It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28pages.org

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
For everyone who is interested in the 28 censored pages of the Joint Inquiry here's a new site:28pages.org

Also,I have thrown in this overview:www.browardbulldog.org... Trying to protect our "valiant allies." is a rather poor excuse for the excessive secrecy surrounding these pages.Even Hamilton and Kean themselves have said there is nothing about national security and the pages are more about relationships.If so highly esteemed persons such as the former chairmen of the Zelikow/Kean report don't understand why the 28 pages have been classified and 13 years have passed then what is so threatening that it must be hidden?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I wonder if these 28 pages were the Insurance file on Wikileaks? The one that they threatened to release if anything happened to Assange?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

a reply to: mike dangerously
28 censored pages

only 28 censored pages....shouldn't a real report of this magnitude have alot more than just 28 censored pages

(post by acnezine removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Briles1207
I wonder if these 28 pages were the Insurance file on Wikileaks? The one that they threatened to release if anything happened to Assange?

I doubt it. I think the Insurance file will be an assortment of much more juicy tidbits than just the 28 pages. I think the 28 pages will be nothing earth shattering. Its just what I think.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I knew what was up when I was a kid and they 'classified' a lot of the Kennedy assassination material for 50 years, then amended it to 75, if memory serves.

Ain't no reason to do that except to protect the guilty until so much time has passed, no one who was alive at the time is still around.

When it finally *is* declassified, people would react like a 25 year old I recently talked to, who when I mentioned JFK, said 'who?'

Everything anyone needs to know about 9-11 has been researched to the hilt already, you just need to know where to look. We know how, and we know who, and we know why.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Here's another article talking about a possible motive for the classification presidential politics:9/11 report could sink possible GOP presidental candidate. Jeb's White House hopes could be dashed? Or is whatever is in those pages lead to something far more?
edit on 113030p://1126 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Briles1207

One of their insurance files I D/Led was 64gig. No I didnt do that from my own network, did it from work... I dont work there anymore

My point is that 28 pages is not 64gig heavy

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
U.S. Failure to Examine Saudi 9/11 Role Has Aided Rise of ISIS.

By Patrick Cockburn

The rise of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isis) has been aided by the continuing failure of the US Government to investigate the role of Saudi Arabia in the 9/11 attacks and its support of jihadi movements such as al-Qaeda in the years since, says former Senator Bob Graham, the co-chairman of the official inquiry into 9/11.Senator Graham, who chaired the Senate Intelligence Committee, said that successive administrations in Washington had turned a blind eye to Saudi support for Sunni extremists. He added: “I believe that the failure to shine a full light on Saudi actions and particularly its involvement in 9/11 has contributed to the Saudi ability to continue to engage in actions that are damaging to the US – and in particular their support for Isis.”

U.S. faliure to Examine Saudi 9/11 Role.

Is it willful ignorance and turf wars? Like many of the proponents of the incompetence theory say? When it comes to The Saudis and their support for terrorism how many bad apples are we supposed to tolerate?

new topics

top topics

join