It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredibly powerful !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Wow, I was incredibly moved.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Hijinx

Oh yes woe is me. First time I've heard that. Ever. Instead of white people and black people celebrating our differences we should unite for what we have in common, like how we both get robbed by black people.
edit on 11-9-2014 by mattsawaufo because: to edit

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
It was emotional and heartfelt, but I felt like it would have worked without the N word being used. Yes, I know that is in fashion to use that word these days, but I don't think it should be used by anyone.
edit on 2014/9/11 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hijinx
Wow, I was incredibly moved.

Just a bunch of screaming and yelling and cursing. Not moving at all.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

Only the last 26 seconds

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllSourceIntel

Only the last 26 seconds

Wrong. Throughout the entire video.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Well, thankfully for the fact that these are opinions, I am neither wrong and you are neither right.
edit on 9/11/2014 by AllSourceIntel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllSourceIntel

Well, thankfully for the fact that these are opinions, I am neither wrong and you are neither right.

If you consider every cop a black beating murderer, than I guess it's moving to you. But I don't consider every cop that way, so, it's not moving to m at all. And I don't want to here the N word and some idiot screaming like a mad man to get his point across. This is why I stopped listening to rap because it's all garbage and hate filled anymore, well, more than not.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Actually, I agree 100% with you. The only reason I consider the last 26 seconds good is because the job is a "criminal of permission" for some ... but not all. Where I come from, cops are what they are historically thought of.

Try this song, I don't know all this groups music, but I fell in love with this song a couple years ago.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
That was indeed a powerful video. Though not all cops are the same, there are still too many like the ones in the vid and it has to stop!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

He went on about the cops assaulting men and women in general, but blacks were also mentioned.

top topics

join