It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Think This World Should End (Good Message)

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Here's a video I found and I think this guy deserves some credit. If we all thought like this instead of pointing fingers at each other, the world would be a better place.

edit on 9/11/2014 by OptimusCrime because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/11/2014 by OptimusCrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Thanks for posting, this made my day....Brilliant. A huge leap up from the "Baby Boomer Move Over " concept! SnF

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
A thought I had while clearing out some overgrown brush in the backyard of a house I'm working on, was that no great creation could come from nothing, something has to be destroyed in the process. I don't know if anyone else has had this thought or if it even pertains to the video but that's what it made me think. If humanity is to become stronger as a species I think we ought to listen to what this guy has to say, its is...Logical

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime
awesome

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I like his message. Sounds a lot like he'd been reading some Hermetic Wisdom.

Which is never a bad thing.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear
A thought I had while clearing out some overgrown brush in the backyard of a house I'm working on, was that no great creation could come from nothing, something has to be destroyed in the process. I don't know if anyone else has had this thought or if it even pertains to the video but that's what it made me think. If humanity is to become stronger as a species I think we ought to listen to what this guy has to say, its is...Logical

I did think something similar, while he is sitting in the rubble, out of the rubble, something can still be salvaged and created.

it may end, but it will be renewed

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
"Kids don't play tag" anymore, instead they play video games about killing each other.

edit on 11-9-2014 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Powerful and inspiring and full of wisdom. That was awesome!

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Wow!! If he ever runs for office or anything, he's got my vote....

Very moving and so very true

My husband always says he wishes all the satellites would crash and we could go back to the day where we had that one on one contact with one another, look each other in the eyes instead of using keyboards

People are more hateful and negative when able to hide behind a screen

Technology is a wonderful thing and yet, it's also hurting us as a society

Thanks for sharing
Great find.....

S&F

edit on 13-9-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

One act of kindness, a day, towards someone else can really change how you feel about yourself. Not only does it change how you feel, it may just change the way someone else feels and the others who see that act of kindness. We need more people in this world that think like this man.

top topics

join