It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBOLA: Suspected and Confirmed Cases Outside West Africa

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Having a new thread for every new suspect case -later testing negative- diminishes the importance of this Ebola epidemic. imho Here's hoping we can centralize the info - until there's an actual cluster of confirmed cases, not just an overabundance of caution followed by a "Whew!"

Qualifying cases:

Suspected Ebola patient on Gold Coast

Ebola outbreak: Italy fears first suspected Ebola case, woman hospitalised

Report: Ebola Suspected In Europe: “Broken Through All Containment Efforts”

Rwanda tests suspected Ebola case

CDC: U.S. hospitals have reported 68 suspected cases of Ebola

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

Have you read this thread:
Australian Ebola Case

Just proves the media are lying to the public. That doesn't help anyone really.

How can any of us be sure of what is really happening?

Funny how there are 'suspected cases' and they all end up being negative.

The recent issue also in the US where so many kids were in ICU... for a typical virus! Incredible... ICU for an everyday typical virus?

the plot thickens but I don't think the media/Govt's are keeping us up to date with the truth.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I had my son at the pediatrician's several times in the past few days. I mentioned we have a family vacation planned for Walt Disney World and she just gave me a dead stare-down. Then when my son left the room she said 'promise me you'll use lots of hand sanitizer, lots... and don't touch your face.' I asked if there were something we should know and she said just that there are a lot of nasty viruses floating around right now.

I'm glad you compiled a list to centralize all these threats because sorting through all the threads is very difficult. I'll definitely be following this thread.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

Yeah, well done.

We are hearing of a lot of 'suspected' cases but as one poster pointed out, maybe not all we are being told is the truth.

Can you imagine if it was out in those Country's where they said the person testing negative actually had it... the panic button would be pressed on most peoples foreheads!!

So, this Thread is for the 'suspected' cases from now on.
edit on CDTThu, 11 Sep 2014 09:41:17 -0500u3009x117x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
There have been NO reports of confirmed cases outside of West Africa. I am not saying that this is because there haven't been any, I am just saying we can scour the internet all we want we will not find any.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SunnyRunner360

yeah cos the Government control/filter all information on the internet.

I use twitter... a lot of updates are posted up and not censored...

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

Any specific posts you'd like to link? Or specific hashtags we can search? I'm not doubting you at all, I also like twitter for its immediate and un censored info, just wouldn't have a clue where to even start sifting through the info.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Good to see a thread dedicated to non-Western-African ebola cases. It's a good idea to keep all of these (as much as possible) in one thread.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
There was 1 suspected case in Romania too, but it was quickly discarded as "malaria". I'm not convinced though, they didn't even send blood samples to Germany for Ebola testing but they were sure "it's not Ebola". Radio silence about this case ever since. Last I've heard, the man (returned from Nigeria 2 weeks before exhibiting symptoms) was in serious condition, with respiratory complications caused by "malaria".

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I have a feeling that in the very near future, all of these confirmed cases of Ebola are going to be popping up from all around us and there is going to be absolutely nothing that we can do about it. It will already be too late.

We are most certainly being lied to in order to control the masses.

s&f

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Here in Venezuela:

Between these two last days (Sept 10-11) at least 8 deaths,4 children among them, have been confirmed due to a mysterious disease in a single hospital

The government denied things are going on (since hospital conditions are reaching all-time lows, a 16 year old cancer patient died because she spent 3 months without her treatment since it is scarce).

However,there are reports of the National Guard taking over the hospital where the people died.

Main suspects:
-Ebola
-Black tempest or Black Death or Black Fever (i don't know how to translate)

About 3 weeks ago, the Savoy hotel in the city of Caracas was quarantined because of a female Nigerian tourist(we get many,mostly due to Santeria religion) was suspected of being infected. But these things are quickly obscured by the media and the government
edit on 11-9-2014 by metodex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SunnyRunner360

I follow Liveleak on Twitter.

if your on Twitter you can follow them, check their info out and then decide for yourself. Compare mainstream news and their info.

oh and quite a few more.. such as Unicef

a lot of their updates are not in mainstream news.

cheers

edit on CDT01uFri, 12 Sep 2014 01:40:54 -05004054am254 by Thurisaz because: add link

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

THAILAND - The Public Health Ministry has quarantined a 52-year-old Dutch national, who had high fever after returning from a business trip to Ebola-hit Nigeria

yourhealth.asiaone.com... arantined-thailand-suspected-ebola

Two Dutch doctors may be returned to The Netherlands after possibly having contracted the deadly Ebola virus while working in Sierra Leone.

www.nltimes.nl...

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Richn777

THAILAND - The Public Health Ministry has quarantined a 52-year-old Dutch national, who had high fever after returning from a business trip to Ebola-hit Nigeria

yourhealth.asiaone.com... arantined-thailand-suspected-ebola

the above link is 404'd...

The page you were looking for seems to have moved, or does not exist. Use our search bar above to look for it.

the other link is ok:

In Bangkok, a 52-year-old Dutch man was admitted to hospital and placed in quarantine as he fears he may have Ebola. Thai paper The Nation reports that the man came off the plane with a high fever after a business flight from Nigeria.

There are currently 21 other people being inspected at the hospital in Bangkok who have been in contact with the Dutch man.

edit on CDT03uFri, 12 Sep 2014 03:18:25 -05001825am254 by Thurisaz because: fix formatting

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I must admit that I worry about people just forcing their way into Europe by way of the boat traffickers etc. Its fine to want another life but, we don't know who they are, why they are really leaving and what they have done - if crimes or war crimes or what health issues they have. With Ebola we need to be as cautious as possible.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: metodex

That one doesn't sound too good at all. I hope it was'nt Ebola.

It's strange how they all turn out to NOT be Ebola (when all incidents seem to be of those returning from Nigeria.)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

In Bangkok, a 52-year-old Dutch man was admitted to hospital and placed in quarantine as he fears he may have Ebola

The next day the test came back Negative. As it did on another female who was Nigerian. Because Thailand has so many tourist they are, by all official reports, taking the threat seriously. Bangkok has some of the best hospitals in the world.

BANGKOK, Sept 12 -- Thai physicians said today that a Netherlands national who was under examination to determine whether or not he was infected with the deadly Ebola virus, is now in the clear, as tests showed he only has the flu.

The 52-year old Dutch businessman had returned from a business trip in Nigeria on Wednesday.

I catch the news everyday as does my wife. If we learn of anything around here I will post.

Meanwhile, the close observation of 21 patients suspected of being infected with Ebola continued and they would undergo another blood test on Monday 15.

The World Health Organisation (WHO), in the meantime, said that the Ebola virus would continue to spread for another 6-9 months, and a number of countries are sending funds and othef assistance to the three Ebola-plagued countries of Guinea, Sierra Leone, and Liberia. (MCOT online news)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I figured they would have a few articles on the outbreak... and they did.
theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com... lion-people-could-die/
Ebola Virologist: fight against Ebola outbreaks in Sierra Leone and Liberia is already lost – 5 million people could die

September 2014 – AFRICA – The killer virus is spreading like wildfire, Liberia’s defense minister said on Tuesday he pleaded for UN assistance. A German Ebola expert tells DW the virus must “burn itself out” in that part of the world. His statement might alarm many people. But Jonas Schmidt-Chanasit of the Bernhard Nocht Institute for Tropical Medicine in Hamburg told DW that he and his colleagues are losing hope for Sierra Leone and Liberia, two of the countries worst hit by the recent Ebola epidemic. “The right time to get this epidemic under control in these countries has been missed,” he said. That time was May and June. “Now it is too late.” Schmidt-Chanasit expects the virus will “burn itself out” in this part of the world. With other words: It will more or less infect everybody and half of the population – in total about five million people – could die

edit on 12-9-2014 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Says 70 million on this link:

uk.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
...I worry about people just forcing their way into Europe by way of the boat traffickers etc. ....

What about all the mining executives and supervisors, oil company executives and drillers and etc.? There are HUGE numbers of Americans and Europeans working in West Africa's resource extraction industries. They travel in and out and around freely. Do you think they are immune because they're white? Do you think they are more honest? ....Why are you focused on the illegals, when legal corporate travel represents a MUCH higher risk?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join