It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We will never forget.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Salute to the fallen, and thank you to the responders.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Thank you for sharing this.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This flag is created from the names of those who perished on 9/11 using the most up to date information from the National 9/11 Memorial & Museum.

edit on 11-9-2014 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

www.flagofhonor.org...
edit on 11-9-2014 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Salute and a BIG thanks to all the responders!
I will NEVER forget! And will always do my part to stand for those responders!

Thanks for sharing Dragon! Can always count on you being a stand up, thoughtful and intelligent member here on ATS!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Whats that supposed to mean - "We will never forget."?

It sounds like a vow of vengeance..

Somebody please explain it to me..

That I will forever hold a grudge and vow vengeance toward the countries that the (alleged) terrorists were from?

According to Wikipedia - "Fifteen of the men were from Saudi Arabia, two from the United Arab Emirates, one (Atta) from Egypt, and one from Lebanon." - en.wikipedia.org...

---

What I will never forget is the stupendous scam that was put on us, and the gullibility and credulousness of my fellow Americans.
edit on 11-9-2014 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It is better to forgive and FORGET!

You can't have one without the other.

What would Jesus do ?

Kill 'em all! riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigght!

Those who have died may you rest in peace, because we wont here on earth.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Theres so much more larger atrocities this world should never forget if we wish to become better...

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I've had this as my FB cover photo since I saw it this morning.
Glad you gave me a place to post it!

I actually cried a little this morning.
I do every 9/11 now.

And while I placed little flags around our apartment building at work,
I thought of everyone who died in 9/11

it is times like these when I also remember the fire fighters and police officers who died trying to save peoples lives.
I deal with both departments on an almost weekly basis,
and days like today remind me to be grateful for them as well.

edit on 11-9-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

It means what it says!! Remembering the people that died on that day is a bad thing? Showing some respect and remembrance to those who lost there lives 14 years ago is wrong?

Screw ya all's forget crap!
edit on 11-9-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

It means what it says!! Remembering the people that died on that day is a bad thing? Showing some respect and remembrance to those who lost there lives 14 years ago is wrong?

Screw ya all's forget crap!

He is sort of right in my opinion. Remember those that died is one thing but like other events in history, once it becomes simply a day of remembrance, then the search for the truth is essentially over. Like Remembrance Day, those old men are being mocked, not celebrated. They were duped into giving up their lives and any attempt to uncover truths becomes a desecration rather than service to how we remember them. 9/11 is far from over but we seem like we are just paving over it with PC remembrance.

Don't worry about forgetting yourself, just make sure the NYPD and FBI don't, cause they still need to investigate.

Star and Flag!
edit on 11-9-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This was day that I saw the actions of true evil in this world.
I couldn't get my head around the idea that human beings could be willing to kill themselves, the passengers that boarded with them and the deaths of so many in the name of terror.
My only hope is that if there is a god, the innocents will live a blessed afterlife with there souls cradled in love for ever and ever.
As for the perpetrators I refuse to give thought let alone words

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Why? Because they won't let us? Every "anniversary" wtf..........the images are plastered all over MSM all GD day. Gotta keep the fear fresh right?

I am in no way meaning to disrespect those who passed.

But really, they emphasize this "anniversary" every year for a reason.

Still filled with lies too.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Needed to bring this back up for a friend.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: crostkev
This was day that I saw the actions of true evil in this world.
I couldn't get my head around the idea that human beings could be willing to kill themselves, the passengers that boarded with them and the deaths of so many in the name of terror.
My only hope is that if there is a god, the innocents will live a blessed afterlife with there souls cradled in love for ever and ever.
As for the perpetrators I refuse to give thought let alone words

My sincere hope that you never have to meet one face to face. [military overseas is one thing...thats an almost given]

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Well... if THATS all its about, just remembering people who died, you should also realize that approximately another 197,000 people died on that day as well, outside of NY, which all the mushy sentimental name flags and glowing towers and angels dont represent.

In fact, ~200,000 people die every single day. Every time your heart beats, ~2.3 people die, or every breath, 7 people die. Since 9/11/2001, an additional ~950,000,000 people have died.

Are you "never forget"ting them too, that close to 1 billion who have died since? Or is it really about something else? Like injured pride and a grudge?

I dont buy the whole "its just outta respect for the dead" angle. Lots of people die, and you probably couldnt care less about 99.9999% of them, if any, unless their deaths happened to personally affect you in some manner, directly or indirectly.

The whole "never forget" thing is about harboring hate and fear in your heart, making yourselves easy targets of future manipulation.

nOraKat

What I will never forget is the stupendous scam that was put on us, and the gullibility and credulousness of my fellow Americans.

I will never forget how utterly gullible the public is, and how easily they can be whipped into an emotional frenzy and manipulated into any shape the PTB want.

Watch it happen with ISIS. It will; something will be ALLOWED to happen, and the public will be once again easily molded into any form TPTB want them to take. Itll happen with media manipulation, lies, and information flow control. And when the truth finally starts to come out, and people actually start looking at it en mass, well, the agenda will have moved on by that point.

Just look at 9/11... its been 13 god damn years, and most people dont even know there was a third building that was destroyed. The truth hasnt even begun to crack into the minds of the idiot public, and the agenda has long since moved on.

edit on 9/13/2014 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

Relax Bro/Sis, get a prescription, have a drink, don't take everything so personal.

False flag attack, terrorism, aliens isn't the purpose for this thread. You have issues with 9/11, its apparent, so why not start a thread about it.

People went to work and later some died running, some died helping others out of the building, some died administering medical treatment, some jumped out of the building, as we all watched.

You hate them? You act like it?

edit on 13-9-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

top topics

join