It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this normal for Yellowstone?? Guarantee it ain't Headlights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Tried to update similar thread from yesterday. I posted a video here yesterday about this same thing. This definitely NOT headlights as some thought on my last thread. This makes me worry. Intelligent feasible knowledgeable thoughts sought.

edit on 11-9-2014 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Oh and let's not forget the class x flare about to pop us head on. Lots of powerful EQs in the past happened during cme's.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Hillbilly123069

Looks like a geyser to me.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
So why is it not headlights? (or lights of any kind)
edit on 11-9-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Was the moon bright that night with some partial cloud cover moving through?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Lots of powerful earthquakes have happened at times of low solar activity too.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Thats not the moon at all!!! It almost looks like there is some kind of off camera activity happening there but the light pattern is way off to be headlights. Looks more like military activity.

Signal flares maybe???
edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: ???

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Sorry, call me stupid, but what am I looking at here?!

No commentary, barely a visible image on the video...just what is this???

Personally I am always highly skeptical of videos posted where the uploader won't even put a voice to their vids, usually they type out their dialogue, but this one is strangely mute.

Anyone else struggling here, or is it just me?

Lesser minds would like to know.

edit on 11-9-2014 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Looking at seismographs, Yellowstone is still sleeping. There is no harmonic tremor at all, in fact no tremor at all. That could be somekind of camera anomaly, headlights, bright asteroid impact, anything but volcanic origin.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: solargeddon

Sorry, call me stupid, but what am I looking at here?!

No commentary, barely a visible image on the video...just what is this???

Personally I am always highly skeptical of videos posted where the uploader won't even put a voice to their vids, usually they type out their dialogue, but this one is strangely mute.

Anyone else struggling here, or is it just me?

Lesser minds would like to know.

Agreed. What are we supposed to be seeing? I watched for the first minute or so and didn't see anything. Do you have a time on the video when we are supposed to see the light?
edit on 11-9-2014 by jtrenthacker because: words is hard

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Just got a chance to watch the video. It definitely looks like headlights or a spot light. The fact that it looks like mostly the ground is being illuminated leads me to believe headlights.

I only suggest a spot light to account for the motion of it. Perhaps someone looking at the geyser or looking for wildlife?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Well, it is some kind of light if not headlights.
What about a drone?

And why is there another thread about this?
*curious*
edit on 11-9-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I assume you are talking about the illumination at aprox 1:40 mark in video? How do you know for a fact that it can't be headlights?

What do you think it was?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This video is better than the other one posted but I can't rule out lights of some kind...at 2:30 you see the black move along the road which makes me think of clouds moving across a moon...but I don't know

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I have no idea what it was.

However, I really want to smack the operator of the mouse cursor! Stop waving it around! I had to stop watching the video because of it.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Here is a Google Map of parking in Yellowstone.

I saw this as well on September 3rd, but missed getting a screenshot of it. Looking at the parking lot could it be from any of the lots/roads/cabins on the right side of the map maybe heading out along the road that runs parallel to the geyser turning on brights then moving on, I don't know, mind you when I saw this on the 3rd, it was 7:15 am EST which would have been 5:15 am MNT

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It's been full moon the last two nights, that place steams all the time, and your 'allergy to stupid' needs more antihistamines.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Here's his original thread on this video with a little more information. The thread was closed and told to go to yellowstone thread where it was being discussed, but it wasn't.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join