It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philippine President Pushing to Create an Autonomous Muslim Region

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Philippines

My wife doesn't like This. She wishes she could take me there but she is too scared to go there herself, and I would probably be kidnapped or killed if I went.

Where is that, Mindanao - the region the topic is about? If so, I understand. At the same time, the rest of the country is pretty safe, just don't go looking for trouble.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Philippines

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Philippines

My wife doesn't like This. She wishes she could take me there but she is too scared to go there herself, and I would probably be kidnapped or killed if I went.

Where is that, Mindanao - the region the topic is about? If so, I understand. At the same time, the rest of the country is pretty safe, just don't go looking for trouble.

Yes I never felt threatened, spent a week in Pagudpud, so beautiful. And yes Mindanao is where she said I would be kidnapped or killed and we could never go.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Will Philippine rebels behead German hostage?

The Philippines' Abu Sayyaf group has threatened to kill two German hostages unless Berlin pays ransom within 15 days, and stops supporting the US-led military campaign against the group that calls itself Islamic State.

The Islamist Abu Sayyaf group demanded 250m pesos ($5.6mn) for the Germans' release by October 11, and it publicly sided with the Islamic State in Iraq and Levant (ISIL), which was targeted this week in hundreds of air strikes by a coalition of Arab countries in the US-driven effort.

www.aljazeera.com...

It would appear there are those who did not get the word ... Unfortunately there are always new words and situations; reasons for a killing ....

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
It will be rather useless no matter what you give them they will want more and the mayhem and killing will continue,this is the nature of the beast we face,conciliation and appeasement is just taken as weakness.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join