It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS will ask stores to watch customers’ buying habits for terrorist clues

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

The security experts miss the point that pressure cookers probably won't be used again, at least no often. While they watch specific things, the need to be tracked individuals moves on to something else.

Mr Terror running his store pays attention to the watch material DHS sends to him.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: palmalBlue2
a reply to: xuenchen

How about DHS do something useful and spend all that time and energy ...securing the border.

Na....makes too much sense.

They are doing exactly what the DHS was set up to do... continually divide American citizens and the same time peddling the terrorism lie.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Store reward cards, oh boy wonder how they're profiling the hubby and I.

He provides senior services, we shop for them all the time. On one shopping trip I bought 3 bottles of prune juice, 2 fleet enemas and a large box of prunes. The clerk gave me a look, must have thought I was in dire need...talk about pressure cookers.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I saw this on Facebook last night, can these dhs people get any dumber ? Nothing they do really works they need new management.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
You can distil drinking water from sewage with a pressure cooker, 6' of tubing, and heat.

6' of tubing is an estimate. Some other length would be better depending on circumstances.

Outlawing pressure cookers is like outlawing CO2.

chestofbooks.com...

You can use sunlight for heat if your not in a hurry.

edit on 12-9-2014 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2014 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join