It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO through the Eyes of Crying Oligarch's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

Of course he did. He is the source for much of his biographical information. Look, Bassago, I'm not trying to hide my source for anything. I just don't see anything source-wise that shows he, at 14 years old, was a Nazi Collaborator. That is simply the worst possible spin being put on what was then a kid. 60 minutes is the other source I drew from, and they didn't use wiki anything.

Prove me wrong, please, I have no problem with that. I just think that label is purposefully extreme and dripping with bias. I don't care that people have bias, really, it's hard to be human without it at some point, but it bothers me to see it applied to a fourteen year old Jewish kid who's dad set him up to hide in plain sight. I have a near-teen and was once fourteen - I can't imagine going through what the Jewish people did in Europe under Hitler, and what one might do to have their child survive if they could.

So, if there is proof he is a full blooded Nazi Collaborator, friend and helper of the Nazi's and everything that implies, please bring it. If its just that in the course of hiding he witnessed things being done, well, my God, how much power does a 14 year old have to stop such madness?

If Nazi Collaborator is the fact, then its the fact. If it is negative spin and interpretation of fact through the eyes of bias, then I'm simply challenging that. No disrespect intended and my apologies if it has in any way appeared that way.

- AB

edit on 11-9-2014 by AboveBoard because: clarity

edit on 11-9-2014 by AboveBoard because: ...sigh...

edit on 11-9-2014 by AboveBoard because:

edit on 11-9-2014 by AboveBoard because: perfectionistic tendencies

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Actually I wasn't looking at any Nazi collaboration and it wasn't part of the OP. My focus was what he's doing now. I've little concern about what he did back then. Still from your first post he admits to helping with the confiscation of Jews property. Here it is again:

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.

So he says he was 14 (true/false I don't know) but he was still a collaborator at worst or an accomplice at best. As I said this OP was about what he's thinking and doing now. Other posters added in the Nazi part not me.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

I hear you, and I apologize if this has been too derailing from the original OP, Bassago. Your OP does speak to current events and I happily step back from this to allow the primary points of the OP to continue.

I will say that I discovered plenty of other sources to satisfy me that the Nazi Collaboration is completely slanderous, but I will refrain from pounding that point any further. (Like this one, among many Link)

New World Order... or is it a similar "States Rights" vs. "Federal Rights" played out on the field of the EU? It would seem Soros is the apologist for the European Union to be more like the United States? Each state gives up some of its sovereignty to the larger whole for greater defense and economic power, as well as ease of travel, commerce, etc. There are benefits to Federalism?? Did I misread that??

I've no doubt that the top-tier, regardless of politics, moves and shakes the world to their liking as much as possible, so no argument on that front at all! As to UK or Scottish Independence, I don't see it being as powerful a thing as, say, a US State trying to break from the Union - more like a really bad divorce from a relationship that just wasn't working for them...

Anyway, thank you for a thought-provoking OP, Bassago.

peace,
AB
edit on 11-9-2014 by AboveBoard because: dang perfectionism!!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

(Consider this an "Edit to Add" but after the time limit...)

I just want to say that the England/Scotland break is not something I should make light of - I know it is painful for a lot of people, as I was reminded of today by someone from across the pond who knows far better how it feels for him, being directly affected, than I do. No doubt the responses of people living there will run the gamut from joy to a shrug of the shoulders to a painful reaction against this change, but still, its not mine to judge in that regard.

peace,
AB

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join