It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola virus scare: Experts say Australia is equipped to contain the disease

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
lol omg now they have another patient. the first one and ambos did not look like that at all.

probably staging it for the media to keep us believing BS!

compare the original photos of the patient and compare the latest pic.

also... the ambos were not correctly dressed in the first photo. Treating ebola or any suspicions of ebola... they look like this:

the entire body is covered completely.

edit on CDT06uThu, 11 Sep 2014 06:41:02 -05004102am253 by Thurisaz because: insert correct pic

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Yeah I thought it odd that they were saying GC and then talking about how NSW had the only place fully equipped, I didn't know if I was having mum brain.

- Ok I go away for dinner and there is more! I'll go have a read about the new person now.
edit on 11/9/2014 by bkaust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

Do you have a link for the article with this picture? I can't find it on a couple of sites I've looked at.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: bkaust

which pic? the one I posted above?

if so that is from when the USA brought home their medical staff from Africa to Atlanta.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RifRAAF

originally posted by: bkaust
n ews.com.au

Taking precaution: Emergency crews surround as a Gold Coast man is transported to hospital. Pic: Glenn Hampson Source: News Corp Australia

Save that pic--Ive got a feeling it wont be online by tomorrow.

I'm not so sure about this pic, it looks odd. What's with the civilians riding behind the cops? It looks like a bike rally photo or something.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

LOL

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Unicef

The doctor doing the testing showed us how he protects himself. It took him about 20 minutes to put on all the protective gear. That was for a gown, an apron, two layers of gloves, goggles, face mask, hood and even booties to ensure the virus has no way of touching human skin.
It's a lengthy process and it's an example of the precautions needed.

This is why I doubt the pics msn is showing the public of the individual on a stretcher.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join