It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of Obama shows him with a head of Horns

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Just a funny picture I caught from another site, showing Obama with a head of horns. I wonder if this was meant as a subliminal message to show he means business? At any rate, just thought I would share as it is worthy of quite a laugh. Also, if anyone more tech savvy than myself could post the pic, I do not have that kind of vast knowledge. Thanks in advance.newsbcpcol.stb.s-msn.com...
edit on 11-9-2014 by thesmokingman because: Removed "form last nights speech" I dont believe it was from last nights speech

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Awesome!

Another intelligent thought out thread!

Did you know that 15 minutes could save you 15% or more on car insurance?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

You know there are no accidents

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I don't think it was intentional, but you never know. Looks like tall ears to me (which would be very ironic).

edit on 11-9-2014 by kx12x because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: freedom12
Awesome!

Really? I expect more out of you to be honest....Are you trying to demean or belittle me for some reason? Did you have a bad day so you thought you would come troll a thread that someone put up to take a break from all the ISIS bs an 9/11 crap, just to maybe have a little fun? I apologize for not giving you what YOU want. If you dont like it, leave, simple as that really.

edit on 11-9-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Awesome!

Awesome!

Another intelligent thought out post.

And.... Whut?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kx12x

I don't think it was intentional, but you never know. Looks like tall ears to me (which would be very ironic).

Thank you so much for doing that, I really appreciate that. I agree, probably NOT intentional, but pretty darn coincidental to say the least.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: freedom12

Speaking of intelligent thought out threads, lets just see THIS thread that you posted recently. You used a whole ONE line in the OP. Do NOT throw stones from your glass mansion. I will catch every one and throw it back at you.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

Awesome!

Really? I expect more out of you to be honest....Are you trying to demean or belittle me for some reason? Did you have a bad day so you thought you would come troll a thread that someone put up to take a break from all the ISIS bs an 9/11 crap, just to maybe have a little fun? I apologize for not giving you what YOU want. If you dont like it, leave, simple as that really.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Now he has a halo, I'm so confused.
halo

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Now he has a halo, I'm so confused.
halo

Maybe trying to make him seem "Godlike" or something lol.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well that picture made me laugh so.... I guess your intelligent thought out thread is a success

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arduous
Well that picture made me laugh so.... I guess your intelligent thought out thread is a success

Thank you! Im glad you got a chuckle from that. Only so much bad stuff one can take. Sometimes, its a little nice to take a break and have a little fun.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Odd thing about that pic - it had to be taken with a still as the angle is a bit different than the video and would have to have been in order to capture the curtains in that juxtposition to Obama. I just viewed the video and that never happens in the video

Well he went on TV to tell us how he was going to solve a problem we have and thought this might be apropos.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: kx12x

Not only but look at those two microphones! This is awful.

I wonder what he said? Oh yah, another one bites the dust.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

Odd thing about that pic - it had to be taken with a still as the angle is a bit different than the video and would have to have been in order to capture the curtains in that juxtposition to Obama. I just viewed the video and that never happens in the video

Well he went on TV to tell us how he was going to solve a problem we have and thought this might be apropos.

Hey thanks a lot! That is the exact picture I thought of when I first saw this picture. At first I thought it may be from last nights speech, but I did not see the the window in the background so I could not be sure. Are we certain this still was from last night?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Hey thanks a lot! That is the exact picture I thought of when I first saw this picture. At first I thought it may be from last nights speech, but I did not see the the window in the background so I could not be sure. Are we certain this still was from last night?

I do see what appears to be a window behind him, I just was not sure so did not want to say for certain.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I do see what appears to be a window behind him, I just was not sure so did not want to say for certain.
If I were to play "devil's advocate" I'd say the pic came from the president's press office as a release

Here's the video. It does not capture that angle

edit on 13109Thursdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Let me guess...Donttreadonme? Why would you move this to the jokes forum? It is something that did happen, and could have meaning beyond being a "joke". Just saying, there could much more to this than meets YOUR eye. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: freedom12

Sorry to be off topic, but why does your avatar not have any info other than your name? (join date, Member online/offline, star/flag count, etc.) I have never seen that before!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join