia is a different issue. I don't know. What Putin says is Putin's problem.

We are indeed seeing hatred against Russian speaking people in Ukraine. This is a reality and not a figment of imagination of somebody.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
USA is indeed taking advantage of Baltic States feeling of vulnerability by using them for anti-Russia activities.

Again this is not novel. Big powers have taken advantage of small vassals for creating trouble repeatedly in history.

Russia will act in its own way to counter the threat. And Russia has a lot of options in this regards. Russia can cut these Baltic States to size without actual warfare.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Ill give you a simpler answer to hatred of Russians by Ukrainians. See Russians are invading their country this tend to create anger odd huh? Than there is the fact Russia has been exporting Nazis to Europe they funded them in several countries and even sent them into Ukraine to run things. Funny they claim there fighting Nazis than support the separatists who are run by Nazis funny world huh?

edit on 9/16/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Ukrainian hatred for Russians has nothing to do with Russia invading Ukraine.

Russia has no need of exporting Nazis to Europe, as Europe has many of them. I have personally met some examples.

Russia supporting separatists is just a geo-political game, which is played by USA also all over the world.

But the hatred that some Ukrainians are showing for Russian speaking people is different. This is brain-washing.

The Ukrainians Nazis can achieve nothing but their own destruction.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: GargIndia
ou can attempt to denty

Of course not wow are you for real? Ukraine and Russia have had a long relationship and Ukraine has always been on the losing end of it. Russia coming into Ukrain and killing them is par for the course you can attempt to deny history but for Ukrainians they have been through this before. I understand you want to think Putin is fighting the good fight but remember Stalin said the same think when he massacred Ukrainians so im betting they might take it a little more seriously than you do.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
You live in a giant fish bowl,so have the memory of a gold fish

Russia hasn't invaded Ukraine don't be so silly,if they had the Ukraine army would have been flattened for all the civilians it has shelled and torn to pieces

POTUS recently told the EU that America Could supply them with all their gas needs,bypassing Our need on Russian gas

This continual harassment on Russia and smear campaign by the western media who parrot what the governments tell them when it comes to national interests is designed to paint Russia badly and eventually get the whole of Europe off their gas supply

Some in the media even try's to say Putin is one of the richest if not the riches man in the world with another smear designed to cause unrest with the Russian population

That's what the west does,it lies to get what it wants

General Clarks 7 countries video shows that the plans by America is in action but the time rate is a lot longer as the imbeciles who designed it thought that the people of Afganistan and Iraq would throw flowers at their soldiers feet rather than IDE's

That shows you how out of touch the parasites who realy have the power in America are,actually believing they are the good guys and might is right but in reality their American dream is a nightmare of death and destruction

After Syria the next target will be Iran ,the plan is in action and these terrorist attacks on the west have allowed the plan to come into operation-

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

The media doesnt need to make Russia look bad they are doing a great job on their own. And the reason Russia cant just take over Ukraine is simple they dont have the troops to spare to do it. Making this match up pretty even in the grand scheme of things. Russia does not have this massive military superiority over Ukraine and when people are defending their country its a rough battle.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

So what you are basically saying is that the pro russian separatists have the military strength to fight the Ukraininan army and actually force them back, but Russia dont?

Jesses where do you People get Your info from?

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Lol yeah it's funny Ukraine and Russian military are even matched going by what the poster wrote

I spose that's one way of saying Russia has invaded Ukraine! Their army is so piss poor they can't make any advances lol

:-/ was amusing anyway

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: lostbook

The current Geopolitical situation is clear as day!

Everywhere there is significant conflict there is the west attempting to destabalize the areas that are independent of them and have association with Russia.

It is literally right out of Brzenski's The Grand Chessboard.

Russia is not the bad guy in this situation, sorry, no amount of propaganda can make this so. The only chance the rest of the world has in light of the elite of the west ruling the world is for a stand to be made, it is such a funny thing that it is the BRICS alliance that is bringing this about.

I honestly can not believe that anyone from U.S / EU can believe that their governments have their interests in mind and not their master banksters!

"The Elite" are above both sides. It is not US/UK (Elite) vs. Russia; it is Elite vs all. The conflict between US and Russia is simply the means of the elite to execute their next phased plan. It is all a rouse.

The entire "hope" you placed in BRIICS is simply the "next empire created by the elite" not the end of it. Like a hydra, empires rise and fall, it matters not to the elite, they simply shift their seat of power accordingly (grow another head). They keep us thinking it is some "evil empire's" fault from elsewhere in the world, so we will "support" the "war" they fabricated to accomplish further control, as you have given your "support" to Russia to destroy the US/EU.

"All the world is a stage, all its people; merely players"

God Bless,

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
never thought of that, that makes perfect sense. find space nukes, disrupt its communication to ground, move on...i dont think itll come to nukes though, least i hope not a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Thats the best explaination to all the current events ive read so far... reply to: intrptr

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

So what you are basically saying is that the pro russian separatists have the military strength to fight the Ukraininan army and actually force them back, but Russia dont?

Jesses where do you People get Your info from?

Simple Ukraine can come up with a force of about 140000 Russia would have to severly weaken their defense pulling troops from other areas to matchg more than that and would take months to move all that stuff. On the average of quick deployment meaning say 2 weeks Russia could move about 90000 troops into theater and roughly a couple of hundred tanks meaning it would be an even match. As far as the separatists they would be irrelevant because than its not urban combat its a slug fest.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jonnyhallows5211

Why, thank you johhnyhallows.

By the way, Welcome to ATS.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join