It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was that REALLY Obama or a Hologram?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Did anyone watch Obama's speech? Did anything seem "off"? See for yourself, and decide.
So, was that really Obama or a Hologram of him?

Here's what hologram's were like 5 years ago.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
This isn't the first time someone claimed a speech-giving Obama was a hologram. I believe the consensus was the translucent teleprompter created distortion on his hand, giving a strange appearance.

Or because he's such a useful puppet, he's somewhere else and we have more technology than the public knows.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Watch, at the end when he walks off, his reflection in the "window" goes the opposite way. Huh?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I saw shadows, I wouldn't think Holograms would have shadows, but I could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
It is weird lighting. That is all.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Looks normal enough to me.
Not seeing a hologram

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: berkeleygal
Watch, at the end when he walks off, his reflection in the "window" goes the opposite way. Huh?

That may be caused by there being a reflection of the reflection??

I'm no expert though so I can't swear to it. A trick of the light and cameras combined.

It did look weird though.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
OK, I'm glad it wasn't just me imagining things. I actually thought it looked like a green screen...
the outline looked very odd.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: UseHerName

I was thinking the same thing

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Richn777

Funny thing, someone just made a video and posted it on Utube talking about how his reflection in the mirror actually goes in the opposite direction (he walks off to the right but the reflection goes left)... even though the back window is completely flat!

I wont lie... it gave me chills.

edit on 11-9-2014 by UseHerName because: +d

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
You mean he could have really been golfing?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Now watching this video, slowed down, and stopped enough for me to catch it... It does look like some kind of green screen was used. That's a little creepy IMO.

I don't know if he was a hologram or not, but I do see why people are wondering about there being a green screen.

Maybe he's already "bugged out" in his own spider hole.

edit on 9/11/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

And there is something strange about his size (relative to the window) when he first appears and when he is about to disappear from view at the end. He looks too small, and gets bigger too rapidly as he approaches the podium (if that makes any sense.) The sound is footsteps, but it seems like he'd have to really be running to get there that fast. (I am taking into account the camera is zooming in at the same time. I think.)

Watch the entrance again, and see if you agree.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan
I am not sure or am knowledgeable enough on the matter to state whether or not it was a hologram. However, as others have noted, the window reflection is weird, but I wonder it that can be explained by the camera recording a mirrored reflection? Also, the outline of his body and its position in the foreground relative to the background looks a little weird, but I wonder if that can be explained by resolution of the video?

Lastly, if we are to *take* the conspiratorial approach, as it has been suggested a way to usher in the New World Order and a Global Government, a fake alien invasion via holograms would be one way to scaremonger the populace. With that in mind, I can think of no better way to test the public’s gullibility factor than using POTUS as scrutinized his every move is.
edit on 9/11/2014 by AllSourceIntel because: added *take*

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UseHerName

Funny thing, someone just made a video and posted it on Utube talking about how his reflection in the mirror actually goes in the opposite direction (he walks off to the right but the reflection goes left)... even though the back window is completely flat!

perspective is everything

look at the dado rail in the middle and the amount of picture showing in the left and right

the camera is not centered in the middle but off by 4-5 inches
look at the glass in the first pane in the unit on the left and right

i can go into a room and by eye tell if it is of by half a inch

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Good points, everyone.

Kangareux, I also wonder, how do we really know where the POTUS is (even a general location, like DC)? Just take his word or this video? We can't.
And you're right. He may be hiding out somewhere. I don't doubt if we were to be attacked, they'd know about it before hand. And of course they'd save themselves and let the rest of us little people suffer. Just hope it doesn't happen.

And he's been looking so drained and zombie-like lately. Almost seems like he's sick of being POTUS.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5

originally posted by: UseHerName

perspective is everything

look at the dado rail in the middle and the amount of picture showing in the left and right

the camera is not centered in the middle but off by 4-5 inches
look at the glass in the first pane in the unit on the left and right

i can go into a room and by eye tell if it is of by half a inch

A thousand pardons, sir, but wouldn't that make his reflection disappear a little more quickly in the RIGHT direction? I'm just askin...

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Goddammit ATS. Don't you have anything better to do with your time??

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Would love to check this out, but the videos of Obama are appearing scrambled? Have never seen this happen before. The other 2 videos on this page play fine, except for the two of Obama...

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Got it to work on another computer. It's obvious a fake background. They wouldn't put the president in front of a window like that, not safe. And you would also see reflections of the bright lights that were lighting up the prez, in the window, but don't.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join