It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 Questions for the 9/11 Commission

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
JV- Wasn't George W. supposed to sign NASARA( NESARA) on that morning? I'd read where the Bush Cabal was to receive $300Billion to sign it and instead went to keep the 'power'.. NASARA(NESARA) was to get the $$$ back from the Israel boondoggle (The $$$ sent there since 1947..) Also see Puerto Rican Trust.. Because either Israel and/or Puerto Rico is our 51st and 52 nd state and trillions$$$ have been funneled into these 2 Trusts..

Also see: 'Compassion Fund'

Keep fighting the fight.
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: spelling... either/or

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I just can't get my head around the speed of them coming down.
There doesn't seem to be a specific time for a ceiling to hit the floor below it and so on.
Even if you were to say one second for each floor to hit the one underneath, that'd work out at just under two minutes.
In my opinion that proves something other caused those buildings to come down so fast and that is why I believe Judy Wood is closer than anyone else with her theory.

I agree that no steel was shipped out to china.
That lie was used to stop people from asking where all the steel had gone. People were easily fooled into thinking concrete was pulverized and turned to dust but would never believe steel could have done the same.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
odd how the usual suspects haven't pounced on and attacked this particular 9/11 thread as they do ALL others which question the bullcrap official story (you know who you are). they must be scared of Jesse.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: silverking

Another question that always bothered me is, why didn't the secret service force president Bush into a top secret bunker when the second plane hit? Isn't that the top priority of their job duties.

That may be the most compelling question about the whole thing in my mind. The dog that didn't bark, if you will. I've never seen a rational explanation for the failure of the Secret Service to do their job in that classroom.

In comparison, we know (via testimony in the 9/11 report) that Secret Service agents picked VP Cheney up by his elbows and ran, carrying him, to a secure location upon learning of the second crash.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
odd how the usual suspects haven't pounced on and attacked this particular 9/11 thread as they do ALL others which question the bullcrap official story (you know who you are). they must be scared of Jesse.

They may be scared of Jesse.....
But the nine questions may be too much for them.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum
a reply to: JesseVentura

Why did they not mention Building 7?
It was part of the crime scene right?

I don't believe there was even anecdotal information that it even fell in the report.

Building seven is what turned a lot of people into realising the government were hiding something.
As has been mentioned, most people know nothing about building seven but when they do hear about it and how it went down, people ask why it wasn't in the report or mentioned in any mainstream documentary.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum
a reply to: JesseVentura

Why did they not mention Building 7?
It was part of the crime scene right?

I don't believe there was even anecdotal information that it even fell in the report.

This was question 7 if you bothered to watch his video, which apparently you didn't..

Jesse, they aren't going to release this information...Like you said, if it were the truth it wouldn't need locked up! It's that simple...

We will never find out the truth to this horrific event on 9/11....The truth would cause our nation to be in an uproar! The truth will never come out and cannot come out...I think a lot had to do with George Bush/Dick Cheney...They got the oil bid for Cheney's company to go over there after the attacks...This was about and will always be about MONEY!!

Greed caused this, and it is sad when people kill others over money....Fake paper that someone says is worth something...Just sad...But keep up the good fight buddy!

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Nice post, how are we going to make it happen?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
All the questions are great and interesting.. I got the 10th why they take this foolish step.. Why they blasts bomb on Washington.. However they knew how big and strong the American police is..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join