It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The chemtrail phenomenon is seasonal?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The chemtrail conspiracy does exist.
As the conspiracy that makes a total mockery of every
legitimate conspiracy there may be.

SnF Net.

edit on Rpm93014v492014u20 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

Chemtrail debunkers are never satisfied with real facts.

Real facts about chemtrails...care to provide some of those real facts?

They only believe in government paid scientists, who believe in evolution.

Here you go these aren't paid gov't scientists...

cimss.ssec.wisc.edu...

www.pbs.org...

And I guess you must have forgotten someone like this...

As there are many, many more out there, so are the meteorologists paid government scientists also?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImDaMan

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

originally posted by: network dude
Well, it's not a secret that some of us don't believe in chemtrails. Usually all we have is 90 years of peer reviewed science to back up our claims, but today we have a bit more.

It seems every year about this time, there is a lul in the chemtrail activity. The conditions in the upper atmosphere seem to be less favorable for persistent contrail formation at this time.

But don't take my word for it.

So next year, about this time, when you notice that "they have stopped spraying", you can re-visit this thread.

You're belief in science is quite skewed; lopsided. You praise it, yet deny it's very existence. Anyway, this is the longest stint i've since, without "chemtrails". Funny thing is, spraying stopped about 6 weeks ago. Weird how there were "lingering contrails" then, but suddenly stopped, midway through summer. It's also weird how this is the first time in about 6 years, that i haven't seen any activity in the skies. Dry as a bone. So, no! Chemtrails are not seasonal.

Nice Try!

So then you can post peer reviewed papers backing up your claim chemtrails are real? How do the people doing the spraying protect themselves and their friends/family from the chemicals? Which planes are used when spraying people?
Why? Then, it becomes a debate on who's science is official, and who's is just wishful thinking. Chemtrail debunkers are never satisfied with real facts. They only believe in government paid scientists, who believe in evolution. lmfao

so chemtrails are real because evolution is false.

lmfao indeed!!

Here's a "real fact" - there is no such thing as "official science". There is good science (conclusions supported by evidence that stand up to scrutiny), bad science (conclusions that may be true, supported by evidence that perhaps isn't so tight), and pseudo-science - things people WISH could attain the cachet of science (because science seen as a gold standard - even by you claiming to be supported by it), but which fail every step of the ACTUAL scientific method.

Assertions are not science.

Belief is not science.

Wishful thinking is not science.

Bring us your verifiable evidence - or forever be labeled as a pseudo-science (at best) or mindless quackery at worst.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Assertions are not science.

Belief is not science.

Wishful thinking is not science.

Well, we are talking about chemtrail believers here, so most of that is science to them.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Well, it's not a secret that some of us don't believe in chemtrails. Usually all we have is 90 years of peer reviewed science to back up our claims, but today we have a bit more.

It seems every year about this time, there is a lul in the chemtrail activity. The conditions in the upper atmosphere seem to be less favorable for persistent contrail formation at this time.

So next year, about this time, when you notice that "they have stopped spraying", you can re-visit this thread.

You're belief in science is quite skewed; lopsided. You praise it, yet deny it's very existence. Anyway, this is the longest stint i've since, without "chemtrails". Funny thing is, spraying stopped about 6 weeks ago. Weird how there were "lingering contrails" then, but suddenly stopped, midway through summer. It's also weird how this is the first time in about 6 years, that i haven't seen any activity in the skies. Dry as a bone. So, no! Chemtrails are not seasonal.

Nice Try!

So then you can post peer reviewed papers backing up your claim chemtrails are real? How do the people doing the spraying protect themselves and their friends/family from the chemicals? Which planes are used when spraying people?
Why? Then, it becomes a debate on who's science is official, and who's is just wishful thinking. Chemtrail debunkers are never satisfied with real facts. They only believe in government paid scientists, who believe in evolution. lmfao

I would believe in any peer reviewed fact. If you can find some of those, like the ones that exist when dealing with contrails, then I think anyone would have to take it seriously. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any studies done of chemtrails as the scientific community thinks they are as much as a fantasy as I do. Sorry.

But then you have already stated that nothing any of us would bring will satisfy you, so why continue to post?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Nice Try!

So you don't have any peer reviewed work supporting chemtrails being real? Let me get this straight you believe the vast majority of scientists are paid off by the government and the vast majority don't leak documents/proof even though they along with their families/friends are also breathing in the harmful chemicals? If the vast majority of scientists only support things the government wants them to then why are they supporting global warming? You would think the vast majority of the science community wouldn't agree with global warming because the corporations (who have a large influence on our government) are going to make less of a profit and have to deal with more regulations due to global warming. Just because you don't believe in evolution doesn't mean they are wrong.

Edit: I also disagree with the comment about chemtrail debunkers aren't satisfied with real facts and I think you can even admit the vast majority of proof chemtrails are real aren't creditable. I see the believers post a bunch of youtube videos, pictures, pseudoscience, misquoted old articles, misquoted work of others, and that one test.
edit on 30-9-2014 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

..you lot thought i was pulling your legs back there?
Aloysius went and found one (thanks)
you'll find all those other things (and more) if you look
then you'll hafta figure out what it means

Thanks for the link, was the Virgin Rail ad popular because I don't remember it at all? I still don't understand why scientists/Meteorologists would be in on the cover up since it chemtrails would be hurting them, their family, friends, and innocent people (unless being a psychopath or sociopath is a requirement for becoming a good scientist).

if this stuff is a pickle you're gonna love this
pay attention to what's around you..
..you'll start to see all this stuff for yourself

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76

..you lot thought i was pulling your legs back there?
Aloysius went and found one (thanks)
you'll find all those other things (and more) if you look
then you'll hafta figure out what it means

Thanks for the link, was the Virgin Rail ad popular because I don't remember it at all? I still don't understand why scientists/Meteorologists would be in on the cover up since it chemtrails would be hurting them, their family, friends, and innocent people (unless being a psychopath or sociopath is a requirement for becoming a good scientist).

if this stuff is a pickle you're gonna love this
pay attention to what's around you..
..you'll start to see all this stuff for yourself

Post all these old movies that the studios put chemtrails in you were talking about and the re-education programs in schools that deal with chemtrails. It's not that hard let's see the proof instead of a new Jack and the Beanstalk movie.

Edit: What does a zombie police line up, lights, drawling triangles, and drawing pentagrams have to do with chemtrails being spliced into old movies and re-education programs dealing with chemtrails in schools?
edit on 4-10-2014 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

Edit 2: How is this view proof of encoding "Justin Chang of Variety said, "Jack the Giant Slayer feels, unsurprisingly, like an attempt to cash in on a trend, recycling storybook characters, situations and battle sequences to mechanical and wearyingly predictable effect."?
edit on 4-10-2014 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

lolwut
what don't you "get"?
in that so much effort went into embedding the content

well...
there's a worm in your ear now
either go in after it
or pull the damn thing out
simple

you're on the right track with the mention of "psychopaths" back there
edit on 6-10-2014 by UNIT76 because: (she had it right the first time)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

lolwut
what don't you "get"?
in that so much effort went into embedding the content

well...
there's a worm in your ear now
either go in after it
or pull the damn thing out
simple

you're on the right track with the mention of "psychopaths" back there

Where is the proof of the these re-education programs in schools dealing with chemtrails and all these old movies that have been updated so they could add chemtrails? I don't see how a new Jack in the Beanstalk movie has anything to do with evidence of chemtrails. So let's see the proof
edit on 6-10-2014 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

don't be silly - it is axiomatic that the believer's don't have evidence (let alone proof) - that is why they keep telling YOU to do your OWN research - they know that if they publicise how much "research" THEY have done they would just get laughed at....again!!

We all know know there is no such evidence - the believers know there is no such evidence too.

the difference between them and you and I is that they refuse to acknowledge it, and refuse to come to the obvious conclusion!!

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
ok doctor phil
just try using the internet search engine for yourself
on all those things...

if you get NOTHING
you can come back here and piss & moan all you want

so you're actually gonna end up locating all those things
(if you take the pepsi challenge)
but you're both gonna be back here
pestering me again ~"ok so!? now what does this mean!?"
blah blah blah

so.. uhh, in anticipation of that~~ LEPRECHAUNS
have fun you two *wink*

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

ok doctor phil
just try using the internet search engine for yourself
on all those things...

if you get NOTHING
you can come back here and piss & moan all you want

so you're actually gonna end up locating all those things
(if you take the pepsi challenge)
but you're both gonna be back here
pestering me again ~"ok so!? now what does this mean!?"
blah blah blah

so.. uhh, in anticipation of that~~ LEPRECHAUNS
have fun you two *wink*

Why can't you just post the proof? I really don't understand why you have a problem backing up your claims and giving us a link to a website or article you find creditable.

edit: I found nothing talking about re-education programs in schools for chemtrails.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

don't be silly - it is axiomatic that the believer's don't have evidence (let alone proof) - that is why they keep telling YOU to do your OWN research - they know that if they publicise how much "research" THEY have done they would just get laughed at....again!!

We all know know there is no such evidence - the believers know there is no such evidence too.

the difference between them and you and I is that they refuse to acknowledge it, and refuse to come to the obvious conclusion!!

You called that one! One my biggest pet peeves is when people make these serious claims and then when asked for proof claim I'm not doing your home work for you, 9 times out of 10 the person has no proof. I love how he or she is claiming we are pestering him or her by asking for proof.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

So, let's get this right. You are taking the time to post that Chemtrails are being edited into old movies and some spurious claim relating to education, but you absolutely refuse to support your own claim by posting the evidence that your own research MUST have turned up for you to come to that conclusion?

Instead you are demanding that people who don't believe you go and look for evidence that they don't think is there to prove your claim for you?

Isn't that pretty much just trolling to get people to waste their time? after all, if you HAD a point, plus evidence to support it, posting it here is pretty much de rigueur.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

Are you going to come back and post all this research you have done or just leave us hanging. I do hope you are that 1 in 10 person who doesn't run away and actually gives us their evidence.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Are you going to come back and post all this research you have done or just leave us hanging.

Just leave us hanging....

It's easier than actually providing the answers that don't exist.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Yup it's been like 3 weeks since we have requested proof and it's pretty funny that Aloysius the Gaul was right about him telling me to do my own research. I bet if he does come back he will claim he only told me to do my own research because of Aloysius the Gaul's comment and still not post proof.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Yup it's been like 3 weeks since we have requested proof and it's pretty funny that Aloysius the Gaul was right about him telling me to do my own research. I bet if he does come back he will claim he only told me to do my own research because of Aloysius the Gaul's comment and still not post proof.

Typical chemtrail believer response.

Something that most of us that have been around the chemtrail forum for a while have seen many times.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Typical chemtrail believer response.

Something that most of us that have been around the chemtrail forum for a while have seen many times.

I'm still waiting for a chemtrail believer to tell me why the vast majority of scientists (in related fields) don't speak out against chemtrails, how are the people supposedly behind chemtrials immune to the negative effects, and how spraying chemicals from that altitude is so effective.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join