It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on terror and NWO connected to ETs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I wonder if the war on ''terrorism'' and the desire of the United states to expand their militairy aparatus, the Billions of dollars that are unaccounted for and the great deficit has anything to do with the ETs??!

I have a good idea that lately the ammount of money poored in the black projects funding must be unimaginable high.
Coming from al over the place and not only from senate approved funding, drugs, money loundering, investments, technological patents etc are surely sources of income)

They may want to keep the ETs away from here so they can continue the closure and becoming more and more powerfull, while almost nobody knows how technological and militairally powerfull they are and getting.

Or maybe not, maybe they are letting their deficit slip because they know in the distant future, there will be some disclosure and new technology will be introduced that will radically change the industrial and economic world.

How is it all connected and what likely scenario will unfold with our known info!?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The War on terror is linked to ET's slightly.

Read this: disclosureproject.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by motionknight

I wonder if the war on ''terrorism'' and the desire of the United states to expand their militairy aparatus, the Billions of dollars that are unaccounted for and the great deficit has anything to do with the ETs??!
How is it all connected and what likely scenario will unfold with our known info!?

Hi,
Whatever the reason, I believe that things are getting way out of control of common man. I allways can't wonder enough how things got to where they are now...but that's another story

new topics

join