It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman run teens down with her SUV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This is sad. Women are moms and grandmothers. Most have way more compassion than this person. How should she be punished?

Edited to include link: www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 6-12-2004 by krt1967]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
They should throw the book at her, Even if they would've damaged the car(which they didn't) that is just wrong. of course you never know how much time she'll serve(hopefully life), she is about the age for menopause, and could have several mental disorders to help her case out. but from the look of it, no bail , they're prolly going to try and get her for the maximum sentence.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
If the boy dies, death.

If the boy lives, at the very least, ten years without parole and a hefty civil lawsuit.

[edit on 04/12/6 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
What in hell is going on in this world ?

That has to be one of the most insane things to do. I can understand giving the kids a bollocking but to run them down ???

She has to have some kind of mental disorder. She needs sectioning and locking away.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This is sad. Sad, but not surprising given the state of mind a lot of drivers develop once behind the wheel. The woman stated that she suffers from "mental problems". She seems to have reacted the same way an infuriated person would in a road rage incident. I don't see any difference in her reaction to the kids as I do in a person who chases someone down on the highway that cut them off, followed to close, looked at them etc...

Throw the book at her.

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Katolu]

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'd say "eye for an eye". It's frustrating when you hear about stuff like this happening. No regard for human life.

This is how her punishment should be administered.
The 'punisher' will sit in a car, which Mrs. Allen will have to throw a golf ball at. She will keep throwing the ball until she succeeds in hitting the car with it. Once she accomplishes this, the car will chase her until it hits her. Then when she is laying on the ground... she can have a cigarette.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

A witness said that after the SUV came to rest, Allen got out of the car and smoked a cigarette with the boys lying on the ground in pain.

This is evil. She smoked a cigarette after the incident. Very Hollywoodish. Not to mention offering tobacco to a minor is illegal.

new topics

top topics

join