It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predicting a pre 18 09 2014 Dirty bomb attack in Scotland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
By Westminster.
Watch this space and heed the warning....it's game on.

edit on 11-9-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Alright. I'll remember this prediction on the 18th.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Marked. And could you also add why and how you came to this particular prediction?
edit on 9/11/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Alright. I'll remember this prediction on the 18th.

London is desperate...I would put nothing by them at this point.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

TPTB are running fine according to their plan.

I suppose we'll just have to wait until the 18th to see if this is in their datebook.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
Marked. And could you also add why and how you came to this particular prediction?

Desperate times call for desperate measures...Westminster need to convince the Scottish public we need them to save us from the bogeyman. at this stage in the game anything is possible.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
And this folks is typical of ATS these days. A completely irrational belief that sane people use insane methods to impose their belief. WRONG.... insane people do that. Despite the fact that I disagree with Cameron on almost every single ideological belief he is NOT insane.

Prediction : no specific attack against Scotland in the next 7 days. Maybe the odd bit of argy bargy between the Yes and No camps as the passions rise, but that is all.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Scotland will vote no for independence. I'm expecting bad stuff happening in the US before that happens.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
Despite the fact that I disagree with Cameron on almost every single ideological belief he is NOT insane.

I dont believe a dirty Bomb will go off, but i believe a terrorist threat of some sort will happen in the next week here in Scotland. As i said, Watch this space.

I dont believe a dirty bomb will be allowed to go off but i do believe we will have some sort of terrorist threat here in Scotland within the next 7 days.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
What a load of twaddle. How desperate are the "Yes" vote camp. If this is the kind of rhetoric from those voting yes next week and they win, then god help Scotland.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This "prediction" is based solely on the idea that you think London will try to stop their vote?

No other proof?

Just a hunch?

Next.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: gatorboi117
This "prediction" is based solely on the idea that you think London will try to stop their vote?

No other proof?

Just a hunch?

Next.

Yes. in't that what prediction are...just a hunch.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Usually someone has a bit more reasoning behind a prediction.

Also, a "hunch" needs at least SOME type of reasoning/facts.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I see dirty tactics and disinformation from both the Yes and No camps, but 'dirty bomb' nope, can't see it happening.
It is sad that you feel such injustce to believe that as a possibility, but no matter, N.Ireland, Wales, and England will let you off yet again after the No vote...that's what dysfunctional families do, and besides, this vote will force a change in government of the union for the benefit of all of us, hopefully.
We love you Scotland really, it is all us citizens who matter, not the twats in Westminster.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
I see dirty tactics and disinformation from both the Yes and No camps, but 'dirty bomb' nope, can't see it happening.
It is sad that you feel such injustce to believe that as a possibility, but no matter, N.Ireland, Wales, and England will let you off yet again after the No vote...that's what dysfunctional families do, and besides, this vote will force a change in government of the union for the benefit of all of us, hopefully.
We love you Scotland really, it is all us citizens who matter, not the twats in Westminster.

Well we have Seven days to come up with a plan to fix the problem that is Westminster and London's Hold over us all, it's rotten to the core, I know it, You know it, We all know it.

Westminster has without a shadow of a doubt caused this situation....They have been sleeping on watch for years.
Just for example. Did they really believe after one Million people marched to stop the UK from invading Iraq and the information that has come out since would not have an effect on how people look at politics Today.??
The Internet will change the World...Someone should have Told the Politicians this.

We have had enough and we have a chance to change things. Why Not eh!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: gatorboi117

Usually someone has a bit more reasoning behind a prediction.

Also, a "hunch" needs at least SOME type of reasoning/facts.

What like...What a Strange Dream i had. or the Old classic, The Tea Bags say it will be so.?
Maybe i should have written it in a Quatrain like Nostradamus did...ie...Total Gibberish.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Understand where you're coming from, but I'm looking forward to wholesale change in the government of the UK after a No vote, it could be bigger and more groundbreaking than any of us realise right now.
...and thinking romantically, I love that I can walk to my beach, turn left or right, then keep walking and get back to the same spot without ever leaving my country. Long way, I know, but we share the island, and fighting together as islander citizens is more preferable to me than Scotland equals foreign like France or something, I will be sad if that happens, although I'm sure I'd get over it.

*Edit*
I starred you for your reply immediately above this one, proper made me chuckle.
edit on 11-9-2014 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Understand where you're coming from, but I'm looking forward to wholesale change in the government of the UK after a No vote, it could be bigger and more groundbreaking for all of us realise right now.
...and thinking romantically, I love that I can walk to my beach, turn left or right, then keep walking and get back to the same spot without ever leaving my country. Long way, I know, but we share the island, and fighting together as islander citizens is more preferable to me than Scotland equals foreign like France or something, I will be sad if that happens, although I'm sure I'd get over it.

Listen, If i was in the desert with a Englishman, A Irishman and a Welshman and we were all dying of thirst, i would gladly share my urine with the Englishman first.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Understand where you're coming from, but I'm looking forward to wholesale change in the government of the UK after a No vote, it could be bigger and more groundbreaking for all of us realise right now.

Listen, If i was in the desert with a Englishman, A Irishman and a Welshman and we were all dying of thirst, i would gladly share my urine with the Englishman first.

Hahaha behave yourself, you love our family really and if you could make it better you'd choose us all working together for the benefit of all of us on the isles, but the situation is not good at the moment. Westminster is not the average citizen like we are, they are the enemy, not blokes like us...a No vote could change things for all of us on these isles.
I sincerely hope it turns out that way.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Is there a track record?

How many 'hunchs' have you predicted that came to pass?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join